Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Getting the snip 10:14 - Dec 27 with 2829 viewsACP84

Anyone on here had it?

Got mine booked in for the new year, what can i expect apart from the obvious!?!
Getting the snip on 10:17 - Dec 27 with 2804 viewsGeoffSentence

I consider myself something of an expert as I have had it done twice.

Shaven balls, local anaesthetic and you'll feel a gentle tug as the surgeon gets to work.

Don't upset the surgeon, they could get distracte and fck it up meaning it has to be done again.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Getting the snip on 10:21 - Dec 27 with 2772 viewsgtsb1966

Don't wear jeans and try to get a lift home. I wore jeans and drove and half way home from bury hospital i regretted it i can tell you.
Getting the snip on 10:22 - Dec 27 with 2756 viewsbluelagos

I heard that due to NHS funding constraints they no longer use anesthetics and just use baby chainsaws to do the business.

You'll be fine.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Getting the snip on 10:39 - Dec 27 with 2719 viewsBlueBadger

Getting the snip on 10:22 - Dec 27 by bluelagos

I heard that due to NHS funding constraints they no longer use anesthetics and just use baby chainsaws to do the business.

You'll be fine.

We don't offer anything quite as crude as that.

[Post edited 27 Dec 2022 10:47]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Getting the snip on 10:44 - Dec 27 with 2677 viewshoppy

Getting the snip on 10:39 - Dec 27 by BlueBadger

That was the alternative I was offered. I think KJ had already invited her dad round.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Getting the snip on 10:46 - Dec 27 with 2658 viewsKeno

Might be a big on the big size, maybe a dinghy or small motor boat to start with ……

Oh sorry that’s an ‘n’ in the title

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Getting the snip on 10:53 - Dec 27 with 2607 viewsFixed_It

You'll be fine. My overriding memory was feeling extremely vulnerable umpiring a basketball match a few days after though. There will be some swelling, and I recommend loose trousers/boxers.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Getting the snip on 11:29 - Dec 27 with 2483 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Ooo, that looks like it could be pretty painful.

Espacially if you get your thumbs trapped.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Login to get fewer ads

Getting the snip on 11:35 - Dec 27 with 2470 viewscbower

My wife was told I would be 15 minutes. 3 hours and one massive panic attack later I came back. She hadn't moved or asked any questions of the staff, just finished her book! The bruising on my nuts and John Thomas was plum purple. You'll be fine, I'm sure.🫐🍆

bluescouser

Getting the snip on 11:53 - Dec 27 with 2404 viewsTrequartista

Getting the snip on 11:35 - Dec 27 by cbower

My wife was told I would be 15 minutes. 3 hours and one massive panic attack later I came back. She hadn't moved or asked any questions of the staff, just finished her book! The bruising on my nuts and John Thomas was plum purple. You'll be fine, I'm sure.🫐🍆

Good of you to use your avatar to document the experience.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Getting the snip on 12:33 - Dec 27 with 2340 viewsACP84

Cheers guys, you've put me at ease!

Can't say im looking forward to it but 4 kids is enough!
Getting the snip on 13:43 - Dec 27 with 2247 viewsJamie1991

Had mine in September, under NHS but they referred it to a clinic. Procedure was done in about 5 minutes, i was quite lucky and had next to no discomfort and would recommend it to anyone on the fence
[Post edited 27 Dec 2022 13:44]
Getting the snip on 13:50 - Dec 27 with 2210 viewsSwansea_Blue

Loads of times. I don’t book normally though. Just turn up at the barbers and you don’t have to wait long.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Getting the snip on 13:51 - Dec 27 with 2205 viewslongtimefan

Getting the snip on 10:21 - Dec 27 by gtsb1966

Don't wear jeans and try to get a lift home. I wore jeans and drove and half way home from bury hospital i regretted it i can tell you.

I was the first appointment of the day. My overriding memory was the look of relief on the blokes faces in the waiting room as I emerged from the procedure able to walk without bowed legs and with no outward signs of pain.
Getting the snip on 14:53 - Dec 27 with 2108 viewsjaykay

effects people in different ways ,brother in law sat in a chair for a week moaning about the discomfort. i was on lake fishing the day after mine. there was 6 of us having it done the day i went ,some seemed a long time others were back in no time.
the worst part was taking a sample to the hospital afterwards, there was a queue with women with water samples , i placed the jar down and whispered sperm sample . the women receiving all the samples said i cant hear you could you say it louder. so told her again she said still cant hear you so in a loud voice i said sperm sample ,there was a few giggles behind me, got out of there double quick.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Getting the snip on 14:58 - Dec 27 with 2096 viewsblueprint

Getting the snip on 14:53 - Dec 27 by jaykay

effects people in different ways ,brother in law sat in a chair for a week moaning about the discomfort. i was on lake fishing the day after mine. there was 6 of us having it done the day i went ,some seemed a long time others were back in no time.
the worst part was taking a sample to the hospital afterwards, there was a queue with women with water samples , i placed the jar down and whispered sperm sample . the women receiving all the samples said i cant hear you could you say it louder. so told her again she said still cant hear you so in a loud voice i said sperm sample ,there was a few giggles behind me, got out of there double quick.

I had mine done on the NHS but was sent to a private fertility clinic to test for remaining swimmers. The deed was done in a private room at the clinic with an easy wipe down couch and a selection of video entertainment to assist in the procedure. Not kidding.
Getting the snip on 15:10 - Dec 27 with 2069 viewshoppy

Getting the snip on 13:43 - Dec 27 by Jamie1991

Had mine in September, under NHS but they referred it to a clinic. Procedure was done in about 5 minutes, i was quite lucky and had next to no discomfort and would recommend it to anyone on the fence
[Post edited 27 Dec 2022 13:44]

Depending on how they get down from it, sitting on a fence might be a good idea

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Getting the snip on 18:57 - Dec 27 with 1838 viewsfactual_blue

Whereas at the Nuffield....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Getting the snip on 20:53 - Dec 27 with 1717 viewsGeoffSentence

Getting the snip on 18:57 - Dec 27 by factual_blue

Whereas at the Nuffield....

Or their premium offering

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Getting the snip on 21:24 - Dec 27 with 1648 viewsBlueandTruesince82

My mate has had it, sore for a week or so after. Had to fire the gun himself a certain no of times to get rid of any remaining live ammunition

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Getting the snip on 21:30 - Dec 27 with 1635 viewsBehind_Enemy_Lines

Not too bad until the anaesthetic wears off then it’s like you have been kicked in the balls only for the pain to linger. Make sure you ice it regularly is the best medicine and please refrain from sex unlike myself two days later as I felt like I had then been kicked in the balls by the whole football team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024