Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you are a responsible fan that cares 14:54 - Feb 17 with 4122 viewsBluefish

Just ask yourself

Who is easiest to get rid of?

Who would be the quickest fix if replaced to get us playing well?

Who is responsible for the performances?

Who is the obvious connection to the last 3 years of pure failure?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:47 - Feb 17 with 432 viewsHalf_Idiot

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:34 - Feb 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

a better manager being appointed and making more of having the resources at hand.

some people are swallowing his deflection tactics.

What do you think is achievable with the resources at hand? And would that be acceptable to you?

I am in no way defending Lambert, I want him gone. I just don't think we can ignore the fact that Evans is the root of our issues and so long as he remains owner of the club, very little will change.
If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:50 - Feb 17 with 425 viewsMach_foreignBlue

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:45 - Feb 17 by Bluefish

Sorry machers you missed the boat on this one. Phil only let's me have 10 mins per day playing with my puppets

What has callis had to say? He has been div listed for years so not sure why he still replies

You are as hysterical and defensive as Lambert. You both are so, so similar to each other. Both don't have a clue what they have been talking about.
If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:51 - Feb 17 with 424 viewsPinewoodblue

Evans should be your target, not Lambert. Lambert is here until Evans gets rid of him

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:54 - Feb 17 with 417 viewsDyland

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:35 - Feb 17 by GavTWTD

Why do you have to be so offensive?

Calm down dear

Exactly.

Nothing wrong with being a farm hand eh Gav.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 18:29 - Feb 17 with 367 viewsSitfcB

Sorry machers you missed the boat on this one. Phil only let's me have 10 mins per day playing with my puppets

What has callis had to say? He has been div listed for years so not sure why he still replies

Says you were spot on with the science of coronavirus in a thread last year or something like that.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 18:29 - Feb 17 with 357 viewsmonytowbray

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:26 - Feb 17 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Charming as ever

At 10pm yesterday it was Lambert must go. A couple of interviews later and now it’s Evans that’s getting the brunt, so mission accomplished in shifting the focus. Give it a couple of months and some apologists will probably be lining up to excuse him as no chance he could possibly have done any better than he has working under that monster

They both deserve sh1t and aren’t mutually exclusive.

Also, imagine taking issue with my “charming” input whilst excusing and defending Fishers. He invites it.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2021 18:40]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 18:31 - Feb 17 with 356 viewsmonytowbray

I remember when you poked fun at achieving a block off me on Twitter.

Self awareness of a potato.

TWTD never forgets…

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 19:32 - Feb 17 with 346 viewsBluefish

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 18:29 - Feb 17 by SitfcB

Says you were spot on with the science of coronavirus in a thread last year or something like that.

I have had him on div list for a couple of years so I don't remember any corona virus threads but OK

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 20:48 - Feb 17 with 316 viewsjeera

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 18:31 - Feb 17 by monytowbray

I remember when you poked fun at achieving a block off me on Twitter.

Self awareness of a potato.

Do potatoes have consciousness?

That's one for one of Dolly's threads on a quieter day there.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 21:11 - Feb 17 with 302 viewsmonytowbray

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 20:48 - Feb 17 by jeera

Do potatoes have consciousness?

That's one for one of Dolly's threads on a quieter day there.

To be fair to potatoes at least people like them.

TWTD never forgets…

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 21:13 - Feb 17 with 305 viewsjeera

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 21:11 - Feb 17 by monytowbray

To be fair to potatoes at least people like them.

Don't be mean.

We're all a bit fed up atm.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 21:16 - Feb 17 with 297 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 21:13 - Feb 17 by jeera

Don't be mean.

We're all a bit fed up atm.

^This. Everyone's a grumpy sod right now.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 22:35 - Feb 17 with 272 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 18:29 - Feb 17 by monytowbray

They both deserve sh1t and aren’t mutually exclusive.

Also, imagine taking issue with my “charming” input whilst excusing and defending Fishers. He invites it.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2021 18:40]

I called you charming as you called people thick for having a different view to you. As for Fishers, I just pointed out that:

a) it’s amazing he still gets so many bites given he’s an obvious WUM and has been for as long as I’ve been posting on TWTD, and

b) he’s actually right in this instance. Hell one poster who was desperate to up the Lambert out protests this morning was suddenly leading the charge for fan action against ME by lunchtime, all because Super Pauly Lambert told him it was his fault really. Incredible stuff

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 22:44 - Feb 17 with 263 viewsSpruceMoose

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 22:35 - Feb 17 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I called you charming as you called people thick for having a different view to you. As for Fishers, I just pointed out that:

a) it’s amazing he still gets so many bites given he’s an obvious WUM and has been for as long as I’ve been posting on TWTD, and

b) he’s actually right in this instance. Hell one poster who was desperate to up the Lambert out protests this morning was suddenly leading the charge for fan action against ME by lunchtime, all because Super Pauly Lambert told him it was his fault really. Incredible stuff

Not sure your assessment of Fishers as a WUM is all that accurate to be honest, seeing as mainly he just ends up having a meltdown and flouncing off before coming back a month later to repeat it all over again.

If he's attempting to be a WUM then someone should have a word with him and let him know that winding yourself up isn't really how it is supposed to work.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024