Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need to stop blaming the manager! 18:25 - Feb 22 with 5199 viewskizaitfc

There is a deeper issue here, we have had the same issue for the past 5-6 years. Poor defensively and poor in the opposition final third.

I dont actually ee what Lambert could have done more today, he has said previously we needed another striker and that Chambers shouldnt be playing every week. Similar to McCathry I think he is shying away of calling Evans out.

There is a deep rooted issue at this club and I dont think we can continually blame the manager

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:29 - Feb 22 with 3406 viewsSwansea_Blue

He is shoite though. There’s very much a bigger problem, but with our squad we should also be playing a lot better. We’re poor for this league, which simply isn’t good enough.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:31 - Feb 22 with 3383 viewskizaitfc

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:29 - Feb 22 by Swansea_Blue

He is shoite though. There’s very much a bigger problem, but with our squad we should also be playing a lot better. We’re poor for this league, which simply isn’t good enough.

The squad is good enough, please explain who in that squad is good enough??? But somehow Lambert is at fault???!!!

It's pretty obvious the players are not good enough and the project Lambert has taken on is going to take a hell of a lot longer than most would like.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:31 - Feb 22 with 3383 viewsBlueBadger

Sure we can. It's his tactics, selections and formations. He's been well backed by ME and has players at his disposal well able to not only compete at this level, but a fair few of them can do it at a higher one. This is totally on Lambert.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:31 - Feb 22 with 3373 viewsTerra_Farma

It's the final 3rd that bothers me the most. I left today after 70 minutes.

Chambers for me has been awesome for the last 5 home games.

It's the midfield - attack link up that needs sorting out. It is infuriating.
We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:32 - Feb 22 with 3351 viewskizaitfc

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:31 - Feb 22 by Terra_Farma

It's the final 3rd that bothers me the most. I left today after 70 minutes.

Chambers for me has been awesome for the last 5 home games.

It's the midfield - attack link up that needs sorting out. It is infuriating.

Only had to read as far as the 2nd paragraph to realise this is a bullsh*t post sorry!

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:32 - Feb 22 with 3345 viewsBlueBadger

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:31 - Feb 22 by kizaitfc

The squad is good enough, please explain who in that squad is good enough??? But somehow Lambert is at fault???!!!

It's pretty obvious the players are not good enough and the project Lambert has taken on is going to take a hell of a lot longer than most would like.

We have a squad of perfectly capable top half L1/lower half Championship players that Lambert has utterly failed to get enough out of due to a lack of coaching, tactical acumen and ability to actually select a settled side.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

We need to stop blaming the manager! (n/t) on 18:32 - Feb 22 with 3344 viewsblueconscience

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:31 - Feb 22 by BlueBadger

Sure we can. It's his tactics, selections and formations. He's been well backed by ME and has players at his disposal well able to not only compete at this level, but a fair few of them can do it at a higher one. This is totally on Lambert.

“He's been well backed by ME”

Thanks for cheering me up after another miserable performance
[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 18:33]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

We need to stop blaming the manager! (n/t) on 18:33 - Feb 22 with 3327 viewsBlueBadger

We need to stop blaming the manager! (n/t) on 18:32 - Feb 22 by blueconscience

Probably the most insightful comment in this whole thread, tbf.

Login to get fewer ads

We need to stop blaming the manager! (n/t) on 18:34 - Feb 22 with 3310 viewsblueconscience

We need to stop blaming the manager! (n/t) on 18:33 - Feb 22 by BlueBadger

Probably the most insightful comment in this whole thread, tbf.

Forgot to type the above :), that’s how mad this football club is sending me!!!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:34 - Feb 22 with 3306 viewskizaitfc

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:32 - Feb 22 by BlueBadger

We have a squad of perfectly capable top half L1/lower half Championship players that Lambert has utterly failed to get enough out of due to a lack of coaching, tactical acumen and ability to actually select a settled side.

Why is it down to Lambert for players to finish there chances, for defenders to clear a ball before it bounces, for a winger to put a cross in early. For the 6ft 3 striker to win 1 header

Why does it have to fall on the manager??? It is lazy supporting to just blame the manager it's why we got rid of McCathry and we could be about to lose another decent manager at the fault of one man

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:35 - Feb 22 with 3293 viewsStewards_Enquiry

when you take off a winger and put a player who can’t play wide and then wait until the 89th minute for the next sub

He is awful and clueless ! He won’t go as it would cost to much but anyone who is still behind is probably still in love with MM

Look at his tactics and Plan B ! Oh there’s no plan B

We won’t get in the playoffs under lambert

Poll: ARE YOU GOING TO CANCEL YOU DIRECT DEBIT TOMORROW ?

