Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wonder what tory mp said this 15:21 - Jan 9 with 4617 viewsjaykay

The NHS is “run for the convenience of people who work in the NHS (especially consultants and GPs

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

wonder what tory mp said this on 15:28 - Jan 9 with 2749 viewschicoazul

All businesses and organisations are run for the “convenience” of the people who work there otherwise you don’t have a business or organisation.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

wonder what tory mp said this on 15:30 - Jan 9 with 2729 viewsBlueBadger

'Why can't we make more money out of it'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

wonder what tory mp said this on 15:31 - Jan 9 with 2736 viewsNthQldITFC

wonder what tory mp said this on 15:28 - Jan 9 by chicoazul

All businesses and organisations are run for the “convenience” of the people who work there otherwise you don’t have a business or organisation.

Strewth.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

wonder what tory mp said this on 15:33 - Jan 9 with 2712 viewsNthQldITFC

wonder what tory mp said this on 15:30 - Jan 9 by BlueBadger

'Why can't we make more money out of it'

There's humans and then there's out and out capitalists.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Sunak? Truss? Johnson? All of them? nt on 15:38 - Jan 9 with 2674 viewskeighleyblue

nt
wonder what tory mp said this on 15:38 - Jan 9 with 2654 viewsXYZ

wonder what tory mp said this on 15:31 - Jan 9 by NthQldITFC

Strewth.

Ask him to explain that theory with regard to Amazon warehouses.
wonder what tory mp said this on 15:45 - Jan 9 with 2645 viewschicoazul

wonder what tory mp said this on 15:31 - Jan 9 by NthQldITFC

Strewth.

If it isn’t convenient to work somewhere people won’t. This is why for eg many ambulance trusts are losing paramedics to general practice. It’s fewer hours and weekends more or less the same money no nights and ergo more convenient.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

wonder what tory mp said this on 15:52 - Jan 9 with 2606 viewsbluelagos

If I were a betting man I'd guess:

Gullis
Lee Anderson
Hunt
Dorries
Rees-Mogg
Clarke Smith
That one that gave protesters the finger. (Andrea Jenkins?)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Login to get fewer ads

wonder what tory mp said this on 15:53 - Jan 9 with 2594 viewsnoggin

wonder what tory mp said this on 15:45 - Jan 9 by chicoazul

If it isn’t convenient to work somewhere people won’t. This is why for eg many ambulance trusts are losing paramedics to general practice. It’s fewer hours and weekends more or less the same money no nights and ergo more convenient.

General practice?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

wonder what tory mp said this on 15:58 - Jan 9 with 2570 viewsspringfield

wonder what tory mp said this on 15:52 - Jan 9 by bluelagos

If I were a betting man I'd guess:

Gullis
Lee Anderson
Hunt
Dorries
Rees-Mogg
Clarke Smith
That one that gave protesters the finger. (Andrea Jenkins?)

It was Phillip Davies, Shipley. Vile human being.

Here's waht he said

"The government does not run the NHS - that is run by NHS England and by individual NHS trusts. The government's job is to fund the NHS. Spending on the NHS has increased by 40% over and above inflation since 2010. By anyone's standards that is a huge increase in spending.

"The problem is that the NHS is appallingly run with far too many overpaid and utterly useless senior managers who wouldn't be able to get a similar job in the private sector. The NHS is wasteful, bureaucratic and run for the people who work in the NHS, (especially consultants and GPs), rather than for the benefit of patients - one only has to see the tragically low level of staffing at weekends compared to the rest of the week to see that.

"I should also say that there are more nurses and doctors as a proportion of the population in the NHS than ever before. I'm afraid that until people accept that the NHS is inadequate, badly run and in dire need of reform, things will never improve and whilst ever people just say it needs more and more money, (irrespective of how it is wasted), and do not demand the money is spent more wisely, then things will never get better.

"If you are saying that you want government ministers to micromanage every hospital, GP surgery in the country then I think that is not realistic. So it is time people looked to the vast number of senior managers and told them to up their game rather than giving them a free pass and just blaming the government for the running of the NHS which clearly government ministers do not do.

"Perhaps, suggesting the NHS concentrates on patient care rather than spending millions on politically correct, equality, diversity and inclusion posts and training would be a good place to start."
wonder what tory mp said this on 16:00 - Jan 9 with 2546 viewschicoazul

wonder what tory mp said this on 15:53 - Jan 9 by noggin

General practice?

