Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are peoples thoughts if Fridge were to come in and replace Woofie tonight? 15:34 - Mar 7 with 1316 viewsozzy_itfc

What are peoples thoughts if Fridge were to come in and replace Woofie tonight? on 15:38 - Mar 7 with 1253 viewsFrimleyBlue

Grateful that it wasn't Keogh

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

What are peoples thoughts if Fridge were to come in and replace Woofie tonight? on 15:40 - Mar 7 with 1263 viewsblueislander

We would lose some composure bringing the ball out of defense. Defensively not that much difference.
What are peoples thoughts if Fridge were to come in and replace Woofie tonight? on 15:42 - Mar 7 with 1237 viewsJ2BLUE

If he has a knock, no problem.

If not, he's part of a defence which has kept four clean sheets on the bounce. Why change for the sake of it?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What are peoples thoughts if Fridge were to come in and replace Woofie tonight? on 15:44 - Mar 7 with 1215 viewsSitfcB

Woolfie must have a knock.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What are peoples thoughts if Fridge were to come in and replace Woofie tonight? on 16:11 - Mar 7 with 1110 viewsclive_baker

Presumably one of the injuries KM alluded to if that's the case.

Edmundson is a good player though, hopefully he's not too cold. Would be interesting to see him on the right of the 2 as well as typically he's played on the left.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What are peoples thoughts if Fridge were to come in and replace Woofie tonight? on 16:15 - Mar 7 with 1069 viewsitfcjoe

My thought would be woolfie must be injured, but don't think it will happen

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What are peoples thoughts if Fridge were to come in and replace Woofie tonight? on 16:27 - Mar 7 with 1016 viewspositivity

happy that edmundson was fully fit, but concerned that we weren't allowing a partnership to continue to bloom.

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

What are peoples thoughts if Fridge were to come in and replace Woofie tonight? on 16:53 - Mar 7 with 912 viewsEly_Blue

Tbh would prefer JD

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Login to get fewer ads

What are peoples thoughts if Fridge were to come in and replace Woofie tonight? on 16:57 - Mar 7 with 900 viewsSitfcB

What are peoples thoughts if Fridge were to come in and replace Woofie tonight? on 16:15 - Mar 7 by itfcjoe

My thought would be woolfie must be injured, but don't think it will happen

COYB

What are peoples thoughts if Fridge were to come in and replace Woofie tonight? on 17:22 - Mar 7 with 843 viewsNthQldITFC

Not another six months is it?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

What are peoples thoughts if Fridge were to come in and replace Woofie tonight? on 18:03 - Mar 7 with 758 viewsKeno

I thought the fridge was out in the cold?
[Post edited 7 Mar 2023 18:04]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What are peoples thoughts if Fridge were to come in and replace Woofie tonight? on 18:07 - Mar 7 with 732 viewspointofblue

Hope that it’s a slight injury concern for Woolfenden and not McKenna tinkering for the sake of tinkering. But interested to see Edmundson on the right for a change.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

What are peoples thoughts if Fridge were to come in and replace Woofie tonight? (n/t) on 18:39 - Mar 7 with 651 viewsSitfcB

[Post edited 7 Mar 2023 18:45]

COYB

What are peoples thoughts if Fridge were to come in and replace Woofie tonight? on 19:29 - Mar 7 with 581 viewsBondiBlue

What are peoples thoughts if Fridge were to come in and replace Woofie tonight? on 15:40 - Mar 7 by blueislander

We would lose some composure bringing the ball out of defense. Defensively not that much difference.

Personally i think woolfie's reading of the game is far superior, and that makes him a better defender.

Poll: Which would you accept?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024