Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So are you all watching the Boris v Jeremy showdown tonight? 14:22 - Nov 19 with 2735 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'll be watching, mainly to see if Boris makes an almighty cock-up.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So are you all watching the Boris v Jeremy showdown tonight? on 18:14 - Nov 19 with 713 viewsBrixtonBlue

So are you all watching the Boris v Jeremy showdown tonight? on 16:39 - Nov 19 by chicoazul

They were in government 4 years ago.

That's like me saying I play for Ipswich because I cheer from the sidelines!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So are you all watching the Boris v Jeremy showdown tonight? on 18:27 - Nov 19 with 700 viewsJ2BLUE

As Labour are all about worker's right, I would love to see them force shops to close on Boxing Day. If the sales have to start one day later so be it.

We need more of this:

https://www.eadt.co.uk/business/home-bargains-stores-to-stay-shut-on-boxing-day-

Less of the relentless drive for profits at the expense of people.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So are you all watching the Boris v Jeremy showdown tonight? on 18:38 - Nov 19 with 683 viewsDubtractor

Thankfully I'll be out playing football.

I already know who I'll be voting for so it makes no odds, but I suspect that watching it would wind me right up!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

So are you all watching the Boris v Jeremy showdown tonight? on 18:38 - Nov 19 with 683 viewsSwansea_Blue

So are you all watching the Boris v Jeremy showdown tonight? on 18:27 - Nov 19 by J2BLUE

As Labour are all about worker's right, I would love to see them force shops to close on Boxing Day. If the sales have to start one day later so be it.

We need more of this:

https://www.eadt.co.uk/business/home-bargains-stores-to-stay-shut-on-boxing-day-

Less of the relentless drive for profits at the expense of people.

Spot on. You’ve got my vote if you ever go for PM.

Go to France and see how much luck you have shopping on National holidays. People then wonder why families and social networks are breaking down in the UK. Hard to spend time with you’re families/friends when people are expected to be available for work 364 days of the year.

I’d go further and throw Sundays in too. Not for any religious reason (although I’m happy to be inclusive); just because it’s good for our wellbeing to remember there’s more to life than trying to find somewhere to park in a soulless out of town shopping centre where you’re likely to get fined by a scamming parking company if you overstay your welcome.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So are you all watching the Boris v Jeremy showdown tonight? on 18:45 - Nov 19 with 671 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So are you all watching the Boris v Jeremy showdown tonight? on 15:39 - Nov 19 by bluelagos

Catchphrases? Never.

I just wonder whether Johnson will promise an 'oven ready' brexit or an 'Economically damaging, job destroying hard version that could lead to both NI and Scotland leaving the union and won't be close to being ready in 12 months time' brexit?

I will be sticking my oven chips on the telly-box tonight when Boris is on....they will cook in no time but still taste nothing like a proper chip.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

So are you all watching the Boris v Jeremy showdown tonight? on 18:45 - Nov 19 with 671 viewsOldsmoker

A chance to shout at the TV. Yes please.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

So are you all watching the Boris v Jeremy showdown tonight? on 18:51 - Nov 19 with 664 viewsSwansea_Blue

So are you all watching the Boris v Jeremy showdown tonight? on 17:56 - Nov 19 by GlasgowBlue

When James Callaghan refused to answer a question on defence from the late great Brian Walden, Mr Walden immediately ended the interview. Andrew Marr should have done the same on Sunday when Corbyn refused to say whether or not he wanted to leave the EU.

Have you read John Simpson’s biography? On his first day as a journalist he volunteered to go and cover then PM Harold Wilson at a train station. As Wilson was getting on (or off, can’t remember which) the train, Simpson noticed none of the other journos were approaching him, so he plucked up the courage to go forward and ask his question....only to receive a vicious left hook in the gut from Wilson and a ticking off over breaking protocol (they were their to listen, not question!).

Maybe the balance of power hasn’t changed much.

So are you all watching the Boris v Jeremy showdown tonight? on 18:52 - Nov 19 with 662 viewsitfcjoe

So are you all watching the Boris v Jeremy showdown tonight? on 18:38 - Nov 19 by Swansea_Blue

Spot on. You’ve got my vote if you ever go for PM.

Go to France and see how much luck you have shopping on National holidays. People then wonder why families and social networks are breaking down in the UK. Hard to spend time with you’re families/friends when people are expected to be available for work 364 days of the year.

I’d go further and throw Sundays in too. Not for any religious reason (although I’m happy to be inclusive); just because it’s good for our wellbeing to remember there’s more to life than trying to find somewhere to park in a soulless out of town shopping centre where you’re likely to get fined by a scamming parking company if you overstay your welcome.

I went up to Nicosia when I was in Cyprus last year on a Sunday and you forget that things just aren’t open on a Sunday - the touristy area was but plenty on high street wasn’t

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

So are you all watching the Boris v Jeremy showdown tonight? on 18:55 - Nov 19 with 648 viewsSwansea_Blue

So are you all watching the Boris v Jeremy showdown tonight? on 18:52 - Nov 19 by itfcjoe

I went up to Nicosia when I was in Cyprus last year on a Sunday and you forget that things just aren’t open on a Sunday - the touristy area was but plenty on high street wasn’t

It’s refreshing. I’ve seen it all over, even the States (albeit in fairly rural areas).

So are you all watching the Boris v Jeremy showdown tonight? on 20:08 - Nov 19 with 600 viewsbluelagos

So are you all watching the Boris v Jeremy showdown tonight? on 15:39 - Nov 19 by bluelagos

Catchphrases? Never.

I just wonder whether Johnson will promise an 'oven ready' brexit or an 'Economically damaging, job destroying hard version that could lead to both NI and Scotland leaving the union and won't be close to being ready in 12 months time' brexit?

Oven ready....what do I win?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So are you all watching the Boris v Jeremy showdown tonight? on 20:10 - Nov 19 with 597 viewsJ2BLUE

Boris is so fake that he couldn't even get through his opening statement without looking at his notes about 20 times.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024