Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood’s a Tory 15:12 - Dec 12 with 5356 viewsmccarthy_is_god

disappointing.

Poll: Ban the Away Day guff?

Norwood’s a Tory on 16:51 - Dec 12 with 1919 viewsTractorCam

Does that affect your opinion of him then?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Norwood’s a Tory on 16:52 - Dec 12 with 1918 viewsArgyle_blue

You have to be selfish and a little bit nasty to be a striker.
Norwood’s a Tory on 16:53 - Dec 12 with 1915 viewsBLUEBEAT

Norwood’s a Tory on 16:19 - Dec 12 by clive_baker

Some tragic tw*t has replied to the twitter thread with a screenshot of this too!

I love how everyone assumes his motivations are financial gain, it's actually deeply disturbing that so many puppets on both sides of the fence soak every soundbite they hear without any challenge at all. If you vote Labour you hate Jews, if you vote Tory you have no compassion and love watching people use food banks.

What an abhorrent societal trend such elections uncover about peoples unwillingness to respect others' opinions.

That was me.

He loves banter.

Doesn’t he...?

Poll: W or W

Norwood’s a Tory on 16:55 - Dec 12 with 1906 viewsBABLUE

Norwood’s a Tory on 16:01 - Dec 12 by footers

He'll up sticks and play for Monaco if Corbyn gets in.

I was going to add a similar comment to my original post
Norwood’s a Tory on 16:55 - Dec 12 with 1900 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Norwood’s a Tory on 15:59 - Dec 12 by J2BLUE

Not surprising. He's probably only reached really good money this season. Can't blame him really for looking after his family.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Norwood’s a Tory on 17:05 - Dec 12 with 1888 viewsSwailsey

Norwood’s a Tory on 15:16 - Dec 12 by MattinLondon

Not surprised - like the Tories he keeps missing the target and argues with the opposition for no reason whatsoever

Lovely stuff.

Didn’t Huws post something pretty ill thought out once too?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Norwood’s a Tory on 17:11 - Dec 12 with 1878 viewsBlueAsTory

Norwood’s a Tory on 16:46 - Dec 12 by Herbivore

Why not?

We still love you Herbie, for all your faults and narrow views.
Norwood’s a Tory on 17:12 - Dec 12 with 1874 viewsMattinLondon

Norwood’s a Tory on 17:05 - Dec 12 by Swailsey

Lovely stuff.

Didn’t Huws post something pretty ill thought out once too?

That rings a bell...but can’t remember what it was.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwood’s a Tory on 17:15 - Dec 12 with 1863 viewsSwailsey

Norwood’s a Tory on 17:12 - Dec 12 by MattinLondon

That rings a bell...but can’t remember what it was.

Got it: https://mobile.twitter.com/emyrhuws1/status/980010806594154496?lang=en

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Norwood’s a Tory on 17:18 - Dec 12 with 1854 viewsfooters

Norwood’s a Tory on 17:15 - Dec 12 by Swailsey

Got it: https://mobile.twitter.com/emyrhuws1/status/980010806594154496?lang=en

A Welsh Tory, now there's a rare sight!

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Norwood’s a Tory on 17:20 - Dec 12 with 1843 viewslowhouseblue

Norwood’s a Tory on 17:18 - Dec 12 by footers

I think you misspelt 'that used to be'.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Norwood’s a Tory on 17:29 - Dec 12 with 1821 viewsbluerthanthou

I have a working assumption that all professional sports people are Tories so that I'm pleasantly surprised to find one who isn't.
Norwood’s a Tory on 17:35 - Dec 12 with 1786 viewsJamestownPrince

Got a belly like Eric Pickles
Norwood’s a Tory on 17:37 - Dec 12 with 1781 viewschicoazul

What do you expect from a public schoolboy. I tried warning you all, none of you listened.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Norwood’s a Tory on 17:47 - Dec 12 with 1763 viewsWeWereZombies

Norwood’s a Tory on 16:01 - Dec 12 by footers

He'll up sticks and play for Monaco if Corbyn gets in.

