Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steven Schumacher 13:20 - Jan 13 with 1862 viewsgtsb1966

Speaks very well. Very respectful and a bright, young manager doing well like KM.
Steven Schumacher on 13:25 - Jan 13 with 1798 viewstextbackup

I actually really like Plymouth, not tomorrow however, but seem a decent club

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Steven Schumacher on 13:32 - Jan 13 with 1731 viewsdirtyboy

Steven Schumacher on 13:25 - Jan 13 by textbackup

Exactly my thoughts, like them, like their set up, manager, players are all decent too.

Will reiterate, would prefer them and us to get promoted.

I also understand why they won't necessarily reciprocate the appreciation given our financial muscle in this league.
Steven Schumacher on 13:38 - Jan 13 with 1681 viewsclive_baker

Yeah agreed, nice part of the world too. There's similarities between Ipswich and Plymouth as county towns, even Suffolk and Devon arguably.

Obviously ITFC had heydays that they've never enjoyed but they're a good side right now and play some decent stuff under a bright young manager. Should be an interesting game tomorrow.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Steven Schumacher on 14:09 - Jan 13 with 1526 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I really like him. Seems a nice fella, and doing a very very good job.

Two top young managers going at it.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Steven Schumacher on 14:35 - Jan 13 with 1427 viewsITFC_Forever

Yep, me too.

My Mum and all her family are from Cornwall, and my Grandad followed Argyle, albeit from a distance, I don't think he ever went to any games.

It is absolutely a nice place and part of the world, and I hope they go up.... in second behind us, of course.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Steven Schumacher on 07:19 - Jan 14 with 919 viewsPioneerBlue

No particular interest in Plymouth but yes it’s good to see a younger manager succeeding in putting across his ideas and it working on the pitch.

They have been a force across several seasons and two managers which means they are doing some things right behind the scenes and on the pitch.

They have to guard against the challenge of players moving in and out, it can be difficult to reignite past successes when you’ve have a good period if you are not immediately spending money to maintain the outgoing player quality, if you rely on bring players up you lose momentum - see MKD.

We’ve seen that too and how it can be seen not to work albeit different times, scale and league standing.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Steven Schumacher on 07:48 - Jan 14 with 848 viewsSharkey

Steven Schumacher on 13:38 - Jan 13 by clive_baker

Yeah agreed, nice part of the world too. There's similarities between Ipswich and Plymouth as county towns, even Suffolk and Devon arguably.

Obviously ITFC had heydays that they've never enjoyed but they're a good side right now and play some decent stuff under a bright young manager. Should be an interesting game tomorrow.

The county town of Devon is Exeter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024