Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job 20:48 - Sep 8 with 4734 viewsDecageBruce

Had it screen shotted to me and don’t have Twitter but a very strange tweet about certain people mourning, or more to the point why should they, based on skin colour.

I’m all for freedom of speech, especially when I can’t relate to the sentiment or deemed reasons but appears ill timed and ill thought out
Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 20:58 - Sep 8 with 4568 viewsgtsb1966

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 21:02 - Sep 8 with 4471 viewsLord_Lucan

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 20:58 - Sep 8 by gtsb1966

This is a man who was convicted of racism.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 21:04 - Sep 8 with 4442 viewsgtsb1966

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 21:02 - Sep 8 by Lord_Lucan

He certainly was. What a moron he is. Click on personal life.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Sinclair
[Post edited 8 Sep 2022 21:05]
Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 21:10 - Sep 8 with 4356 viewsSitfcB

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 20:58 - Sep 8 by gtsb1966

Wants to make his mind up…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 21:19 - Sep 8 with 4235 viewsMullet

Now is not the time. We can talk about republics and improving the nation tomorrow.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 21:20 - Sep 8 with 4234 viewsBloomBlue

A drink driver amongst many things, maybe he's pissed again...

But he was a football legend, after all he does have an Intertoto cup winners medal
Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 21:25 - Sep 8 with 4142 viewsSeablu

I don’t know what his current employment status is.
He used to be one of the BBC women’s footy summarisers..
I’m guessing talksport beckons.
Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 21:29 - Sep 8 with 4086 viewsbluefunk

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 21:25 - Sep 8 by Seablu

It beckoned a while ago
Login to get fewer ads

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 21:30 - Sep 8 with 4083 viewsSitfcB

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 21:25 - Sep 8 by Seablu

He was sacked by the BBC and has been on Talksport for a while.

COYB

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 21:34 - Sep 8 with 4008 viewsOsborneOneNil

TalkSport 'presenter/pundit' plus he has some sort of academy thing for lads who've been released.
Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 21:44 - Sep 8 with 3851 viewsStewart27

What a tool
Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 22:37 - Sep 8 with 3522 viewsSitfcB

Sacked in the morning…

COYB

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 23:02 - Sep 8 with 3370 viewsTrequartista

I was expecting quite an explosion of arguments on the social media tonight but absolutely nothing in my twittersphere except Trevor Sinclair and the Uju Anya lady. Must say something about the regard everyone held the Queen in as a person, regardless of if they worshipped or despised her role.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 23:06 - Sep 8 with 3333 viewsSwansea_Blue

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 23:02 - Sep 8 by Trequartista

I was expecting quite an explosion of arguments on the social media tonight but absolutely nothing in my twittersphere except Trevor Sinclair and the Uju Anya lady. Must say something about the regard everyone held the Queen in as a person, regardless of if they worshipped or despised her role.

Interesting. Someone posted the Anya one on here, and it certainly doesn't seem the time. Sure, let's talk about Britain's colonial past and hopefully move towards addressing some of the former wrongs, but nobody's wanting that is going to get an audience now. Quite the opposite, they'll just kill off any good will they may have had.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 00:16 - Sep 9 with 3113 viewsKropotkin123

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 21:19 - Sep 8 by Mullet

Now is not the time. We can talk about republics and improving the nation tomorrow.

Agreed, not the time. I've hidden many threads today, as I don't have anything constructive to say (beyond the same level of respect I'd afford to any other family that lost a seemingly devoted matriarch)

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 10:14 - Sep 9 with 2204 viewsGlasgowBlue

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 22:37 - Sep 8 by SitfcB

Sacked in the morning…

Tony Cascarino on Talksport this morning with a far more respectful tone:

"I had a Chinese delivered just moments after the announcement. It felt wrong and very disrespectful to eat it, so as a mark of respect I threw it in the bin."

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 10:29 - Sep 9 with 2121 viewsBlueBlood90

It must be a very, very small percentage of people who have been arrested for racial abuse and he's in that minority.

Disgusting hypocrite.

Poll: How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield?

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 11:02 - Sep 9 with 1977 viewsbaxterbasics

The worst stuff being put out there seems to be coming from American academics who don't really understand the full picture, and have an elevated idea of themselves as spokespersons for all the worlds 'people of colour'

The Uja Anya tweet was among the ugliest - and not just the initial one but her various follow ups and replies. It went beyond just expressing opinion about monarchy and empire, the language was not something I would ever expect to see from a professor at a prestigious university. Large elements of US Academia are a cesspit.

I understand their feelings if they or their immediate family suffered at the hand of the British State, of course they will be angry about that. But that's no justification for the personal attacks, or the ignorance in labelling QE2 a 'murderer and coloniser'

The world has a long history of nation turning against nation in a grab for power. This has (for the most part) come to an end, it just so happens the British Empire was the most recent, therefore most documented and remembered, but managed to unwind itself during The Queens time with (relatively) little violence. Or perhaps it's more accurate to say, broke itself in the effort to prevent a new German Empire.

So our ancestors did bad stuff to your ancestors. Find me someone who can't say this.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 11:29 - Sep 9 with 1876 viewsFifeITFC

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 23:02 - Sep 8 by Trequartista

Sadly not the case north of the border:

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 16:15 - Sep 11 with 1411 viewsGlasgowBlue

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 21:02 - Sep 8 by Lord_Lucan

When the racism card fails then play the mental health card.

What an insult to people who genuinely suffer with mental health issues.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 17:07 - Sep 11 with 1269 viewsChurchman

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 16:15 - Sep 11 by GlasgowBlue

When the racism card fails then play the mental health card.

What an insult to people who genuinely suffer with mental health issues.

For me it’s simple. Talksport either retains him and therefore supports his views or they fire him. Up to them, but I suspect it’ll retain him as they like to be ‘edgy’. I used to like Talksport back in the day, but never listen to it now.
Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 17:10 - Sep 11 with 1248 viewsJ2BLUE

Looks like Trevor Sinclair is Tweeting himself out of a job on 10:14 - Sep 9 by GlasgowBlue

Tony Cascarino on Talksport this morning with a far more respectful tone:

"I had a Chinese delivered just moments after the announcement. It felt wrong and very disrespectful to eat it, so as a mark of respect I threw it in the bin."

That is so stupid it actually makes my brain hurt.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024