You spelt 'be a bench warmer for San Marino' wrong...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Norwood’s a Tory on 17:47 - Dec 12 with 1763 viewsPinewoodblue

Norwood’s a Tory on 17:18 - Dec 12 by footers

Torres won 8 out of 40 welsh seats in 2017 and are predicted to increase that to 12 this time around.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Norwood’s a Tory on 18:06 - Dec 12 with 1731 viewshappybeingblue

jon walters matey with piers morgan is bad enough forgotten his scouse roots, or norwood a tory,it just sums up the modern footballer all about the £ feck everyone else,going off him anyway he aint that good,and hughes is stealing a living from us majorly over rated
Norwood’s a Tory on 18:07 - Dec 12 with 1730 viewsSwansea_Blue

Norwood’s a Tory on 17:47 - Dec 12 by Pinewoodblue

Torres won 8 out of 40 welsh seats in 2017 and are predicted to increase that to 12 this time around.

He said a Welsh Tory. About 20% of the people living in Wales are not Welsh; it’s particularly known to have a large community of retired English immigrants who will probably have Tory tendencies on par for their age group (who also place a disproportionately high burden on the Welsh NHS, ironically).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Norwood’s a Tory on 18:22 - Dec 12 with 1710 viewsbazgammon

Norwood’s a Tory on 16:51 - Dec 12 by BlueBadger

It's hard not to be disappointed in someone, at the very least, if they decide they're supporting the shower of bigots, incompetents, thickos, free-market loons and borderline sociopaths that is the Tory party of 2019.

yeah, its exactly that arrogant and authoritarian name calling and lack of tolerance he highlighted. The likes of yourself have cried to admin and asked to get people banned from this forum when they used similar insults towards your political views. Let me hazard a guess you think those who voted for Brexit are 'Bigots' and 'Thickos'...

Poll: Lambert

Norwood’s a Tory on 18:26 - Dec 12 with 1696 viewsMullet

Norwood’s a Tory on 18:22 - Dec 12 by bazgammon

yeah, its exactly that arrogant and authoritarian name calling and lack of tolerance he highlighted. The likes of yourself have cried to admin and asked to get people banned from this forum when they used similar insults towards your political views. Let me hazard a guess you think those who voted for Brexit are 'Bigots' and 'Thickos'...

I'm not sure anyone voting Tory can soap box about name calling can they? Seems a very selective righteousness.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Norwood’s a Tory on 18:27 - Dec 12 with 1692 viewsHerbivore

Not all Brexit voters are bigots and thickos, but all bigots and thickos voted Brexit. Hope that helps.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Norwood’s a Tory on 18:33 - Dec 12 with 1667 viewscrunchie1978

Phew......for a moment I thought he may of been a terrorist sympathiser....gulag loving....bread line communist!!!
Norwood’s a Tory on 18:35 - Dec 12 with 1658 viewsSwansea_Blue

In fairness, the recent Tory cabinet and ERG cabal have been shown up fairly often as:
- bigoted (Priti Patel and Rees Mogg outstanding in this category)
- incompetent (blimey, take your pick - Hancock, David Davies, Liz Truss, Grayling, Boris himself)
- thick - def Liz Truss a champion here!
- free market loons - plenty of evidence free markets trump other considerations including national security, which is rather looney
- sociopathic, back to Priti Patel who his carrying on May’s mantle of discriminating against foreigners and splitting up families, even if they’ve grew up here, brought up families here. That pretty sociopathic. As is inflicting misery on the poor and disabled with ill thought through policies.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Norwood’s a Tory on 18:46 - Dec 12 with 1628 viewsBlueBadger

Well, you've certainly done a lot to disspell some myths here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwood’s a Tory on 18:47 - Dec 12 with 1623 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood’s a Tory on 18:26 - Dec 12 by Mullet

I'm not sure anyone voting Tory can soap box about name calling can they? Seems a very selective righteousness.

As always, the most vehemently 'non PC' the person is, the more likley they are to wail like a toddler if something doesn't fit their worldview.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024