Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... 14:36 - Feb 4 with 15232 viewsSitfcB

#SUPERFAN

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:54 - Feb 4 with 3706 viewsMeadowlark

My list included Jimmy Robertson and Tommy Carroll!

I think that because I was a mere lad back in those days I could list more players from that era that were my favourites. Later on, the players were much better of course, (for a while) but that wasn't what they were asking, was it?
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:55 - Feb 4 with 3705 viewsRobTheMonk

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:02 - Feb 4 by LankHenners

Same here. I wrote in Kevin Bru 12 times.

Kevin Bru with his dog.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:57 - Feb 4 with 3715 viewsmonytowbray

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:03 - Feb 4 with 3696 viewsBiGDonnie

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:57 - Feb 4 by monytowbray

Did you put Kuqi above Pablo by mistake?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:05 - Feb 4 with 3694 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:30 - Feb 4 by MrTown

If the bar is that low, they probably have sent one to Herbivore as well then.

Blimey, rather bolshy move to still be calling out other posters given the rather incredible 180 you’ve performed in the last week...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:06 - Feb 4 with 3702 viewsJ2BLUE

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:57 - Feb 4 by monytowbray

The club finally do something we've all been calling out for, embracing the history of the club and doing something with the ground and people try and ruin it. I don't get it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:11 - Feb 4 with 3672 viewssouthnorfolkblue

I went for

Wark, Muhren, Thijssen, Butcher, Mills, Mariner, Holland, Crawford, Phillips, Bailey, R Wright And Osborne

Poll: Our final position

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:11 - Feb 4 with 3665 viewsbobbyramsey

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:33 - Feb 4 by BiGDonnie

What are peoples thoughts on Chambers getting one?

It'd be a big no from me.

Doesn't get a sniff of a chance...
Login to get fewer ads

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:12 - Feb 4 with 3658 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:06 - Feb 4 by J2BLUE

The club finally do something we've all been calling out for, embracing the history of the club and doing something with the ground and people try and ruin it. I don't get it.

Do you think you might be taking things a bit too seriously there? 🙂

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:14 - Feb 4 with 3649 viewsJ2BLUE

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:12 - Feb 4 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Do you think you might be taking things a bit too seriously there? 🙂

Hard to tell online but he's made a separate thread about it so who knows?

I doubt the club would be stupid enough to take it seriously even if everyone put him but why not just put 12 proper choices and be happy that the club are actually doing something?

Truly impaired.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:16 - Feb 4 with 3635 viewshoppy

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 14:43 - Feb 4 by TheTrueBlue1878

I could be being silly, what is 12 player suggestions?

Recommend 12 players to Ipswich?

EDIT _ Ignore, I understand, in regards to the pillars.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 14:45]

I thought it was because they were wanting nominations from 12 pillocks...

EDIT: No, I didn't get an email.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 16:20]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:20 - Feb 4 with 3621 viewsjeera

Has Cooper not had a mention?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:20 - Feb 4 with 3618 viewsSitfcB

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:06 - Feb 4 by J2BLUE

How is it being ruined?

They’ve asked for fans favourite players...

COYB

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:24 - Feb 4 with 3615 viewsPecker

Sorry to be the one to tell you this Sitters mate, but virtually everybody who has brought a ticket home or away this season has had the same email. Sorry mate.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:25 - Feb 4 with 3590 viewsfactual_blue

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:11 - Feb 4 by southnorfolkblue

I went for

Wark, Muhren, Thijssen, Butcher, Mills, Mariner, Holland, Crawford, Phillips, Bailey, R Wright And Osborne

I'd go for that, but swap out Richard Wright for Marcus Stewart.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:26 - Feb 4 with 3587 viewshoppy

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:24 - Feb 4 by Pecker

Sorry to be the one to tell you this Sitters mate, but virtually everybody who has brought a ticket home or away this season has had the same email. Sorry mate.

I'm a season ticket holder and bought several away tickets, but not had an email.

Should I feel offended now?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:32 - Feb 4 with 3571 viewsSitfcB

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:24 - Feb 4 by Pecker

Really!!! Damn. I am gutted by this shocking revelation.

COYB

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:34 - Feb 4 with 3563 viewsPecker

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:11 - Feb 4 by southnorfolkblue

I went for

I went for.
Crawford
Phillips
Cooper
Burley
Mills
Hunter
Muhren
Thijssen
Butcher
Wark
Holland
Stewart
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:38 - Feb 4 with 3555 viewsPecker

That is just a ridiculous waste of a vote. You really think that they are amongst the best 12 players in our history?
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:40 - Feb 4 with 3548 viewsPecker

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:26 - Feb 4 by hoppy

I'm a season ticket holder and bought several away tickets, but not had an email.

I expect that they will deliver your direct via the golden envelope.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:41 - Feb 4 with 3541 viewshoppy

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:38 - Feb 4 by Pecker

That is just a ridiculous waste of a vote. You really think that they are amongst the best 12 players in our history?

It's not about the 'best' 12 players... it's the 12 fans' 'favourite' players.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:41 - Feb 4 with 3538 viewshoppy

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:40 - Feb 4 by Pecker

I expect that they will deliver your direct via the golden envelope.

I should hope so too!

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:42 - Feb 4 with 3531 viewsPecker

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:41 - Feb 4 by hoppy

It's not about the 'best' 12 players... it's the 12 fans' 'favourite' players.

Same thing in my book.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:45 - Feb 4 with 3522 viewsJ2BLUE

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:26 - Feb 4 by hoppy

Check junk folder.

Truly impaired.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:50 - Feb 4 with 3508 viewsmonytowbray

Ruin it?!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024