Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? 16:23 - Mar 21 with 2266 viewsBluefish

Who should partner Chmabo at cb now KVY is back?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 21 Mar 2021 16:42]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 16:49 - Mar 21 with 2172 viewsNthQldITFC

It's tough on Wilson and/or Toto, but we have to get Woolfenden in there in the medium-term interests of the club. Presume Chambers might be at right back for another week or two with Vincent-Young coming in cautiously, so I'd go Woolfenden and Wilson/Toto next week.

If Woolfenden gets back in he has to make sure he makes the most of his opportunity under a new manager straight away - pressure but he is capable of rising to it. Training this week is really important, hunger and positive attitudes on show all week.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 17:06 - Mar 21 with 2106 viewsCoastalblue

Why would we drop Edwards because of Mick?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Skuse. (n/t) on 17:25 - Mar 21 with 2079 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 18:43 - Mar 21 with 2010 viewsJoHnNnY

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 16:49 - Mar 21 by NthQldITFC

It's tough on Wilson and/or Toto, but we have to get Woolfenden in there in the medium-term interests of the club. Presume Chambers might be at right back for another week or two with Vincent-Young coming in cautiously, so I'd go Woolfenden and Wilson/Toto next week.

If Woolfenden gets back in he has to make sure he makes the most of his opportunity under a new manager straight away - pressure but he is capable of rising to it. Training this week is really important, hunger and positive attitudes on show all week.

We have to accept now after 3 different managers have had the same opinion of Woolfy - needs to try harder to impress, the guy is seemingly so laid back he must appear uninterested and lazy of sorts in training perhaps? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 19:23 - Mar 21 with 1959 viewsHeadWestBlue

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 18:43 - Mar 21 by JoHnNnY

We have to accept now after 3 different managers have had the same opinion of Woolfy - needs to try harder to impress, the guy is seemingly so laid back he must appear uninterested and lazy of sorts in training perhaps? 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 Managers opinion? He made his debut at Reading after Mick had left. Hurst sent him on loan to Swindon. A loan move which along with Downes loan to Luton was stated as good for their development. Lambert was in charge when Woolfenden returned from Swindon.
Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 20:50 - Mar 21 with 1843 viewsBlueForYou

Should keep Wilson & Nsiala in the centre, drop Chambers, & have KVY & Kenlock as full backs.
Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 22:54 - Mar 21 with 1775 viewsGuthrum

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 20:50 - Mar 21 by BlueForYou

Should keep Wilson & Nsiala in the centre, drop Chambers, & have KVY & Kenlock as full backs.

In reality, that is the logical way to go - as long as KVY is up to speed and performing the way he did when he first arrived.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 22:55 - Mar 21 with 1772 viewseddiespearitt03

Just hope Paul Cook does the right thing for this club. Release Chambers, Skuse and Sears from any more embarrassment and begin to start building a team to win !!!.
Login to get fewer ads

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 23:14 - Mar 21 with 1750 viewspositivity

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 17:06 - Mar 21 by Coastalblue

Why would we drop Edwards because of Mick?

what's mick got to do with chambers anyway, wasn't chambers a jewell signing?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 01:57 - Mar 22 with 1693 viewspointofblue

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 23:14 - Mar 21 by positivity

what's mick got to do with chambers anyway, wasn't chambers a jewell signing?

Yes, signed in the summer of 2012.

Personally I’d do a straight swap and keep Toto and Nsiala together for now. Yes, he’s the captain, but he hardly leads on the pitch - think I’d give it to Norwood who is at least able to battle.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 02:11 - Mar 22 with 1691 viewsKallyB

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 01:57 - Mar 22 by pointofblue

Yes, signed in the summer of 2012.

Personally I’d do a straight swap and keep Toto and Nsiala together for now. Yes, he’s the captain, but he hardly leads on the pitch - think I’d give it to Norwood who is at least able to battle.

Toto and Nsiala is the same person, guessing you meant Toto and Willo?

Think we saw the CB options at the end of Sat game with Chambo and Toto with KVY RB. Willo and Woolf to deputise, plus PC knows Toto well from their Accrington days.
Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 02:14 - Mar 22 with 1685 viewspointofblue

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 02:11 - Mar 22 by KallyB

Toto and Nsiala is the same person, guessing you meant Toto and Willo?

Think we saw the CB options at the end of Sat game with Chambo and Toto with KVY RB. Willo and Woolf to deputise, plus PC knows Toto well from their Accrington days.

Sorry, trust me to do that posting in the early hours - yes, Toto and Wilson!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 02:29 - Mar 22 with 1681 viewsmadmouse1959

Good to see KVY making a comeback. Chambers can join Tommy Smith .

shampoo dave

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 07:06 - Mar 22 with 1625 viewstextbackup

yay, mr I lose my man gets a slot at CB

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 07:14 - Mar 22 with 1619 viewsBluefish

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 07:06 - Mar 22 by textbackup

yay, mr I lose my man gets a slot at CB

You are going to have to be more specific about who you are voting for there chap

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 07:44 - Mar 22 with 1584 viewstextbackup

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 07:14 - Mar 22 by Bluefish

You are going to have to be more specific about who you are voting for there chap

oh sorry. that's would be luke chambers.

I didn't vote for anyone to be clear.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 16:53 - Mar 22 with 1435 viewschrismakin

Who should partner Chambo at cb now KVY is back? on 22:55 - Mar 21 by eddiespearitt03

Just hope Paul Cook does the right thing for this club. Release Chambers, Skuse and Sears from any more embarrassment and begin to start building a team to win !!!.

I think Chambers will be give a new contract.
Cook does like experience and it also goes a long way especially at this level. Compared to sears and skuse. Chambers at least looks to have the fitness level needed for league 1 at least.

But mentally. I agree I think we need to start building away from these sort of players who have been part of the clubs downfall. Not saying it's their fault but they just dont show any form of passion and desire to me

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024