Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emergency Striker Signing??? 14:08 - Feb 24 with 904 viewskizaitfc

Crouch or Bent fancy a few weeks playing time?

Looking very short and following the poor performance of Keane on Saturday I cant see us scoring many in the next few games

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Emergency Striker Signing??? on 14:10 - Feb 24 with 890 viewsPecker

Shearer.
Emergency Striker Signing??? on 14:11 - Feb 24 with 886 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I would much rather give a few weeks playing time to Ben Morris.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Emergency Striker Signing??? on 14:18 - Feb 24 with 853 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Needs to be someone who is fit. Someone who isn’t currently playing at all and can have their contract terminated so we can sign them.... just have to hope it works out better than when we tried that with Leon past his Best.
Emergency Striker Signing??? on 14:20 - Feb 24 with 831 viewskizaitfc

Emergency Striker Signing??? on 14:18 - Feb 24 by Matt_Netherlands

Needs to be someone who is fit. Someone who isn’t currently playing at all and can have their contract terminated so we can sign them.... just have to hope it works out better than when we tried that with Leon past his Best.

Usain Bolt?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Emergency Striker Signing??? on 14:35 - Feb 24 with 781 viewsusm

We have failed to score in 3 of the last 4 and 5 of the last 10 and that is with (mostly) all of our "best" strikers available.

So I cant see us scoring many in the next few games either but lets give the youngsters a chance - their strike rate is unlikely to be worse.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Emergency Striker Signing??? on 14:55 - Feb 24 with 741 viewskizaitfc

Emergency Striker Signing??? on 14:35 - Feb 24 by usm

We have failed to score in 3 of the last 4 and 5 of the last 10 and that is with (mostly) all of our "best" strikers available.

So I cant see us scoring many in the next few games either but lets give the youngsters a chance - their strike rate is unlikely to be worse.

Would like to see it, however I fear it will be a mixture of Keane up top alone and Sears alongside him, proving to most that he is not good enough

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024