Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear, how sad, never mind. 11:36 - Sep 10 with 5528 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/09/09/milo-yiannopoulos-cant-put-food-on-table-m

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 15:22 - Sep 10 with 1133 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 15:12 - Sep 10 by monytowbray

I didn't realise I posted a response to footers implying he supports racist views.

You and footers have managed to become possibly the most tedious double act I've seen in 8 years on here though, so congrats.

Shrug.

I'd have to think you weren't an attention seeking manbaby to care about what you think.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 15:23 - Sep 10 with 1125 viewsitfcjoe

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 15:22 - Sep 10 by SpruceMoose

Shrug.

I'd have to think you weren't an attention seeking manbaby to care about what you think.

Aren't you due another break from the board and just ruining what feels like every single thread?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 15:26 - Sep 10 with 1109 viewsGeoffSentence

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 14:09 - Sep 10 by SpruceMoose

Seems to.

Sorry Sprucey. I am not with you on this one. You can't advocate political violence in one case and then not expect it in others.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 15:28 - Sep 10 with 1099 viewsfooters

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 15:22 - Sep 10 by SpruceMoose

Shrug.

Are we tedious, Spruce? Maybe callis has a point. I mean we're not posting at Tumblr-levels of quality so no wonder he feels upset. Time to up our game?

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 15:29 - Sep 10 with 1095 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 15:23 - Sep 10 by itfcjoe

Aren't you due another break from the board and just ruining what feels like every single thread?

Good to see you take a stance on something at last Joe. Pity it's the wrong one.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 15:31 - Sep 10 with 1081 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 15:26 - Sep 10 by GeoffSentence

Sorry Sprucey. I am not with you on this one. You can't advocate political violence in one case and then not expect it in others.

It's a response to political violence from the right though.

So in that sense, when referring to the Proud Boy Tommy Robinson types I guess you're right. They shouldn't expect to promote violence and hate and expect to live free of the blow back.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 15:51 - Sep 10 with 1046 viewsKievthegreat

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 14:51 - Sep 10 by monytowbray

Since when was Soviet Russia associated with the left wing?

From it's inception?
Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:00 - Sep 10 with 1031 viewsitfcjoe

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 15:29 - Sep 10 by SpruceMoose

Good to see you take a stance on something at last Joe. Pity it's the wrong one.

Why don't you and Footers just WhatsApp or PM your constant circle jerk and incredible bantz and save the rest of the board from it, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate it.

Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:02 - Sep 10 with 1019 viewsmonytowbray

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 15:23 - Sep 10 by itfcjoe

And he calls me an attention seeker

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:02 - Sep 10 with 1018 viewsfooters

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:00 - Sep 10 by itfcjoe

Why don't you and Footers just WhatsApp or PM your constant circle jerk and incredible bantz and save the rest of the board from it, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate it.

We do.

But please do keep posting, Joe, I have been having terrible trouble getting to sleep recently.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:05 - Sep 10 with 1006 viewsmonytowbray

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 15:51 - Sep 10 by Kievthegreat

From it's inception?

In principle it was started with a lefty bum fest vision, but it was ruined by those with a thirst for power (Stalin) well before WWII. Using Soviet Russia as an example of a left leaning utopia is like using Norwich as an example of a successful football club - It was started with the aim of being successful but ended up just being sh*t and full of c*nts.

TWTD never forgets…

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:08 - Sep 10 with 996 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:00 - Sep 10 by itfcjoe

Good to see some passion from you Joe.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:10 - Sep 10 with 988 viewsitfcjoe

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:02 - Sep 10 by footers

We do.

But please do keep posting, Joe, I have been having terrible trouble getting to sleep recently.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:13 - Sep 10 with 977 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:02 - Sep 10 by monytowbray

And he calls me an attention seeker

Have you seen your Twitter?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:15 - Sep 10 with 965 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:13 - Sep 10 by J2BLUE

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:16 - Sep 10 with 962 viewsmonytowbray

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:13 - Sep 10 by J2BLUE

Yeah but people have the option of listening to my boll*cks or not there with the follow button. Spruce and Footer’s act is more like this...

TWTD never forgets…

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:17 - Sep 10 with 957 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:16 - Sep 10 by monytowbray

Yeah but people have the option of listening to my boll*cks or not there with the follow button. Spruce and Footer’s act is more like this...

Well, I won't be inviting you to join my five a side football team now.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:17 - Sep 10 with 951 viewsfooters

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:16 - Sep 10 by monytowbray

There's the ignore button if you need it, petal.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:18 - Sep 10 with 957 viewsDyland

This is another thread with good potential that I have to delete because of the usual suspects (that's largely you Sprucers you idjut x) derailing it into a totally unnecessary keyboard war.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:19 - Sep 10 with 945 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:18 - Sep 10 by Dyland

This is another thread with good potential that I have to delete because of the usual suspects (that's largely you Sprucers you idjut x) derailing it into a totally unnecessary keyboard war.

You must be a thread user because clearly it was Footers who derailed the thread!

Edit - pardon my mistake, it was actually Callis being argumentative (surprise surprise). Footers just pushed back.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 16:20]

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:20 - Sep 10 with 931 viewsDyland

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:19 - Sep 10 by SpruceMoose

You must be a thread user because clearly it was Footers who derailed the thread!

Edit - pardon my mistake, it was actually Callis being argumentative (surprise surprise). Footers just pushed back.

He probably did tbf... either way, it's ruining my viewing pleasure*

* of course I use thread mode... so I don't need to put anyone on ignore.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:22 - Sep 10 with 921 viewsmonytowbray

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:19 - Sep 10 by SpruceMoose

Odd, pretty sure you've accused me of lacking self-awareness too.

You piled in on Joe long before I said my piece. And the difference between Joe and I and you and Footers is we're not a double act, so take of that what you will from your odd agenda.

TWTD never forgets…

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:23 - Sep 10 with 914 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:20 - Sep 10 by Dyland

He probably did tbf... either way, it's ruining my viewing pleasure*

* of course I use thread mode... so I don't need to put anyone on ignore.

I use audio mode (one of the best TWTD Premium features, you can choose the voices for each poster, I have you set as David Attenborough), so I don't really have to worry about the incoming Table/Thread war.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:28 - Sep 10 with 888 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:22 - Sep 10 by monytowbray

Odd, pretty sure you've accused me of lacking self-awareness too.

You piled in on Joe long before I said my piece. And the difference between Joe and I and you and Footers is we're not a double act, so take of that what you will from your odd agenda.

It explains a lot about tendency to blow up at the slightest thing if you think anyone piled in. I expect the miscommunication would have all been cleared up if you didn't come swinging in clutching your pearls and demanding an apology on someone else's behalf.

Callis gonna Callis though I guess. No surprises here.

I bid thee good day.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:31 - Sep 10 with 875 viewsmonytowbray

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. on 16:28 - Sep 10 by SpruceMoose

It explains a lot about tendency to blow up at the slightest thing if you think anyone piled in. I expect the miscommunication would have all been cleared up if you didn't come swinging in clutching your pearls and demanding an apology on someone else's behalf.

Callis gonna Callis though I guess. No surprises here.

I bid thee good day.

I think it says more that you and Footers ruined a thread and then think the blame lays with me.

But there you go.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024