Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some of you must know these people sending toto 14:27 - Jan 5 with 5296 viewsBluefish

Abuse? Please let them know that they are absolutely pr*cks and not impressing anybody

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 14:34 - Jan 5 with 3230 viewsJ2BLUE

I doubt our collection of social media gobsh1tes will listen.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 14:36 - Jan 5 with 3225 viewsChondzoresk

Seen that, whoever they are they are an utter disgrace and embarrassment to the rest of us. Constructive criticism on a forum yes, but direct personal abuse is bang out of order.
Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:05 - Jan 5 with 3102 viewsstrikalite

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 14:36 - Jan 5 by Chondzoresk

Seen that, whoever they are they are an utter disgrace and embarrassment to the rest of us. Constructive criticism on a forum yes, but direct personal abuse is bang out of order.

He's a fool for being on there unless he can laugh the nasty stuff off...many can't..
Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:07 - Jan 5 with 3092 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:05 - Jan 5 by strikalite

He's a fool for being on there unless he can laugh the nasty stuff off...many can't..

"You shouldn't be on Twitter unless you can take abuse"

What an absolutely classless statement.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:08 - Jan 5 with 3087 viewsStokieBlue

That's ridiculous.

You are shifting the blame to the person begin insulted. You are essentially saying that people can't be active in the online world unless they are willing to accept abuse.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:14 - Jan 5 with 3045 viewsTerry_Nutkins

well said.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:15 - Jan 5 with 3042 viewsSwansea_Blue

Morons gotta moron.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:30 - Jan 5 with 2978 viewsstrikalite

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:07 - Jan 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

"You shouldn't be on Twitter unless you can take abuse"

What an absolutely classless statement.

What's classless about that?? Many agree with me in the game that if players are on there then they leave themselves wide open to idiots, you can't stop it, you make your choice, as I say I'm sure he doesn't take it to heart..

It is what is, none of us like it...
Login to get fewer ads

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:33 - Jan 5 with 2958 viewsITFC_Forever

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:30 - Jan 5 by strikalite

What's classless about that?? Many agree with me in the game that if players are on there then they leave themselves wide open to idiots, you can't stop it, you make your choice, as I say I'm sure he doesn't take it to heart..

Doesn’t make it right.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:34 - Jan 5 with 2954 viewsBluefish

It is a ridiculous statement, it really is. What else shouldn't players do to stop abuse?

For some reasons footballers often aren't viewed as human beings with feeling and emotions. On this weekend of all of them people should be more aware. Footballers have to deal with fierce criticism every week but they are not immune to it, a lot of the issues with Toto this season are due to confidence in fact. Read some sports peoples autobiographies and you will see the struggles that they have to face from abuse and confidence.

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:44 - Jan 5 with 2916 viewsMrTown

It’s a little bit rich from an individual who spends their time constantly abusing Paul Lambert on an anonymous forum board

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:46 - Jan 5 with 2894 viewsBluefish

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:44 - Jan 5 by MrTown

It’s a little bit rich from an individual who spends their time constantly abusing Paul Lambert on an anonymous forum board

Is it really or do you just wish that was true?

What's Shambert's username on here then? (n/t) on 15:46 - Jan 5 with 2892 viewsBloots

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:44 - Jan 5 by MrTown

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:51 - Jan 5 with 2859 viewsstrikalite

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:34 - Jan 5 by Bluefish

It is a ridiculous statement, it really is. What else shouldn't players do to stop abuse?

For some reasons footballers often aren't viewed as human beings with feeling and emotions. On this weekend of all of them people should be more aware. Footballers have to deal with fierce criticism every week but they are not immune to it, a lot of the issues with Toto this season are due to confidence in fact. Read some sports peoples autobiographies and you will see the struggles that they have to face from abuse and confidence.

