Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE TAKEOVER IS DONE 20:38 - Apr 3 with 119751 viewsgreyhound

Happy Easter one and all.

Hold on to your hats and refresh every 5 minutes throughout Wednesday and Thursday, the deals been done and completion confirmed.

As Paul Cook hinted we are in for a very exciting summer. Its dragged on but now we can focus onwards and upwards.

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:18 - Apr 4 with 2380 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:15 - Apr 4 by J2BLUE

I posted the link. If that's not enough for you then fair enough. Greyhound has form. My excitement has dimmed a little since Phil posted though, I must admit.

No it's not enough. In that thread he says we're selling 50% of the training ground to them. Where has this happened? He also says, "Theres more to it as well but lamberts not going until handover goes through or falls through."

So where's the bit that proves he was right about anything?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:25 - Apr 4 with 2311 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:16 - Apr 4 by wkj

There are some people in life you just have to afford a little more trust in than others. Greyhound clearly has access to people that are confident in there information, and not some WUM like "IpswichLegend" who has a mate with a system.

Takeover done by ipswichlegend 4 Mar 2021 16:49
100% will be announced ASAP deffo info.
Legal stuff checked and awaiting final announcement, could be at any time!
Fingers crossed they are successful with us!

While I personally choose to remain sceptical, it is clear that Greyhound trusts his information and has been a pretty good sport on here during his posting history.

Should he be on the windup, then you really only get one chance to play that card before never having credibility again - so, it's probably not worth sliding in with strong tackles just yet and seeing how this all unfolds.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 12:18]

Can you link me to any def info he's been correct on? I'd be delighted to see it and even more delighted to have egg on my face (especially a chocolate one).

I keep asking for links to greyhound's correct info but have yet to see anything.

He also hasn't answered why it won't be announced until Weds/Thurs. As Muncher has said elsewhere on the thread, there's no reason to wait for funds to clear.

I'm not sliding in with strong tackles, I'm questioning things. Which everyone should be doing rather than just believing stuff they read on the internet.

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:27 - Apr 4 with 2296 viewsBlueastheycome

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:25 - Apr 4 by The_Flashing_Smile

Can you link me to any def info he's been correct on? I'd be delighted to see it and even more delighted to have egg on my face (especially a chocolate one).

I keep asking for links to greyhound's correct info but have yet to see anything.

He also hasn't answered why it won't be announced until Weds/Thurs. As Muncher has said elsewhere on the thread, there's no reason to wait for funds to clear.

I'm not sliding in with strong tackles, I'm questioning things. Which everyone should be doing rather than just believing stuff they read on the internet.

Just log off and go outside will you.
THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:27 - Apr 4 with 2291 viewsJ2BLUE

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:18 - Apr 4 by The_Flashing_Smile

No it's not enough. In that thread he says we're selling 50% of the training ground to them. Where has this happened? He also says, "Theres more to it as well but lamberts not going until handover goes through or falls through."

So where's the bit that proves he was right about anything?

It hasn't happened but Phil then put a story up saying the same thing so it appears very likely that was the plan at one stage and greyhound was ahead of the game.

I am not going back through that thread to try and prove it you. There's enough there to convince me. I believe greyhound has heard that it's done and the new owners are here. Whether what he's heard is true, we will have to wait and see. We'll know if nothing has broken by 5pm Friday.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:30 - Apr 4 with 2257 viewswkj

Don't be a twit. I said 'the guy clearly has access to people that trust their information' and he's not been a WUM in the past. The first line is - Some people are worth giving a little more (blind) trust in than others.

Point is, you're doing the thing you do where you get locked on and aggressive with people based entirely on your point of view.

Relax a bit, enjoy the weekend, express your scepticism (as I did) - but for your own good as well as others - stop trying to 'rip up the rabbit' and attacking everyone else in the process who has decided to give the OP a little room to come good.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:33 - Apr 4 with 2212 viewsHerbivore

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:30 - Apr 4 by wkj

Don't be a twit. I said 'the guy clearly has access to people that trust their information' and he's not been a WUM in the past. The first line is - Some people are worth giving a little more (blind) trust in than others.

Point is, you're doing the thing you do where you get locked on and aggressive with people based entirely on your point of view.