Is what I said.

wonder what tory mp said this on 16:04 - Jan 9 with 2514 viewsnoggin

wonder what tory mp said this on 16:00 - Jan 9 by chicoazul

Is what I said.

The problem is recruitment, not paramedics advancing their careers, which is encouraged.

wonder what tory mp said this on 16:05 - Jan 9 with 2508 viewsbluelagos

wonder what tory mp said this on 15:58 - Jan 9 by springfield

Here's waht he said

"The government does not run the NHS - that is run by NHS England and by individual NHS trusts. The government's job is to fund the NHS. Spending on the NHS has increased by 40% over and above inflation since 2010. By anyone's standards that is a huge increase in spending.

"The problem is that the NHS is appallingly run with far too many overpaid and utterly useless senior managers who wouldn't be able to get a similar job in the private sector. The NHS is wasteful, bureaucratic and run for the people who work in the NHS, (especially consultants and GPs), rather than for the benefit of patients - one only has to see the tragically low level of staffing at weekends compared to the rest of the week to see that.

"I should also say that there are more nurses and doctors as a proportion of the population in the NHS than ever before. I'm afraid that until people accept that the NHS is inadequate, badly run and in dire need of reform, things will never improve and whilst ever people just say it needs more and more money, (irrespective of how it is wasted), and do not demand the money is spent more wisely, then things will never get better.

"If you are saying that you want government ministers to micromanage every hospital, GP surgery in the country then I think that is not realistic. So it is time people looked to the vast number of senior managers and told them to up their game rather than giving them a free pass and just blaming the government for the running of the NHS which clearly government ministers do not do.

"Perhaps, suggesting the NHS concentrates on patient care rather than spending millions on politically correct, equality, diversity and inclusion posts and training would be a good place to start."

Cheers

So the reason my father (like 000s of others) was left waiting 5 hours for an ambulance and a further 9 hours outside A&E was because the NHS has been "spending millions on politically correct, equality, diversity and inclusion posts and training"

There was me thinking it was because the A&E unit was full and there were 32 ambulances waiting to admin their patients that day.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2023 16:09]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

wonder what tory mp said this on 16:07 - Jan 9 with 2487 viewsDarth_Koont

Wes Streeting?

Pronouns: He/Him

wonder what tory mp said this on 16:27 - Jan 9 with 2430 viewsBlueBadger

Here's waht he said

He's going to be fücking furious when he finds out the service spends BILLIONS on a whole tier of managers who's sole job is to hand our poor value contracts to the private sector.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2023 16:28]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

wonder what tory mp said this on 16:29 - Jan 9 with 2431 viewschicoazul

wonder what tory mp said this on 16:04 - Jan 9 by noggin

The problem is recruitment, not paramedics advancing their careers, which is encouraged.

No doubt, so I don’t see why you were confused.

wonder what tory mp said this on 16:39 - Jan 9 with 2387 viewsnoggin

wonder what tory mp said this on 16:29 - Jan 9 by chicoazul

No doubt, so I don’t see why you were confused.

Because what you said is nonsense.

wonder what tory mp said this on 16:43 - Jan 9 with 2364 viewsFunge

Here's waht he said

Also bang in cahoots with the gambling industry; particularly close with Ladbrokes, by all accounts.

Davies actively campaigned against restricting the Fixed Odds Betting Terminal maximum bet size - unsuccessfully. As such, it now takes you 20 minutes to lose £500 on these machines, as opposed to 15 seconds.
wonder what tory mp said this on 16:43 - Jan 9 with 2361 viewschicoazul

wonder what tory mp said this on 16:39 - Jan 9 by noggin

Because what you said is nonsense.

Paramedics are leaving trusts to join GP; many do so for convenience sake. That’s what I said. I don’t see what you’re finding so hard to parse about that.

wonder what tory mp said this on 17:01 - Jan 9 with 2314 viewsnoggin

wonder what tory mp said this on 16:43 - Jan 9 by chicoazul

Paramedics are leaving trusts to join GP; many do so for convenience sake. That’s what I said. I don’t see what you’re finding so hard to parse about that.

