Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those of you who baited mick - this is on you 17:25 - Feb 22 with 17718 viewsartsbossbeard

Those who were "offended" by being "sworn at" by mick - this is on you.

Those of you who called mick a child molester at Brentford - this is on you.

This isn't what I wished for.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

That's an interesting stance to take..... on 13:59 - Feb 24 with 649 viewsMrTown

That's an interesting stance to take..... on 13:46 - Feb 24 by Bloots

....totally incorrect but interesting.

Personally I always know that someone has run out of things to say when they have to start chucking expletives into every sentence.

As I said, you're a strange little fella.

Take that as a compliment if you need one.

Personally I don't even know you, to be honest when you piped up it was the first time I had seen your name in a long time.

I like your closing judgement on a an anonymous forum though, especially considering I was scratching my head thinking "do I know this guy"?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

It's human nature to.... on 14:06 - Feb 24 with 623 viewsBloots

That's an interesting stance to take..... on 13:59 - Feb 24 by MrTown

Personally I don't even know you, to be honest when you piped up it was the first time I had seen your name in a long time.

I like your closing judgement on a an anonymous forum though, especially considering I was scratching my head thinking "do I know this guy"?

....conjure up a mental image of people on forums.

You've been doing it today. The odd thing is that the images you imagine appear to be images of fans performing various sexual acts on Mick McCarthy.

Mine is just of a strange little person.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 14:20 - Feb 24 with 600 viewsPhilTWTD

Regardless of the appointments and fortunes since, ending Mick's time here was the right decision, although for me one which probably happened a year too late.
Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 14:26 - Feb 24 with 582 viewsPJH

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 14:20 - Feb 24 by PhilTWTD

Regardless of the appointments and fortunes since, ending Mick's time here was the right decision, although for me one which probably happened a year too late.

You mean you wanted to get relegated sooner Phil?
Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 14:39 - Feb 24 with 560 viewsPhilTWTD

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 14:26 - Feb 24 by PJH

You mean you wanted to get relegated sooner Phil?

Ha! Not sure why the view seems to have evolved that Mick was the only manager who would have kept us in the Championship.
Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 14:43 - Feb 24 with 547 viewsPJH

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 14:39 - Feb 24 by PhilTWTD

Ha! Not sure why the view seems to have evolved that Mick was the only manager who would have kept us in the Championship.

I don't think he was the only one but either he or someone very much like him would very likely have saved us last season after the Hurst disaster.
Not sure anyone has said that.... on 14:44 - Feb 24 with 547 viewsBloots

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 14:39 - Feb 24 by PhilTWTD

....what has been said is that Evans had a record of appointing crap managers, apart from Mick.

So the odds were that he would make another hopeless appointment, leading to the inevitable relegation that Mick had been staving for the previous seasons.

And he did.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 14:44 - Feb 24 with 538 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 14:20 - Feb 24 by PhilTWTD

And we know why it was a year too late, because Evans did not want to pay MM up for the final year of his contract.

And people believe that he will pay 5 years up for Lambert.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Login to get fewer ads

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 14:51 - Feb 24 with 513 viewsPhilTWTD

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 14:44 - Feb 24 by TheTrueBlue1878

And we know why it was a year too late, because Evans did not want to pay MM up for the final year of his contract.

And people believe that he will pay 5 years up for Lambert.

I'd be surprised if that was the reasoning behind MM getting to see out his final year.

I'm sure if PL was sacked, say, this summer the pay-off would be a lot less than five years. Two years has been mentioned to me.
Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 14:52 - Feb 24 with 507 viewsRyorry

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 14:51 - Feb 24 by PhilTWTD

I'd be surprised if that was the reasoning behind MM getting to see out his final year.

I'm sure if PL was sacked, say, this summer the pay-off would be a lot less than five years. Two years has been mentioned to me.

Interesting it's been mentioned at all ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 14:53 - Feb 24 with 508 viewsPhilTWTD

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 14:43 - Feb 24 by PJH

I don't think he was the only one but either he or someone very much like him would very likely have saved us last season after the Hurst disaster.

Certainly it should have been possible, and I think the thinking behind PL's appointment was as a similarly experienced boss capable of doing that sort of fire-fighting job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024