Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wonder what tory mp said this 15:21 - Jan 9 with 4634 viewsjaykay

The NHS is “run for the convenience of people who work in the NHS (especially consultants and GPs

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

wonder what tory mp said this on 21:56 - Jan 13 with 421 viewsGlasgowBlue

wonder what tory mp said this on 16:07 - Jan 9 by Darth_Koont

Wes Streeting?

Hey Koonters. You called it.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

wonder what tory mp said this on 22:22 - Jan 13 with 373 viewsSwansea_Blue

wonder what tory mp said this on 18:46 - Jan 9 by PassionNotAnger

Quick Google check, average paramedic salary is currently £45k, average GP salary circa £82k, if many paramedics are switching to become a GP as you claim I think it’s more likely because of salary differential than “convenience”

And I can’t imagine it’s mainly a convenience choice if you have to leave your job to retrain for several years. Asking for a change in shift patterns would probably be easier.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

wonder what tory mp said this on 07:42 - Jan 14 with 299 viewsDarth_Koont

wonder what tory mp said this on 21:56 - Jan 13 by GlasgowBlue

Hey Koonters. You called it.

Of course. He’s been saying this for weeks maybe even longer. And how will the reform be driven and funding gaps filled ... ? Big fan of American privatised healthcare donors is our Wesley.

There’s nothing really between Sunak’s cabinet and Starmer’s.

Edit: And there’s a lot more evidence that the NHS is being run the way it is for the benefit of politicians and the private sector. They’re at breaking point re: beds and staff because of decades of putting that agenda ahead of providing a health service for the good of the country and its citizens and ahead of the employees needed to deliver that value.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2023 7:59]

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024