Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you are a responsible fan that cares 14:54 - Feb 17 with 4121 viewsBluefish

Just ask yourself

Who is easiest to get rid of?

Who would be the quickest fix if replaced to get us playing well?

Who is responsible for the performances?

Who is the obvious connection to the last 3 years of pure failure?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:33 - Feb 17 with 1182 viewsSitfcB

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:32 - Feb 17 by Bluefish

You definitely are. You are also the proper weirdo that has an obsession with using my real 1st name on here

Whatever, Dave.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:34 - Feb 17 with 1184 viewsSuperCoops

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:32 - Feb 17 by Bluefish

You definitely are. You are also the proper weirdo that has an obsession with using my real 1st name on here

Excuse me, I've seen someone use your name "Fishers" on here early today. That's where I got it from.

You're really getting yourself in a stew here, it's even making you paranoid.
If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:34 - Feb 17 with 1174 viewsBluefish

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:33 - Feb 17 by SitfcB

Visibly? You can’t see him

Honestly don’t think he gets wound up or upset haha It’s just the internetz.

Dude you are like someone standing behind a magician telling the small children how he is doing it. In the words of the great man himself let me entertain you (them)

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:34 - Feb 17 with 1175 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:32 - Feb 17 by Half_Idiot

If you are a responsible fan that cares...

... you would understand that whilst Lambert is to blame for the on-field issues, his departure would not resolve all the problems at the club.

The club was in steady decline well before Lambert arrived and will continue on that decline unless Evans makes changes or sells up.

What do you honestly see happening post Lambert?

a better manager being appointed and making more of having the resources at hand.

some people are swallowing his deflection tactics.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:35 - Feb 17 with 1174 viewsEwan_Oozami

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:28 - Feb 17 by homer_123

Can you point me to anyone who is saying that Lambert should stay in his job?

Even Frank has changed his tune.

You are conflating here when you don't need to. Lambert and his team need to go - end of but he is right that the Club isn't right. Evans is responsible for that.

We need a new manager and team as it might just spark something that sees something better on the pitch and results. But that doesn't detract from the fact that:

Evans will appoint the new manager and is still responsible for the framework within which the manager operates.

I don't see anyone defending Lambert or saying he should stay.

Even Frank?????

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:35 - Feb 17 with 1174 viewsGavTWTD

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 14:59 - Feb 17 by Bluefish

I've been dealing with thick fooks for 2 years telling me I have this wrong. Now just when the same divs have finally caught up they are completely spell bound by PRP again. The deflection has worked and the message is diluted.

Why do I have to support a club shared with so many farm hands?

Why do you have to be so offensive?

Calm down dear

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:37 - Feb 17 with 1164 viewshomer_123

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:35 - Feb 17 by Ewan_Oozami

Even Frank?????

Aye.......he must have been the last Lambert supporter. But last night on Radio Suffolk.....he denounced Lambert.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:37 - Feb 17 with 1160 viewsSitfcB

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:34 - Feb 17 by Bluefish

Dude you are like someone standing behind a magician telling the small children how he is doing it. In the words of the great man himself let me entertain you (them)

It’s just funny how they think it actually upsets you haha

Whatever I say won’t change their minds.

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:38 - Feb 17 with 1163 viewsBluefish

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:35 - Feb 17 by GavTWTD

Why do you have to be so offensive?

Calm down dear

Sorry gav just having 5 minutes of fun with the farm hands to be fair they have given me pelters for the past couple of years

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:38 - Feb 17 with 1159 viewsEwan_Oozami

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:37 - Feb 17 by homer_123

Aye.......he must have been the last Lambert supporter. But last night on Radio Suffolk.....he denounced Lambert.

Et tu Frank??

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:04 - Feb 17 with 1110 viewsmonytowbray

This thread is going well.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:08 - Feb 17 with 1114 viewsSitfcB

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:04 - Feb 17 by monytowbray

This thread is going well.

Think it’s finished to be honest.

I tell you what, we haven’t had a big old vegan argument on here lately. Need one.

COYB

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:10 - Feb 17 with 1105 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:32 - Feb 17 by SuperCoops

"Bait", nice choice of words. Funny as you're the only one seeing it that way.

Incredible that after all these years people see Fishers post as anything but bait

Although he is absolutely spot on here, can barely move for threads about Evans on here now so a job well done for PR Paul

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:11 - Feb 17 with 1088 viewsmonytowbray

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:08 - Feb 17 by SitfcB

Think it’s finished to be honest.

I tell you what, we haven’t had a big old vegan argument on here lately. Need one.

