Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need to stop blaming the manager! 18:25 - Feb 22 with 5223 viewskizaitfc

There is a deeper issue here, we have had the same issue for the past 5-6 years. Poor defensively and poor in the opposition final third.

I dont actually ee what Lambert could have done more today, he has said previously we needed another striker and that Chambers shouldnt be playing every week. Similar to McCathry I think he is shying away of calling Evans out.

There is a deep rooted issue at this club and I dont think we can continually blame the manager

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 03:16 - Feb 23 with 314 viewsitfcbam

Chambers was 1 of our better players today. All this about our defence, statistically its 1 of the best in the league, but it seems fashionable to slag it off all the time. the issue is at the other end. you dont score, you dont win
We need to stop blaming the manager! on 03:21 - Feb 23 with 309 viewsBlueBadger

We need to stop blaming the manager! on 03:16 - Feb 23 by itfcbam

Chambers was 1 of our better players today. All this about our defence, statistically its 1 of the best in the league, but it seems fashionable to slag it off all the time. the issue is at the other end. you dont score, you dont win

I suspect the main issue with Chambers for a fair few is who made him captain in the first place...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024