So how are you going to stop it then? Of course it isn't bloody right, ffs I know that, but people on there are leaving themselves wide open for any abuse, I'm certainly not alone in saying this, surely you get what I'm saying here....
Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:52 - Jan 5 with 2862 viewssparks

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:08 - Jan 5 by StokieBlue

That's ridiculous.

You are shifting the blame to the person begin insulted. You are essentially saying that people can't be active in the online world unless they are willing to accept abuse.

SB

Whilst I agree- the reality is that there is merit in what he says.

Whether we like it or not- it happens, so you have to be prepared for it if you venture out onto social media publically, as as well known figure. You shouldnt have to be- but that's reality.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:54 - Jan 5 with 2836 viewsstrikalite

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:52 - Jan 5 by sparks

Whilst I agree- the reality is that there is merit in what he says.

Whether we like it or not- it happens, so you have to be prepared for it if you venture out onto social media publically, as as well known figure. You shouldnt have to be- but that's reality.

Someone get's what I mean...
Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:56 - Jan 5 with 2823 viewsBluefish

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:51 - Jan 5 by strikalite

So how are you going to stop it then? Of course it isn't bloody right, ffs I know that, but people on there are leaving themselves wide open for any abuse, I'm certainly not alone in saying this, surely you get what I'm saying here....

By dealing with the people doing it. Ban them for life from the football club. I'd rather see banning orders for people abusing players online than I would for a couple of fat blokes that fall over the advertising boards to celebrate a goal

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 16:02 - Jan 5 with 2794 viewsronnyd

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:34 - Jan 5 by Bluefish

That,s the trouble with a lot of social media sites, It isn,t only footballers, it,s rife across the whole spectrum. Remember the abuse Troyse was getting on Faceasbook a few months ago. I steer clear and only post on here.
Some of you must know these people sending toto on 16:02 - Jan 5 with 2792 viewsstrikalite

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:56 - Jan 5 by Bluefish

By dealing with the people doing it. Ban them for life from the football club. I'd rather see banning orders for people abusing players online than I would for a couple of fat blokes that fall over the advertising boards to celebrate a goal

Ok yeah ban them of course, the trouble is it's pretty much everywhere now, you're always going to get the idiots with vicious comments...

I wouldn't be on there if I was in his position, I'd probably take it to heart too much...so I'd just protect myself from it, rightly or wrongly..
Some of you must know these people sending toto on 16:21 - Jan 5 with 2727 viewsBluearmy71

Maybe its cos a lot of us are used to knowing and eventually catching up with those whom were nasty about us and they could see (more felt than see tbf) "exactly" how we "just laughed it off!"

So easy to insult someone from the confines of anonymity when there is 99.9% of no repercussions whatsoever, fooking cowardly imo!!
Some of you must know these people sending toto on 16:26 - Jan 5 with 2707 viewsMrTown

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 15:46 - Jan 5 by Bluefish

Is it really or do you just wish that was true?

It’s just facts, the only difference is you hide behind an avatar and a username.

What's Shambert's username on here then? (n/t) on 16:26 - Jan 5 with 2703 viewsMrTown

What's Shambert's username on here then? (n/t) on 15:46 - Jan 5 by Bloots

MrTown.

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 16:27 - Jan 5 with 2699 viewsBluefish

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 16:26 - Jan 5 by MrTown

It’s just facts, the only difference is you hide behind an avatar and a username.

That is the only difference to private messaging abuse to a player. Are you actually sure about that or are you just trying desperately hard for something?

That would certainly explain many, many things. (n/t) on 16:28 - Jan 5 with 2690 viewsBloots

What's Shambert's username on here then? (n/t) on 16:26 - Jan 5 by MrTown

MrTown.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Some of you must know these people sending toto on 18:26 - Jan 5 with 2503 viewsTerry_Nutkins

What are you even talking about. He's a bloke like you or me. He's not allowed on a social media platform unless he can take a load of abuse? Why is this ok? the sooner these muppets are made accountable the better.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024