We could always point out Bluefish's input towards me on the government's COVID "science" just under a year ago if he wants his ego shat all over.

No one argues about veganism anymore because 90% of people accept the ethical argument as reality now.

TWTD never forgets…

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:13 - Feb 17 with 1080 viewsmonytowbray

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:10 - Feb 17 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Incredible that after all these years people see Fishers post as anything but bait

Although he is absolutely spot on here, can barely move for threads about Evans on here now so a job well done for PR Paul

He's right if you are thick, not reading what people actually say or not paying attention I guess.

TWTD never forgets…

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:13 - Feb 17 with 1090 viewshype313

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:11 - Feb 17 by monytowbray

We could always point out Bluefish's input towards me on the government's COVID "science" just under a year ago if he wants his ego shat all over.

No one argues about veganism anymore because 90% of people accept the ethical argument as reality now.

Yep, having been a rabid anti Veganer for years, I then found Hanks and it changed my world! I'm not Vegan btw but my meat intake has reduced hugely.

Interestingly, my son who is 6 has started to say he doesn't want to eat chicken, or ham or sausages and questions me and my wife about where his food has come from, feeling quite proud of him.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:15 - Feb 17 with 1089 viewsMrTown

You're like Jimmy Walker, have a few drinks in the afternoon and give out some quality entertainment - I love it.

Go on you slag.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:16 - Feb 17 with 1079 viewsSitfcB

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:13 - Feb 17 by hype313

Yep, having been a rabid anti Veganer for years, I then found Hanks and it changed my world! I'm not Vegan btw but my meat intake has reduced hugely.

Interestingly, my son who is 6 has started to say he doesn't want to eat chicken, or ham or sausages and questions me and my wife about where his food has come from, feeling quite proud of him.

I hope you told him “it’s the food chain innit, that’s life my boy”.

COYB

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:18 - Feb 17 with 1058 viewsmonytowbray

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:16 - Feb 17 by SitfcB

I hope you told him “it’s the food chain innit, that’s life my boy”.

Didn't work for Jeffrey Dahmer.

TWTD never forgets…

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:26 - Feb 17 with 1051 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:13 - Feb 17 by monytowbray

He's right if you are thick, not reading what people actually say or not paying attention I guess.

Charming as ever

At 10pm yesterday it was Lambert must go. A couple of interviews later and now it’s Evans that’s getting the brunt, so mission accomplished in shifting the focus. Give it a couple of months and some apologists will probably be lining up to excuse him as no chance he could possibly have done any better than he has working under that monster

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:32 - Feb 17 with 1033 viewsreusersfreekicks

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:27 - Feb 17 by SitfcB

Don’t get that at all.

He’s made a valid point, but because it’s him some are getting all uppity.

It's all the gratutitous insults of others, the inaccurrate generalisations and the inflation of the value of his own opinion. Just keeps happening and is really tedious
If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:39 - Feb 17 with 1012 viewsMach_foreignBlue

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 14:59 - Feb 17 by Bluefish

I've been dealing with thick fooks for 2 years telling me I have this wrong. Now just when the same divs have finally caught up they are completely spell bound by PRP again. The deflection has worked and the message is diluted.

Why do I have to support a club shared with so many farm hands?

You can go and support Cardiff.
If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:40 - Feb 17 with 1007 viewsHerbivore

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:26 - Feb 17 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Charming as ever

At 10pm yesterday it was Lambert must go. A couple of interviews later and now it’s Evans that’s getting the brunt, so mission accomplished in shifting the focus. Give it a couple of months and some apologists will probably be lining up to excuse him as no chance he could possibly have done any better than he has working under that monster

Are you looking for bites as well now?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:42 - Feb 17 with 1006 viewsMach_foreignBlue

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:18 - Feb 17 by Bluefish

The PL is a Blue brigade can't or won't see it though

Plenty of examples on here too

If you buy the deflection then you are part of the problem. At this point in time Lambert deserves 100% of the blame and anger

Another hysterical thread from you.

If you buy Evans' policy and appreciate him for the ITFC decline then you are the biggest problem.

And you have been appreciating him for years.
If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:45 - Feb 17 with 995 viewsBluefish

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 16:42 - Feb 17 by Mach_foreignBlue

Another hysterical thread from you.

If you buy Evans' policy and appreciate him for the ITFC decline then you are the biggest problem.

And you have been appreciating him for years.

Sorry machers you missed the boat on this one. Phil only let's me have 10 mins per day playing with my puppets

What has callis had to say? He has been div listed for years so not sure why he still replies

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024