Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFS. 22:12 - Nov 29 with 4481 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

FFS. on 10:16 - Nov 30 with 651 viewsZedRodgers

FFS. on 10:06 - Nov 30 by HARRY10

I expect that somehow it will be blamed on Corbyn ....

....... irrespective of who has been in government for the past decade, who was in government when this man was sentenced or who was in power when he was released.

Here we go

No, not at the moment

FFS. on 10:23 - Nov 30 with 629 viewsartsbossbeard

FFS. on 10:16 - Nov 30 by ZedRodgers

Here we go

That's full on deranged.

We have a little joke within our footy WhatsApp group that whenever something goes wrong, someone will post "CORBYN!!!!"

I think Frances has taken it a step too far.

This is quite libellous.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

FFS. on 10:28 - Nov 30 with 604 viewsZedRodgers

FFS. on 10:23 - Nov 30 by artsbossbeard

That's full on deranged.

We have a little joke within our footy WhatsApp group that whenever something goes wrong, someone will post "CORBYN!!!!"

This is quite libellous.

She needs to put the wine down.

No, not at the moment

FFS. on 10:30 - Nov 30 with 592 viewsartsbossbeard

FFS. on 10:28 - Nov 30 by ZedRodgers

Crivens! That's some mixed up "logic" right there.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

FFS. on 10:34 - Nov 30 with 580 viewsLankHenners

FFS. on 10:23 - Nov 30 by artsbossbeard

That's full on deranged.

This is quite libellous.

She's a complete looney tune. Just had a look on her Twitter and she's complaining that everyone pointing out how, indeed, deranged and libelous her comment is is a troll sent by big left wing accounts to attack her.

She's out-Rileyed Riley.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

FFS. on 10:55 - Nov 30 with 553 viewsHARRY10

FFS. on 10:34 - Nov 30 by LankHenners

She's a complete looney tune. Just had a look on her Twitter and she's complaining that everyone pointing out how, indeed, deranged and libelous her comment is is a troll sent by big left wing accounts to attack her.

She's out-Rileyed Riley.

The obvious irony of the right com-laining about 'anti semitism' seems to be lost on these numpties.

Ah yes, it was those naughty lefties who were held back at the 'battle of Cable Street' by a combination of the BUF and Jewish residents

And it certainly wasn't the Daily Mail who complined about Jews fleeing Nazi Germany to Britain, no certainly not

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLJkabEWIAEpteL?format=jpg&name=small
FFS. on 10:57 - Nov 30 with 545 viewsHerbivore

That's utterly mental. She should be ashamed.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

FFS. on 11:06 - Nov 30 with 542 viewsfactual_blue

FFS. on 10:05 - Nov 30 by bluewein

Asks for evidence.

Told to look on twitter.

Asks for evidence from twitter.

Gets evidence from twitter.

"I shouldn't take a post on twitter too seriously ."

You've literally just got what you asked for...

Trouble is, nobody can weigh or assess 'evidence' any more. twitbook on the whole is a fairly weak link in the chain of evidence.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

FFS. on 11:07 - Nov 30 with 542 viewsSitfcB

FFS. on 09:49 - Nov 30 by HARRY10

as you have undoubtedly read many of those comments perhaps you could point us all to a few who have actually stated that he should have been arrested

as the onus is rather on you to substantiate your claim

Another

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

FFS. on 11:08 - Nov 30 with 544 viewsGuthrum

FFS. on 07:48 - Nov 30 by SitfcB

I can’t believe some people are saying the police shouldn’t have shot him and should have simply just arrested him.

The answer to those is: He was wearing what appeared (as was intended by the perpetrator) to be some sort of explosive vest. They had seconds to make a decision in a crowded environment. Any other consideration is unrealistic.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

FFS. on 11:11 - Nov 30 with 531 viewsRyorry

FFS. on 10:16 - Nov 30 by ZedRodgers

Here we go

Reported, along with the other tweet cited in this thread, and blocked.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

FFS. on 11:11 - Nov 30 with 529 viewsGuthrum

FFS. on 11:07 - Nov 30 by SitfcB

Another

He's never heard of a "dead man's switch".

FFS. on 11:19 - Nov 30 with 507 viewsHARRY10

FFS. on 10:05 - Nov 30 by bluewein

Asks for evidence.

Told to look on twitter.

Asks for evidence from twitter.

Gets evidence from twitter.

"I shouldn't take a post on twitter too seriously ."

You've literally just got what you asked for...

