Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is just embarrassing for us as a country 13:10 - Oct 8 with 6313 viewsDarth_Koont

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-49970267

We're looking like childish idiots because our government is actually childish idiots.

Pronouns: He/Him

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 19:12 - Oct 8 with 1077 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 18:15 - Oct 8 by Dubtractor

It gets worse. This is pretty disgusting.

Is that true? If so, it's pretty classless to say the least. Especially if you know how Germans actually feel about that period of their history. After the Breaking Point poster maybe we shouldn't be surprised though. We know the game is to blame foreigners for our own problems, but to see it so blatantly makes me a feel pretty embarassed for them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 19:14 - Oct 8 with 1069 viewsm14_blue

The mask has well and truly slipped now hasn't it?

For the first time in my life, I'm embarrassed to be British at the moment.
This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 19:15 - Oct 8 with 1069 viewswkj

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 19:12 - Oct 8 by Swansea_Blue

Is that true? If so, it's pretty classless to say the least. Especially if you know how Germans actually feel about that period of their history. After the Breaking Point poster maybe we shouldn't be surprised though. We know the game is to blame foreigners for our own problems, but to see it so blatantly makes me a feel pretty embarassed for them.

Sadly, yes

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 19:19 - Oct 8 with 1059 viewsDyland

Classless, clueless and pathetic. Colours to the mast kind of stuff, and totally ignorant, stupid and backward. Well done the usual suspects in the media and politics fueling these thick morons.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 19:28 - Oct 8 with 1037 viewsDarth_Koont

Jesus wept.

Pronouns: He/Him

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 19:32 - Oct 8 with 1035 viewsfooters

"We didn't win two world wars to get pushed around by a Kraut"

This is the kind of 'legitimate concern' that we were supposed to be addressing from a remain side for the last four years, then? You try to engage with these people rationally, but hey, guess what, they are just xenophobes after all.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 19:41 - Oct 8 with 1019 viewsbuoyant

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 19:14 - Oct 8 by m14_blue

The mask has well and truly slipped now hasn't it?

For the first time in my life, I'm embarrassed to be British at the moment.

I used to get slated on here for saying exactly this.

The ugly underbelly has been given a legitimate voice.

It is disgusting and anyone with a shred of decency will distance themselves from this type.of stuff however the hard of thinking will lap it up.

UTT

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 19:44 - Oct 8 with 1008 viewswkj

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 19:32 - Oct 8 by footers

"We didn't win two world wars to get pushed around by a Kraut"

This is the kind of 'legitimate concern' that we were supposed to be addressing from a remain side for the last four years, then? You try to engage with these people rationally, but hey, guess what, they are just xenophobes after all.

What's getting me is the number of people on that post saying they voted leave or they are brexoteers and find that post disgusting. Shouldn't matter what you voted for, fact of the matter is all one should need to say is that its disgusting.

There is this astonishing ignorarance to the fact we need to live and work with the EU beyond withdrawing from the union, and I don't think posts like these being published is very helpful at all.

In all seriousness, it is so frustrating

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 19:55 - Oct 8 with 992 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jesus Christ that is disgusting racism. Worth noting for those who may be unaware, Leave.eu is fronted by Farage and Aaron Banks and is/was not part of the official leave campaign. They were also responsible for the disgusting migrant poster put out during the referendum.

This is the sort of xenophobic sh1te they put pout on a regular basis

https://pbs.twimg.com/ad_img/1181576938336538624/VcO-WiUh?format=jpg&name=small
[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 20:00]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 20:24 - Oct 8 with 964 viewsbluelagos

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 19:55 - Oct 8 by GlasgowBlue

Jesus Christ that is disgusting racism. Worth noting for those who may be unaware, Leave.eu is fronted by Farage and Aaron Banks and is/was not part of the official leave campaign. They were also responsible for the disgusting migrant poster put out during the referendum.

Do you know if they are still involved Glassers? I thought Banks had been cut off by Farage?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 20:31 - Oct 8 with 951 viewsbluelagos

Reading this thread, I assumed that the tweet was going to be shown as a fake. Genuinely scraping the bottle of the barrel and speaks volumes if that is the best they have...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 20:34 - Oct 8 with 937 viewsGlasgowBlue

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 20:24 - Oct 8 by bluelagos

Do you know if they are still involved Glassers? I thought Banks had been cut off by Farage?

I'm sure Banks is.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 20:39 - Oct 8 with 931 viewsDecoy_Octopus

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 19:55 - Oct 8 by GlasgowBlue

Ah yes. Invoking Churchill. A man who was very pro European Union.

Do they know this and ignore it? I'd have thought the cognitive dissonance of him being against everything they are doing would be too much?
This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 21:42 - Oct 8 with 899 viewsBloomBlue

This is just embarrassing for us as a country on 17:16 - Oct 8 by factual_blue

Errr... Europe peaceful at the moment, and has been throughout the entire period of the existence of the EU and its predecessors.

The only other long period of peace across Europe was during the so-called 'Concert of Europe' of 1815-1914, although that slowly became eroded, and ultimately, by the militaristic unification of Germany under Prussian leadership.

farage is an ignorant golf club bore.

Didn't the war in the former Yugoslav count then, or isnt it part Europe?

A guess a bit of genocide in Bosnia a European country is easily forgotten

I suppose you meant peaceful in EU countries not peaceful in Europe throughout the entire period of the existence of the EU and its predecessors. 
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024