Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you are a responsible fan that cares 14:54 - Feb 17 with 4131 viewsBluefish

Just ask yourself

Who is easiest to get rid of?

Who would be the quickest fix if replaced to get us playing well?

Who is responsible for the performances?

Who is the obvious connection to the last 3 years of pure failure?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:22 - Feb 17 with 541 viewsSuperCoops

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:19 - Feb 17 by Bluefish

Another dumb fook that has been desperately trying to call me out for ages, desperate for me to be wrong so now wants to get personal. Shall we through post history to see the stuff you have replied to me with?

Bloody hell, you sound like Lambert now getting all defensive. Bless you resorting to your little notebook of misdeamours.

Are you getting upset, petal?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2021 15:23]
If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:23 - Feb 17 with 534 viewsSitfcB

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:19 - Feb 17 by Swansea_Blue

it doesn't. I'm just a bit perplexed that Blubbers thinks he's a genius by spotting that Lambert isn't very good. It's obvious that Lambert is rubbish. Has been for well over a year. It's obvious that people have been complaining about it for a long time as well. And it was obvious within about a month of him arriving that he was struggling to improve results. Atmosphere is a different matter - that did improve for half a season.

The point he is making is that there’s people now being successfully deflected by Lambert after his comments last night and today.

That’s what Lambert wants.

He’s planting the seeds to make him unaccountable and that seed is growing in some as they’re thinking ‘oh hang on PL is right, Evans was here long before him blah blah blah let’s feel a bit sorry for PL’ that’s what PL wants.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:23 - Feb 17 with 534 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:11 - Feb 17 by SuperCoops

I think Bluefish wants someone to massage his fragile, vulnerable and needy ego. Just humour him.

Sound advice

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:23 - Feb 17 with 532 viewsBluefish

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:22 - Feb 17 by SuperCoops

Bloody hell, you sound like Lambert now getting all defensive. Bless you resorting to your little notebook of misdeamours.

Are you getting upset, petal?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2021 15:23]

OK let's do it, let's look back through your previous posts of wisdom

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:24 - Feb 17 with 525 viewsSuperCoops

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:23 - Feb 17 by Bluefish

If it makes you feel better, darling, you do that. There there, poppet.

Do you want a hankie too?
If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:25 - Feb 17 with 521 viewshype313

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:23 - Feb 17 by Bluefish

Isn't this all a bit unnecessary? the main point is that everyone is now in agreement, doesn't really matter if some people were later than others etc?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:25 - Feb 17 with 516 viewspatrickswell

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:06 - Feb 17 by Bluefish

BCWYWF numbskull

Can I wish for Lambert’s sacking and for your permanent removal from the board? I think I know which may happen the sooner.
If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:26 - Feb 17 with 513 viewsSpruceMoose

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:25 - Feb 17 by hype313

Isn't this all a bit unnecessary? the main point is that everyone is now in agreement, doesn't really matter if some people were later than others etc?

I mean, it shouldn't do. But name a more iconic duo than Fishers and making a scene about nothing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:27 - Feb 17 with 495 viewsSitfcB

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:11 - Feb 17 by SuperCoops

I think Bluefish wants someone to massage his fragile, vulnerable and needy ego. Just humour him.

Don’t get that at all.

He’s made a valid point, but because it’s him some are getting all uppity.

COYB

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:27 - Feb 17 with 481 viewsmonytowbray

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 14:59 - Feb 17 by Bluefish

I've been dealing with thick fooks for 2 years telling me I have this wrong. Now just when the same divs have finally caught up they are completely spell bound by PRP again. The deflection has worked and the message is diluted.

Why do I have to support a club shared with so many farm hands?

No one is falling for deflection, they are just able to look at the bigger picture, many have for a long while RE: Evans whilst you posted 8 threads a day on Lambert.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:28 - Feb 17 with 495 viewsHerbivore

This could end up being the quickest completion of the Fishers' cycle in history.

Calm down, Blubbers. Pretty much nobody thinks Lambert should stay. Many of us have been calling for his head for over a year, many more have been calling for it since last season was cut short. You aren't a lone voice screaming in the wind. It is also possible to both think Lambert needs to be sacked ASAP and to acknowledge what a horrible job Evans has done as owner over the last decade or so. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:28 - Feb 17 with 489 viewshomer_123

Can you point me to anyone who is saying that Lambert should stay in his job?