I think the current expression is

whooo-ooosh
FFS. on 11:26 - Nov 30 with 492 viewssparks

FFS. on 11:08 - Nov 30 by Guthrum

The answer to those is: He was wearing what appeared (as was intended by the perpetrator) to be some sort of explosive vest. They had seconds to make a decision in a crowded environment. Any other consideration is unrealistic.

The relevant connection here- is Corbyn's suggestion that there should always be an arrest rather than shooting. But thats about as far as it goes.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

FFS. on 11:33 - Nov 30 with 475 viewsvapour_trail

Good heavens.

I wonder what her twtd handle is.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

FFS. on 11:34 - Nov 30 with 468 viewsbluewein

FFS. on 11:19 - Nov 30 by HARRY10

I think the current expression is

whooo-ooosh

Ah, the "I was trolling" response when proven wrong.

Cute...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

FFS. on 11:37 - Nov 30 with 461 viewsGuthrum

FFS. on 11:26 - Nov 30 by sparks

The relevant connection here- is Corbyn's suggestion that there should always be an arrest rather than shooting. But thats about as far as it goes.

There should be - where that is feasible. But circumstances may arise under which it isn't, for reasons of public safety. The police always have to value the lives and safety of the general public over that of someone engaged in an attempt to do harm to them.

We ask the police to put themselves in the way of danger, but not deliberately go to their deaths.

FFS. on 11:41 - Nov 30 with 451 viewssparks

FFS. on 11:37 - Nov 30 by Guthrum

There should be - where that is feasible. But circumstances may arise under which it isn't, for reasons of public safety. The police always have to value the lives and safety of the general public over that of someone engaged in an attempt to do harm to them.

We ask the police to put themselves in the way of danger, but not deliberately go to their deaths.

Indeed. That's what I would like clarity on from Corbyn- as I have concerns about his position.

We cannot have police in that situation hesitating because they are worried about effectively being put on trial for making a split second professional judgment.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

FFS. on 11:46 - Nov 30 with 444 viewsHARRY10

FFS. on 11:34 - Nov 30 by bluewein

Ah, the "I was trolling" response when proven wrong.

Cute...

not sure what your point is, neither do you I expect

but if it helps you in some way then do carry on
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 11:51]
FFS. on 11:50 - Nov 30 with 433 viewsGuthrum

FFS. on 11:41 - Nov 30 by sparks

Indeed. That's what I would like clarity on from Corbyn- as I have concerns about his position.

We cannot have police in that situation hesitating because they are worried about effectively being put on trial for making a split second professional judgment.

Fortunately, there's a legal drafting process and scrutiny between the headline policy idea and any bill which eventually goes through Parliament.

To be fair, there have also been instances of, shall we say, over-enthusiasm in the use of firearms.

FFS. on 11:51 - Nov 30 with 433 viewsHARRY10

Nope, that is a lie. There was no 'always', as

"LBC's reporter asked Mr Corbyn whether the death of al-Baghdadi was a good thing and he responded: "Him being removed from the scene is a very good thing.

"If it would have been possible to arrest him - I don't know the details of the circumstances at the time, I've only seen various statements put out by the US about it - surely that would have been the right thing to do."

Note the conditional word 'if'.

Unfortunately, as with so much else, it is far more convenient to change the words so as to change the story. Something that is an ever going problem when attempting to denate certain sbjects.
FFS. on 11:52 - Nov 30 with 423 viewsBrixtonBlue

Corbyn's not an idiot. Is there anywhere where he has condemned the shooting?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

FFS. on 11:56 - Nov 30 with 424 viewsHARRY10

That's rather a silly strawman argument that would suggest that certain folk would choose to defend the position of someone like the man who was shot because it would serve their supposed 'anti British' sentiment.

Dog whistle, is what I think it is known as.
FFS. on 12:03 - Nov 30 with 413 viewsSwansea_Blue

Which is a reasonable position to take of course I n a supposedly civilised country with an advanced judiciary system. It doesn’t sound like they had a lot of choice in this case, but arrest should always be the aim.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

FFS. on 12:08 - Nov 30 with 397 viewsHARRY10

FFS. on 11:52 - Nov 30 by BrixtonBlue

Corbyn's not an idiot. Is there anywhere where he has condemned the shooting?

any number of tweets, far tight looney forums, emails between like minded nutters

I expect we will be reading at some where it is claimed that this man's last words were 'Corbyn Akbar'

And for those above, my thought is that if you are a religious nut then you are no doubt aware of the view that who lives by the sword etc

Which I suspect is pretty much everyone else's thought, one way or another, about his death.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024