Where's your evidence that they do it for convenience, rather than for career progress? Like I said, the problem is recruiting new paramedics. Had you said paramedics are leaving the NHS due to poor pay and working conditions, you would of course be correct, but career advancement within the NHS is not a problem for ambulance trusts, as far as I'm aware.

wonder what tory mp said this on 17:32 - Jan 9 with 2182 viewsHARRY10

Its almost as if you are a parody account. A latter daty Harry Enfields Tory Boy, bleating out absurd rightie twaddle. Your constant need to doff your cap and try to defend those you see as your 'betters' leads to ever more embassing guff (above) being spouted by you.

The NHS is NOT ran for the convenience of its staff otherwise so many would not be working so many unsocial hours , in such unsuitable conditions for a very inconvenient level of pay.

As to this cretins squeak about " too many overpaid and utterly useless senior managers " it conveniently overlooks who has been in charge for the past 12 years, and ignores Jeremy Hunts reforms, which were supposed to put right all the ills of the NHS.

The truth is the NHS refkwcta the values decent folk hold, and the worst values as far as Tories are concerned ie the idea that some will want to help other, not wwxploit them. That there are not 'useless mouths' that do not deserve health care either.

And as the cracks in 12 years of Tory government become yawning chasms so the odious crawl out from under their stones. Embittered at the thought that so many voters now see them for what they are.

However a good many have lined their pockets through corrruption and sleaze and now fear that gravy train is coming to an end

I can only wonder at what Chico and his fellow Quislings have gained financially over those years. Offshore accounts, PPE contract, well piad consultancy.......
wonder what tory mp said this on 18:02 - Jan 9 with 2123 viewschicoazul

wonder what tory mp said this on 17:32 - Jan 9 by HARRY10

Its almost as if you are a parody account. A latter daty Harry Enfields Tory Boy, bleating out absurd rightie twaddle. Your constant need to doff your cap and try to defend those you see as your 'betters' leads to ever more embassing guff (above) being spouted by you.

The NHS is NOT ran for the convenience of its staff otherwise so many would not be working so many unsocial hours , in such unsuitable conditions for a very inconvenient level of pay.

As to this cretins squeak about " too many overpaid and utterly useless senior managers " it conveniently overlooks who has been in charge for the past 12 years, and ignores Jeremy Hunts reforms, which were supposed to put right all the ills of the NHS.

The truth is the NHS refkwcta the values decent folk hold, and the worst values as far as Tories are concerned ie the idea that some will want to help other, not wwxploit them. That there are not 'useless mouths' that do not deserve health care either.

And as the cracks in 12 years of Tory government become yawning chasms so the odious crawl out from under their stones. Embittered at the thought that so many voters now see them for what they are.

However a good many have lined their pockets through corrruption and sleaze and now fear that gravy train is coming to an end

I can only wonder at what Chico and his fellow Quislings have gained financially over those years. Offshore accounts, PPE contract, well piad consultancy.......

Yeah Harry I made loads of money selling dodgy PPE to UkGov during covid that’s why I’m on here talking to idiots like you all day.

wonder what tory mp said this on 18:05 - Jan 9 with 2110 viewschicoazul

wonder what tory mp said this on 17:01 - Jan 9 by noggin

Where's your evidence that they do it for convenience, rather than for career progress? Like I said, the problem is recruiting new paramedics. Had you said paramedics are leaving the NHS due to poor pay and working conditions, you would of course be correct, but career advancement within the NHS is not a problem for ambulance trusts, as far as I'm aware.

As far as you’re aware. I’m telling you you’re wrong, it is a problem, because many Paras fancy working for the same or a bit more money for many fewer weekends and nights. That’s what’s happening right now. But I am forced to wonder why we’re having this argument? I know you have a permanent hard on for me but it’s getting embarrassing for both of us.

wonder what tory mp said this on 18:11 - Jan 9 with 2090 viewsnoggin

wonder what tory mp said this on 18:05 - Jan 9 by chicoazul

As far as you’re aware. I’m telling you you’re wrong, it is a problem, because many Paras fancy working for the same or a bit more money for many fewer weekends and nights. That’s what’s happening right now. But I am forced to wonder why we’re having this argument? I know you have a permanent hard on for me but it’s getting embarrassing for both of us.

You're a strange person Chico. I'm a paramedic and know plenty of other paramedics, both frontline and community based. Where is your knowledge of the career choices of paramedics coming from?

wonder what tory mp said this on 18:14 - Jan 9 with 2072 viewsPassionNotAnger

No, business are generally run by giving the customers what they need or want for a price that makes the a sufficient profit. Good companies also treat their staff well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024