Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Salty Pompey Fans 00:03 - Oct 2 with 3825 viewsCornishMariner

Given the crowds and nice evening, my daughter and I decided to walk back up London Road to the park and ride. It was all very pleasant until the Pompey entourage went past, coaches first followed by various minibuses. We were slightly bemused to get called a word rhyming with plastic from one minibus and then a word rhyming with hunt a minute later from a car full of young adults. The sin seems to be walking along a pavement wearing a Town hoodie. The kids in the car were hanging out looking for a reaction. I just stuck my thumb up and they didn't know what to do.
In a funny sort of way, it added to the sense of satisfaction at the result. I guess not only did we beat them but we also made them look very ordinary, Bishop aside. Even still, its a bid of a sad life to be going around throwing insults at strangers and their children just because of a football match.

Poll: Between now and the new season will you mostly be ....

Salty Pompey Fans on 07:27 - Oct 2 with 3234 viewschicoazul

Portsmouth are one of those clubs sadly. Some real herberts follow them. Hope your daughter was ok.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Salty Pompey Fans on 08:01 - Oct 2 with 3032 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Sadly predictable. Sounds like you handled it well, but that's quite sad really. Talking of Pompey fans, I could have sworn there was a right chirpy one on here the other day. Haven't seen them in a bit, hope they're alright.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Salty Pompey Fans on 08:07 - Oct 2 with 2986 viewsDubtractor

We were following some pissed up pompey fans to the walk to the stadium, they weren't overly offensive tbf, but were dishing out lots of pretty lame 'banter', including lots of unsavoury stuff aimed at Harness.

We had a laugh at their expense when the first goal went in.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Salty Pompey Fans on 09:00 - Oct 2 with 2693 viewsfallyblue

I went to the Spread Eagle on the way home, and was chatting to a group of about 8 Pompey fans and they were fantastic people who were very complementary about our team and our club. Proper football fans.
Salty Pompey Fans on 09:06 - Oct 2 with 2633 viewsunstableblue

Salty Pompey Fans on 09:00 - Oct 2 by fallyblue

I went to the Spread Eagle on the way home, and was chatting to a group of about 8 Pompey fans and they were fantastic people who were very complementary about our team and our club. Proper football fans.

No Pompey fan who gets football is going to not wake up this morning and not know we were by far the better footballing team yesterday and deserved to win.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I’ve been called worse things…. on 09:20 - Oct 2 with 2528 viewsBloots

….than a mastic grunt.

Man up.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I’ve been called worse things…. on 09:24 - Oct 2 with 2493 viewsJ2BLUE

I’ve been called worse things…. on 09:20 - Oct 2 by Bloots

….than a mastic grunt.

Man up.

How many times do I need to apologise for that!?!?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Salty Pompey Fans on 09:35 - Oct 2 with 2427 viewsEly_Blue

I want to know where our resident Pompey fan is today? Wonder why he hasn’t been on here crowing about how wonderful Cowley has got them playing or how they deserved to win!

I saw a group of 3/4 Pompey fans at Fleet services on the M3 on my way home last night, they looked pretty downcast to be honest

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Login to get fewer ads

Salty Pompey Fans on 10:11 - Oct 2 with 2241 viewsGeoffSentence

Salty Pompey Fans on 08:01 - Oct 2 by SlippinJimmyJuan

Sadly predictable. Sounds like you handled it well, but that's quite sad really. Talking of Pompey fans, I could have sworn there was a right chirpy one on here the other day. Haven't seen them in a bit, hope they're alright.

For some reason there have been a few pompey fans stalking TWTD this season, like there is some sort of rivalry. It's to be expected that we get a few budgies on a wind up on here, but the number of pompey fans this season is just odd.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Salty Pompey Fans on 11:08 - Oct 2 with 2032 viewstivo

Shut up you Crabstick Runt!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024