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:35 - Feb 22 with 3294 viewsRegencyBlue

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:29 - Feb 22 by Swansea_Blue

There is more than an element of Emperors New Clothes about our squad.

We keep being told how good it is but it really isn’t!
We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:36 - Feb 22 with 3268 viewsDubtractor

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:31 - Feb 22 by kizaitfc

Nonsense.

You've mentioned the players not being good enough more than once today, but 7 of today's squad were signed by Lambert, 2 youth players are widely acknowledge as our best players, and the remainder are arguably the best of the rest of last season's squad.

The players are not world beaters, but they should be MILES better than our form over the last 4 or 5 months.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:36 - Feb 22 with 3264 viewsBlueBadger

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:34 - Feb 22 by kizaitfc

Why is it down to Lambert for players to finish there chances, for defenders to clear a ball before it bounces, for a winger to put a cross in early. For the 6ft 3 striker to win 1 header

Why does it have to fall on the manager??? It is lazy supporting to just blame the manager it's why we got rid of McCathry and we could be about to lose another decent manager at the fault of one man

Well, perhaps he could coach them a bit in order to make them better players? You know, like Mick and Terry used to do.

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:36 - Feb 22 with 3266 viewsPecker

No we don't. A good manager, not a brilliant one, would have us top 2 at worst. Lamberts fault.
We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:36 - Feb 22 with 3264 viewsChrisd

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:32 - Feb 22 by BlueBadger

Hilarious. We have a squad that is mid table L1, like it was last season....mid table L1.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:37 - Feb 22 with 3247 viewsWD19

He has had 3 transfer windows and has one of the most bloated squads ever seen in Division 3.
We need to stop blaming the manager! (n/t) on 18:37 - Feb 22 with 3233 viewsBlueBadger

We need to stop blaming the manager! (n/t) on 18:32 - Feb 22 by blueconscience

Should have added 'relative to the division'.
We have one of the biggest squads and I believe, the largest wage budget in the division.

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:38 - Feb 22 with 3236 viewspointofblue

How about bizarrely changing the formation from a wing back system to a 4-4-2 when we were doing fine with wing backs, then not making a further move when it was clear 4-4-2 was failing?

How about leaving our sole striker on the bench until the 90th minute before throwing him on?

Why does he think Judge was the only option to substitute? How about Nolan?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:39 - Feb 22 with 3209 viewsTerra_Farma

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:32 - Feb 22 by kizaitfc

Only had to read as far as the 2nd paragraph to realise this is a bullsh*t post sorry!

Don't apologies kiza, this is the beauty of a forum.

We all have different opinions.

Something needs sorting, sharpish, otherwise we are looking down the barrel of a gun called obscurity
We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:45 - Feb 22 with 3134 viewskizaitfc

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:38 - Feb 22 by pointofblue

How about bizarrely changing the formation from a wing back system to a 4-4-2 when we were doing fine with wing backs, then not making a further move when it was clear 4-4-2 was failing?

How about leaving our sole striker on the bench until the 90th minute before throwing him on?

Why does he think Judge was the only option to substitute? How about Nolan?

Our sole striker HAHAHAHAHHAA!

F*CKING HELL!

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:46 - Feb 22 with 3122 viewsMrTown

Can you not blame two people.

Both equally as sh*t. Evans and Lambert must sit in a room just telling each other they are the worst.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:46 - Feb 22 with 3120 viewspointofblue

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:45 - Feb 22 by kizaitfc

Our sole striker HAHAHAHAHHAA!

F*CKING HELL!

Sorry meant our only substitute who was a striker, not the only striker at the club.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:47 - Feb 22 with 3111 viewskizaitfc

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:35 - Feb 22 by Stewards_Enquiry

when you take off a winger and put a player who can’t play wide and then wait until the 89th minute for the next sub

He is awful and clueless ! He won’t go as it would cost to much but anyone who is still behind is probably still in love with MM

Look at his tactics and Plan B ! Oh there’s no plan B

We won’t get in the playoffs under lambert

Judge was playing as a number 10, and pretty poorly I might add.

The issue is he has limited resources this is down to poor funding and an awful squad he inherited

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:48 - Feb 22 with 3094 viewskizaitfc

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 18:46 - Feb 22 by pointofblue

Sorry meant our only substitute who was a striker, not the only striker at the club.

So would you hav rather PL played Sears and Jackson?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024