Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... 14:36 - Feb 4 with 15238 viewsSitfcB

#SUPERFAN

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:11 - Feb 4 with 1201 viewsMrTown

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:56 - Feb 4 by footers

jeera's a board legend and gastronome par excellence.

No need to thank me.

And Ipswich Town forum board legend

Wow, that’s some achievement.

Don’t think it gets much lower than that.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:11 - Feb 4 with 1201 viewsFunge

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:56 - Feb 4 by footers

jeera's a board legend and gastronome par excellence.

No need to thank me.

Yeah, Jeera is the man, and in the 2nd tier of quite good posters on this site.

(MarcFowler obviously alone by himself at the top).
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:13 - Feb 4 with 1190 viewsNewcyBlue

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:49 - Feb 4 by MrTown

I supported Lambert for a long time, when others such as yourself did not. Because that is what super fans such as myself do.

But you have to know when enough is enough, football logic, wouldn’t expect you to understand.

I see no return for Lambert to progress us. Perfectly reasonable time to suggest he probably won’t be the man to take us forward.

Can you remind me again, who are you again though...?

Have you been drinking?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:13 - Feb 4 with 1192 viewsMrTown

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:09 - Feb 4 by Funge

I've put JET, and MrTown thinks I am a DICKBREATH with a FAT NECK.

So beat that.

It’s very sweet of you to use my name, but please keep it out of your mouth.

I don’t know who you are, nor ever heard of you, weirdo.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:14 - Feb 4 with 1182 viewsMrTown

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:13 - Feb 4 by NewcyBlue

Have you been drinking?

It’s 12 o’clock somewhere.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:14 - Feb 4 with 1180 viewsNewcyBlue

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:09 - Feb 4 by Funge

I've put JET, and MrTown thinks I am a DICKBREATH with a FAT NECK.

So beat that.

MrTown thinks, that’s the shocker in your post.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:14 - Feb 4 with 1180 viewsFunge

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:13 - Feb 4 by MrTown

It’s very sweet of you to use my name, but please keep it out of your mouth.

I don’t know who you are, nor ever heard of you, weirdo.

Nah, fck that.

MrTown is a virgin. I'm gonna write it on the Wherstead Rd bridge, you virgin.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:15 - Feb 4 with 1176 viewsNewcyBlue

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:14 - Feb 4 by MrTown

It’s 12 o’clock somewhere.

It’s 5 o’ clock somewhere Jimmy.

Login to get fewer ads

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:16 - Feb 4 with 1174 viewsMrTown

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:14 - Feb 4 by NewcyBlue

MrTown thinks, that’s the shocker in your post.

Another fan who I’ve never heard of, it’s a truly revealing day.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:17 - Feb 4 with 1168 viewsMrTown

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:14 - Feb 4 by Funge

Nah, fck that.

MrTown is a virgin. I'm gonna write it on the Wherstead Rd bridge, you virgin.

Ooo got you’ve got me there. Wow truly hurtful stuff

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:18 - Feb 4 with 1167 viewsNewcyBlue

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:16 - Feb 4 by MrTown

Another fan who I’ve never heard of, it’s a truly revealing day.

I’m a new poster around here.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:20 - Feb 4 with 1158 viewsfooters

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:11 - Feb 4 by MrTown

You're really not endearing yourself to the locals. Maybe you should calm down a little. Could offer them a nice hamper from M&S by way of making up, or an Argos voucher?

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:22 - Feb 4 with 1151 viewsPecker

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:11 - Feb 4 by MrTown

Something that you are, just for a different reason.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:22 - Feb 4 with 1152 viewsfooters

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:18 - Feb 4 by NewcyBlue

I’m a new poster around here.

Welcome aboard to all you newcomers, Newcy, Funge, J2, GlasgowBlue, and other recent arrivals.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:22 - Feb 4 with 1149 viewsPJH

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:20 - Feb 4 by footers

You're really not endearing yourself to the locals. Maybe you should calm down a little. Could offer them a nice hamper from M&S by way of making up, or an Argos voucher?

Better still offer to leave this site because it was a hell of a lot better before he arrived.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:23 - Feb 4 with 1146 viewsMrTown

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:22 - Feb 4 by Pecker

Something that you are, just for a different reason.

That’s what I like to hear.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:24 - Feb 4 with 1146 viewsfooters

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:22 - Feb 4 by PJH

Better still offer to leave this site because it was a hell of a lot better before he arrived.

Sorry, I've never heard of you. Bet you've never been to an away game either.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:25 - Feb 4 with 1140 viewsMrTown

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:22 - Feb 4 by PJH

Offer to leave

No chance, too much fishing to do with small fishes like yourself!!

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:26 - Feb 4 with 1134 viewsMrTown

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:24 - Feb 4 by footers

Sorry, I've never heard of you. Bet you've never been to an away game either.

No no, he definitely does Norwich away and Col U in pre season and leasing.com trophy and classes himself as die hard

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:27 - Feb 4 with 1131 viewsfooters

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:26 - Feb 4 by MrTown

No no, he definitely does Norwich away and Col U in pre season and leasing.com trophy and classes himself as die hard

He saw us win the First Division title and goes to pretty much every game home and away, you plum. He's also a resident historian who probably knows more about Towen than anyone on this site, incredibly even you.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:28 - Feb 4 with 1134 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Fwiw my 12 were

Mills
Phillips
Crawford
Stockwell
Wilnis
Tarricco
Mariner
Holland
Pablo
Magic
Burley
Wark

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:28 - Feb 4 with 1127 viewsPecker

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:25 - Feb 4 by MrTown

Offer to leave

No chance, too much fishing to do with small fishes like yourself!!

Hello Blueas
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:29 - Feb 4 with 1126 viewsMrTown

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:27 - Feb 4 by footers

He saw us win the First Division title and goes to pretty much every game home and away, you plum. He's also a resident historian who probably knows more about Towen than anyone on this site, incredibly even you.

He does this and he does that.

Is that a little bit of sh*t on your nose footers head up his arse

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:29 - Feb 4 with 1124 viewsMrTown

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:28 - Feb 4 by Pecker

Hello Blueas

Hi Pecker.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:30 - Feb 4 with 1120 viewsfooters

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:29 - Feb 4 by MrTown

He does this and he does that.

Is that a little bit of sh*t on your nose footers head up his arse

The amount of sh1t on my nose is nothing compared to the amount between your ears.

I'll leave you to it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024