Even Frank has changed his tune.

You are conflating here when you don't need to. Lambert and his team need to go - end of but he is right that the Club isn't right. Evans is responsible for that.

We need a new manager and team as it might just spark something that sees something better on the pitch and results. But that doesn't detract from the fact that:

Evans will appoint the new manager and is still responsible for the framework within which the manager operates.

I don't see anyone defending Lambert or saying he should stay.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:28 - Feb 17 with 486 viewsBluefish

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:25 - Feb 17 by patrickswell

Can I wish for Lambert’s sacking and for your permanent removal from the board? I think I know which may happen the sooner.

You can if you like. Bit tragic but you do you flower

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:29 - Feb 17 with 485 viewsSuperCoops

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:27 - Feb 17 by SitfcB

Don’t get that at all.

He’s made a valid point, but because it’s him some are getting all uppity.

No, but he always, and I mean, ALWAYS has to make out it's about him. That he's right, everyone else has been wrong all the time and everyone must worship and acknowledge him as some sort of superior being.

Read his post history, he's always right and everyone else who doesn't agree with him is stupid.
If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:29 - Feb 17 with 485 viewshomer_123

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:28 - Feb 17 by Herbivore

This could end up being the quickest completion of the Fishers' cycle in history.

Calm down, Blubbers. Pretty much nobody thinks Lambert should stay. Many of us have been calling for his head for over a year, many more have been calling for it since last season was cut short. You aren't a lone voice screaming in the wind. It is also possible to both think Lambert needs to be sacked ASAP and to acknowledge what a horrible job Evans has done as owner over the last decade or so. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

I'm struggling to see why he's getting so riled up on this one.

They are both sh*te but Lambert is easier to change right now.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:30 - Feb 17 with 476 viewsSuperCoops

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:28 - Feb 17 by Bluefish

You can if you like. Bit tragic but you do you flower

No more tragic than you going through someone's posting history to find their "wrongs".
If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:31 - Feb 17 with 469 viewsSitfcB

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:29 - Feb 17 by SuperCoops

No, but he always, and I mean, ALWAYS has to make out it's about him. That he's right, everyone else has been wrong all the time and everyone must worship and acknowledge him as some sort of superior being.

Read his post history, he's always right and everyone else who doesn't agree with him is stupid.

He literally loves a wind up and everyone always gives him even more bait.

Whatever he has ever said about Lambert and Mick McCarthy is 100% spot on and I agree that everyone else should agree.

COYB

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:31 - Feb 17 with 467 viewsSitfcB

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:30 - Feb 17 by SuperCoops

No more tragic than you going through someone's posting history to find their "wrongs".

Also a bit tragic for you to keep rising to the bait eh?

COYB

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:31 - Feb 17 with 466 viewsSuperCoops

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:31 - Feb 17 by SitfcB

He literally loves a wind up and everyone always gives him even more bait.

Whatever he has ever said about Lambert and Mick McCarthy is 100% spot on and I agree that everyone else should agree.

Is that why he visibly gets so wound up, upset and banned repeatedly?
If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:32 - Feb 17 with 464 viewsBluefish

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:29 - Feb 17 by SuperCoops

You definitely are. You are also the proper weirdo that has an obsession with using my real 1st name on here

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:32 - Feb 17 with 466 viewshype313

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:29 - Feb 17 by homer_123

I'm struggling to see why he's getting so riled up on this one.

They are both sh*te but Lambert is easier to change right now.

It's about winning the internet and some justification for his ban.

I don't disagree with what he was saying, but can see why Phil got fed up.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:32 - Feb 17 with 470 viewsHalf_Idiot

If you are a responsible fan that cares...

... you would understand that whilst Lambert is to blame for the on-field issues, his departure would not resolve all the problems at the club.

The club was in steady decline well before Lambert arrived and will continue on that decline unless Evans makes changes or sells up.

What do you honestly see happening post Lambert?
If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:32 - Feb 17 with 459 viewsHerbivore

*en

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:32 - Feb 17 with 459 viewsSuperCoops

"Bait", nice choice of words. Funny as you're the only one seeing it that way.
If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:33 - Feb 17 with 458 viewsSitfcB

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:31 - Feb 17 by SuperCoops

Is that why he visibly gets so wound up, upset and banned repeatedly?

Visibly? You can’t see him

Honestly don’t think he gets wound up or upset haha It’s just the internetz.

COYB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024