Relax a bit, enjoy the weekend, express your scepticism (as I did) - but for your own good as well as others - stop trying to 'rip up the rabbit' and attacking everyone else in the process who has decided to give the OP a little room to come good.

BUT WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS?????

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:34 - Apr 4 with 2210 viewswkj

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:33 - Apr 4 by Herbivore

BUT WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS?????

My user name is all the facts you need.

Happy Easter though Herbivore - What's on your dinner table this weekend?

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:35 - Apr 4 with 2184 viewsjeera

This is desperate stuff.

No one cares Dollers.

Not if they have any sense anyway.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:42 - Apr 4 with 2126 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:27 - Apr 4 by J2BLUE

It hasn't happened but Phil then put a story up saying the same thing so it appears very likely that was the plan at one stage and greyhound was ahead of the game.

I am not going back through that thread to try and prove it you. There's enough there to convince me. I believe greyhound has heard that it's done and the new owners are here. Whether what he's heard is true, we will have to wait and see. We'll know if nothing has broken by 5pm Friday.

Fairly nuff. I haven't seen a story from Phil saying 50% of the training ground's being sold, must've missed that.

Interesting that you, and a couple of others, are citing Phil... and yet in this very thread he's dismissing anything's imminent.

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:43 - Apr 4 with 2090 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:45 - Apr 4 with 2081 viewsJ2BLUE

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:42 - Apr 4 by The_Flashing_Smile

Fairly nuff. I haven't seen a story from Phil saying 50% of the training ground's being sold, must've missed that.

Interesting that you, and a couple of others, are citing Phil... and yet in this very thread he's dismissing anything's imminent.

I don't think Phil said 50% was being sold. He put a story up which confirmed much of what greyhound said.

I am not trying to prove greyhound is right by citing Phil. I am saying greyhound knew stuff before anyone else on that occasion and Phil put the story up seemingly confirming that it was at one time the plan.

Phil saying nothing is happening has definitely dimmed my optimism. I believe greyhound has heard it's done. Whether it is or not remains to be seen.

I am not saying I believe 100% this is happening, just that greyhound isn't someone I would instantly dismiss.

Truly impaired.

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:46 - Apr 4 with 2069 viewsgreyhound

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:43 - Apr 4 by BryanPlug

Nature of this is I could give more and more info. That narrows gradually where the info comes from making things uncomfortable. Revealing sources isn't the way to keep getting your news. Subjectively people continue to keep disbelieving each item you feed and you show your whole hand for nothing.
THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:49 - Apr 4 with 2025 viewsHerbivore

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:34 - Apr 4 by wkj

My user name is all the facts you need.

Happy Easter though Herbivore - What's on your dinner table this weekend?

Got a three course meal being delivered by a local restaurant. A Greek bean soup for starter, cabbage steak with apple and pecan with roast potatoes and beetroot salad for main, vegan salted caramel cheesecake for dessert, and a bottle of cabernet sauvignon.

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:50 - Apr 4 with 2014 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:30 - Apr 4 by wkj

How am I being a twit? You're repeating what you've said... but again, no links. I'm perfectly relaxed. Just had a lovely couple of soft-boiled Burford Browns with soldiers. All I want is some evidence of this guy "clearly having access to people" rather than people just saying it!

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:50 - Apr 4 with 2014 viewsJ2BLUE

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:46 - Apr 4 by greyhound

Nature of this is I could give more and more info. That narrows gradually where the info comes from making things uncomfortable. Revealing sources isn't the way to keep getting your news. Subjectively people continue to keep disbelieving each item you feed and you show your whole hand for nothing.

Could you perhaps reveal your sources to Phil? He would obviously keep quiet and maybe could follow it up?

Truly impaired.

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:51 - Apr 4 with 1994 viewsfooters

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:49 - Apr 4 by Herbivore

Got a three course meal being delivered by a local restaurant. A Greek bean soup for starter, cabbage steak with apple and pecan with roast potatoes and beetroot salad for main, vegan salted caramel cheesecake for dessert, and a bottle of cabernet sauvignon.

You so lazy, boy.

Unfortunately, I'd sort of planned for it to be cold today going by what people were saying so my rather heavy meal looks slightly foolish on such a sunny day. Jesus always throws a spanner in the works.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:52 - Apr 4 with 1984 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:35 - Apr 4 by jeera

This is desperate stuff.

