Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cambridge away sold out in 2 minutes.... 10:02 - Jan 9 with 8875 viewsITFC_Forever

We are massive.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Cambridge away sold out in 2 minutes.... on 12:38 - Jan 9 with 907 viewsSitfcB

Cambridge away sold out in 2 minutes.... on 11:50 - Jan 9 by TractorCam

Well played to those if they managed to get tickets, but gold card's really shouldn't be able to be bought this late just for a specific game. Should be a before season purchase, reckon they may look into this next year.

Imagine someone who bought a g/c last night and not been to an away game all season went and got a ticket this morning hahaha.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Cambridge away sold out in 2 minutes.... on 12:44 - Jan 9 with 845 viewsTractorCam

Cambridge away sold out in 2 minutes.... on 12:38 - Jan 9 by SitfcB

Imagine someone who bought a g/c last night and not been to an away game all season went and got a ticket this morning hahaha.

You just know it's happened! Problem is they can't now change it as all those people will be mugged off out of £20.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Cambridge away sold out in 2 minutes.... on 12:48 - Jan 9 with 815 viewsportmanroadblue

Cambridge away sold out in 2 minutes.... on 12:15 - Jan 9 by itfcjoe

I think there is a middle ground between going to enough away games to qualify and going to every single one which gives people the right to complain.

I wouldn't have been up there on allocation basis, but stories emerging from those who absolutely deserved a ticket that haven't got one

I agree, but there will always be someone unhappy with what ever system is employed.

I remember going to scum away and we played them early in the season, I think i went to the first away game, Coventry I think and got a letter confirming i was eligible to purchase a ticket :-)
Cambridge away sold out in 2 minutes.... on 13:54 - Jan 9 with 708 viewslizzibee

Cambridge away sold out in 2 minutes.... on 10:12 - Jan 9 by SitfcB

I’m certain we don’t have 1400 GC holders.

The club conformed to me that we have more than the allocation
Cambridge away sold out in 2 minutes.... on 14:01 - Jan 9 with 684 viewslizzibee

Cambridge away sold out in 2 minutes.... on 11:24 - Jan 9 by PJH

I think ITFC have cocked this up if GC's actually do exceed the allocation, which it seems must be the case.

I have got a Cambridge ticket but I imagine the club are already getting emails from supporters that attend all or most away games that have missed out here.

It is quite simple, there should be a priority system for any game where the allocation is less than GC numbers.

They already have my E-mail. Been to every game this season bar two and that includes Bracknell and Papa Johns (home and away). This should have been treated the same as Bracknell IMHO knowing there are many more CG holders that tickets. I know its selfish but when I have spent significant time and money travelling the country (and Pymouth, Morecambe and Exeter are a long way) I do feel I should have priority for the closest game over someone who purchased a GC last week or is borrowing someone's number but rarely attend.
Cambridge away sold out in 2 minutes.... on 14:35 - Jan 9 with 607 viewsITFC_Forever

Cambridge away sold out in 2 minutes.... on 12:32 - Jan 9 by Muncher

I did but Charlton was so psychologically damaging I can't leave it there.

As opposed as to how physically damaging everyone else will be to you if your run continues...

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024