Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coffee drinkers of TWTD... 10:13 - Jun 30 with 4056 viewsunbelievablue

...what is your tipple at the moment?

I'm almost exclusively decaf these days but still love it. Currently sipping a beaut of a Macchiato (proper one, not a long one).

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Coffee drinkers of TWTD... on 03:04 - Jul 1 with 618 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Coffee drinkers of TWTD... on 10:26 - Jun 30 by PrideOfTheEast

Obvs!

I've only recently started drinking coffee again after about a decade off it. Small doses it's great.

Good for the liver!
Coffee drinkers of TWTD... on 03:05 - Jul 1 with 614 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

La Colombe Corsica,

Merry Christmas!
Coffee drinkers of TWTD... on 06:42 - Jul 1 with 574 viewsIPS_wich

At home I use an Aeropress - preferably with Costa Rican beans and a very small dash of skimmed milk (I don't want the cream).

From a coffee shop it depends on which coffee shop (Australia doesn't really have coffee shop chains) - from my local I tend to have a small flat white and from the coffee stand at the bottom of my office block I prefer what we in Western Australia call a 'long mac topped up' (and the rest of Australia have no idea what we're talking about). It's essentially an extra shot flat white with less milk than you would have in a flat white - finished off with a small amount of milk foam. So more like a flat white in texture than a latte (which is much more foam).

Probably have four cups of coffee a day (2-3 at home in the morning) and then one on the way into the office. Thank god we only have a nespresso machine in the office - can't stand the stuff so it limits my consumption.
Coffee drinkers of TWTD... on 09:16 - Jul 1 with 542 viewsDyland

Coffee drinkers of TWTD... on 22:13 - Jun 30 by J2BLUE

Just being honest.

Every time we get a food or drink thread everyone claims they only do whatever it is that will score them points.

Oh yes, I only purchase the finest fair trade Colombian and Brazilian beans, handpicked by a family who can trace their bloodline back to Jesus himself before it's loaded on to an electric plane which sucks carbon out of the air as it flies towards England. It's then roasted to perfection by the individual bean by Buddhist Monks before it is freshly ground for each cup between the pristine cheeks of a 21 year old Swedish Princess.

F##k off, you drink Aldi's rip off of Nescafe Gold Blend you c###

Indeed. As I responded to Darkhorse ;)

Saying that, Pret and Costa coffees are pretty sh1te considering the price. But so what indeed. I'll get the odd takeaway coffee from anywhere near where I happen to be when I fancy one, either poncy or chain or local caff. At home I do cafetiere of pre-ground or grind my own generic Columbian or whatever really, from any shop. I don't drink that much anyway, innit.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 9:17]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Coffee drinkers of TWTD... on 09:19 - Jul 1 with 534 viewsGeoffSentence

Coffee drinkers of TWTD... on 10:21 - Jun 30 by unbelievablue

Soy milk I hope ;)

It takes very nimble fingers to milk a soy bean

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Coffee drinkers of TWTD... on 09:26 - Jul 1 with 534 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Currently drinking Colombian Diego Bermudez from Strangers - it is such an interesting mix of flavours and taste great with Oat milk. If you're in Norwich and love coffee, definitely go to Strangers.

https://strangerscoffee.com/coffee/colombia-diego-bermudez-natural

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Coffee drinkers of TWTD... on 10:52 - Jul 1 with 519 viewsShineyblueknives

I'm drinking a chocolate cherry brandy blend from the Tea Junction, Castle Mall in scum land,
I will like to add that I thoroughly scrubbed when I came back from North of the border

Poll: How many of the remaining games do you think town can win

Coffee drinkers of TWTD... on 11:18 - Jul 1 with 489 viewsDyland

Coffee drinkers of TWTD... on 10:52 - Jul 1 by Shineyblueknives

I'm drinking a chocolate cherry brandy blend from the Tea Junction, Castle Mall in scum land,
I will like to add that I thoroughly scrubbed when I came back from North of the border

So you don't like coffee then.

;)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

Coffee drinkers of TWTD... on 12:16 - Jul 3 with 392 viewsWeWereZombies

Just finished my second cup of espresso with recently ground beans that I was given by an ex - Ueshima Coffee Company Fuji Mountain bold roast strength five beans - it says on the packet. But no mention of whether Robusta or Arabica and closer inspection of the packet it just says 'Made in Europe with coffee from non-EU countries'. On cross examination she admitted it came from Lidl, at least it was still within the Use By date, it's OK and I can't judge it too fairly as my electric grinder seems to clog up a bit nowadays and spew out lumpy when I set it to finely grained. It is going to have to be thoroughly cleaned out.

Drunk in a china cup with a few grammes of granulated white sugar.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Coffee drinkers of TWTD... on 12:36 - Jul 3 with 374 viewslambo77

Coffee drinkers of TWTD... on 12:16 - Jul 3 by WeWereZombies

Just finished my second cup of espresso with recently ground beans that I was given by an ex - Ueshima Coffee Company Fuji Mountain bold roast strength five beans - it says on the packet. But no mention of whether Robusta or Arabica and closer inspection of the packet it just says 'Made in Europe with coffee from non-EU countries'. On cross examination she admitted it came from Lidl, at least it was still within the Use By date, it's OK and I can't judge it too fairly as my electric grinder seems to clog up a bit nowadays and spew out lumpy when I set it to finely grained. It is going to have to be thoroughly cleaned out.

Drunk in a china cup with a few grammes of granulated white sugar.

no wonder she's your ex
Coffee drinkers of TWTD... on 18:25 - Jul 3 with 340 viewsLord_Lucan

Coffee drinkers of TWTD... on 09:26 - Jul 1 by JammyDodgerrr

Currently drinking Colombian Diego Bermudez from Strangers - it is such an interesting mix of flavours and taste great with Oat milk. If you're in Norwich and love coffee, definitely go to Strangers.

https://strangerscoffee.com/coffee/colombia-diego-bermudez-natural

I’ve just google mapped them, they have a takeaways place next to The Pig and Whistle.

I walked past there the other morning and couldn’t believe the queue, I just thought, what are these mentalists doing?

It must be good.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Coffee drinkers of TWTD... on 21:01 - Jul 3 with 292 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Coffee drinkers of TWTD... on 18:25 - Jul 3 by Lord_Lucan

I’ve just google mapped them, they have a takeaways place next to The Pig and Whistle.

I walked past there the other morning and couldn’t believe the queue, I just thought, what are these mentalists doing?

It must be good.

It's really good! I haven't tasted one better.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024