No one cares Dollers.

Not if they have any sense anyway.

They clearly do.

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:54 - Apr 4 with 1960 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:43 - Apr 4 by BryanPlug

I'm not asking for proof that it's happening, I'm asking for proof of what he's been correct on before. So no, it's not me who's dumb.

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:54 - Apr 4 with 1959 viewsNthQldITFC

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:32 - Apr 4 by Ryorry

I too have shares in ITFC & have been led to expect this could be an interesting week - the suppliers of my garden compost & veg plugs have changed delivery dates twice already ...

As with transfer news, seems totally pointless to me to spend time stressing & speculating - even if deal/s are stalled or resuscitated, there's always the potential for new glitches, resolutions or openings to arise.

Que sera sera. My dog lives a blissful life just taking each day as it comes!

Your dog is a wiser animal than any of us animals who post on here. Funny that she/he chose a Latin name though? Whatever!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:54 - Apr 4 with 1949 viewsBryanPlug

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:50 - Apr 4 by J2BLUE

Could you perhaps reveal your sources to Phil? He would obviously keep quiet and maybe could follow it up?

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:55 - Apr 4 with 1933 viewsHerbivore

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:51 - Apr 4 by footers

You so lazy, boy.

Unfortunately, I'd sort of planned for it to be cold today going by what people were saying so my rather heavy meal looks slightly foolish on such a sunny day. Jesus always throws a spanner in the works.

We've not treated ourselves to a restaurant meal in absolutely ages and they had an Easter Sunday special on so thought we'd treat ourselves for a change. Been decorating this weekend as well, so have earned a treat.

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:57 - Apr 4 with 1915 viewsfooters

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:55 - Apr 4 by Herbivore

We've not treated ourselves to a restaurant meal in absolutely ages and they had an Easter Sunday special on so thought we'd treat ourselves for a change. Been decorating this weekend as well, so have earned a treat.

Fair enough, comrade. Sounds like you've earnt it. Doesn't sound half bad for vegan muck. And good to see you're well catered for up there and it's not all deep fried cholesterol and Buckfast.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 13:00 - Apr 4 with 1894 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 12:45 - Apr 4 by J2BLUE

I don't think Phil said 50% was being sold. He put a story up which confirmed much of what greyhound said.

I am not trying to prove greyhound is right by citing Phil. I am saying greyhound knew stuff before anyone else on that occasion and Phil put the story up seemingly confirming that it was at one time the plan.

Phil saying nothing is happening has definitely dimmed my optimism. I believe greyhound has heard it's done. Whether it is or not remains to be seen.

I am not saying I believe 100% this is happening, just that greyhound isn't someone I would instantly dismiss.

The 50% being sold is the crucial bit. There's nothing else in the thread you linked that Phil has since confirmed. I've shown where he was wrong about Lambert not going as well.

I'm done (everyone will be pleased to know). People are obviously going to just believe this no matter what.

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 13:04 - Apr 4 with 1846 viewsRyorry

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:46 - Apr 4 by greyhound

It's pretty hard to please some people.

It appears that I would of been granted more credibility if at the time of. The original post I could of predicted the utter shambles of lamberts final few games, his treatment of players and subsequent departure which obviously cost Marcus more money and likely lead to the deal negotiations changing.

I said last time out I was happy to hold my hands up if it all wasn't true, that remains the same, source is solid however and we should have a reason to celebrate this week.

"It appears that I would of been granted more credibility if at the time of. The original post I could of predicted the utter shambles of lamberts final few games, his treatment of players and subsequent departure"

Tbh, I think many people on here did predict "the utter shambles of lamberts final few games, his treatment of players and subsequent departure".

"which obviously cost Marcus more money and likely lead to the deal negotiations changing."

And if ME couldn't foresee or predict that himself, then he's an even poorer owner of ITFC & worse businessman than I'd thought!

Poll: Time of the annunciation

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 13:07 - Apr 4 with 2189 viewsbluejacko

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 13:00 - Apr 4 by The_Flashing_Smile

The 50% being sold is the crucial bit. There's nothing else in the thread you linked that Phil has since confirmed. I've shown where he was wrong about Lambert not going as well.

I'm done (everyone will be pleased to know). People are obviously going to just believe this no matter what.

Yea yea till your next post🙄
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024