Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists 10:48 - Sep 4 with 21366 viewsBackToRussia

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2019/09/03/corbyn-better-no-deal-brexit-say

Can't read the whole article but just as a headline, that's quite delicious.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 10:49]

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:02 - Sep 4 with 1539 viewsSpruceMoose

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 11:45 - Sep 4 by BackToRussia

Let's, eh. Been plenty of those threads.

Rule number 5 of TWTD.

Whenever someone says 'I'm out' or variations of, they are most definitely still in.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:03 - Sep 4 with 1531 viewsGlasgowBlue

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:01 - Sep 4 by footers

"I’ll leave it there."

What a shock.

My comment was aimed at DK. I have no wish to get bogged down in an endless debate with him.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:04 - Sep 4 with 1524 viewsDarth_Koont

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:03 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

My comment was aimed at DK. I have no wish to get bogged down in an endless debate with him.

Retract your accusation then.

Pronouns: He/Him

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:05 - Sep 4 with 1512 viewsBloomBlue

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 11:58 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

Am I right in thinking if the EHRC find Labour guilty they are automatically banned as political party as they did with the BNP?
"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:07 - Sep 4 with 1494 viewsfooters

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:05 - Sep 4 by BloomBlue

Am I right in thinking if the EHRC find Labour guilty they are automatically banned as political party as they did with the BNP?

Could the same fate await the Tories with their being investigated by the EHRC for Islamophobia? And is anyone who votes Tory now an Islamophobe? How does this work exactly?

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:08 - Sep 4 with 1480 viewsSpruceMoose

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:07 - Sep 4 by footers

Could the same fate await the Tories with their being investigated by the EHRC for Islamophobia? And is anyone who votes Tory now an Islamophobe? How does this work exactly?

Look! A squirrel!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:10 - Sep 4 with 1464 viewsBackToRussia

Boris Johnson is an Islamophobe.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:11 - Sep 4 with 1450 viewsfooters

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:10 - Sep 4 by BackToRussia

And he don't think much of the brown fellas either!

Login to get fewer ads

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:12 - Sep 4 with 1441 viewsSpruceMoose

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:10 - Sep 4 by BackToRussia

I'm sure the news that the Conservatives have been stuffed full of racists and bigots for decades will come as a huge shock to many!

"Yeah, but we weren't voting for that part of the party!!"

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:12 - Sep 4 with 1430 viewsSpruceMoose

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:11 - Sep 4 by footers

Lovely smiles though apparently.

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:13 - Sep 4 with 1426 viewsBackToRussia

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:11 - Sep 4 by footers

Picanninies was it? You have to respect the Tories for their ability to even be regressive racists.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:14 - Sep 4 with 1420 viewslowhouseblue

is there an ehrc investigation into the tories? or you comparing the real (and full) ehrc investigation into labour's anti-semitism with something else you've just made up?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

(No subject) on 12:16 - Sep 4 with 1413 viewsSpruceMoose

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:14 - Sep 4 by lowhouseblue

is there an ehrc investigation into the tories? or you comparing the real (and full) ehrc investigation into labour's anti-semitism with something else you've just made up?

Hold up.

Just to be clear.

Are you saying there's NOT an issue with Islamophobia within the Conservatives because there is as yet no formal investigation?

Because it sounds like you're saying he's making it up.

But I'm sure you're not saying that.

Are you??
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 12:17]

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:16 - Sep 4 with 1412 viewsBloomBlue

I dont know that's why I asked the question. If a party is found guilty by the EHRC (as was the BNP) is it automatically disallowed from being a political party.

I asked it as Labour because as far as I know the EHRC hasn't yet started a formal investigation on the conservatives
"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:17 - Sep 4 with 1407 viewsfooters

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:14 - Sep 4 by lowhouseblue

Well, they've been asked to investigate since the Tory party seems stuffed to the rafters with Islamophobes and other varieties of racists for decades. What has the Tory response been thus far? Oh yeah, electing an actual racist as leader. If the EHRC don't launch a full investigation then what are they for, exactly?

Weird how you're always on a pro Tory/Brexit footing these days. Is there something you need to get off your chest?

(No subject) on 12:18 - Sep 4 with 1410 viewscaught-in-limbo

Simply amazing.

#enjoytheshow

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:18 - Sep 4 with 1404 viewsSpruceMoose

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:17 - Sep 4 by footers

Well, they've been asked to investigate since the Tory party seems stuffed to the rafters with Islamophobes and other varieties of racists for decades. What has the Tory response been thus far? Oh yeah, electing an actual racist as leader. If the EHRC don't launch a full investigation then what are they for, exactly?

Weird how you're always on a pro Tory/Brexit footing these days. Is there something you need to get off your chest?

He's the anti J2.

J2 is on the path to enlightenment. Lowie seems to be regressing.

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:19 - Sep 4 with 1402 viewsfooters

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:13 - Sep 4 by BackToRussia

Picanninies was it? You have to respect the Tories for their ability to even be regressive racists.

And don't forget that with their IQs they are at a "different pole" to us pasty ones.

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:19 - Sep 4 with 1401 viewsGuthrum

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 11:58 - Sep 4 by itfcjoe

I'd love to read the comments section on that, would be great entertainment

Not really that much, just the usual dribble, having had a quick look. Essentially, anything which even remotely criticises Hard Brexit is blindly dissmissed as "Project Fear", "treason" or being under foreign/Remainer control. There isn't even much rage, simply sticking fingers in ears and chanting.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:19 - Sep 4 with 1399 viewsBlueBadger

They're basically saying 'if you look at it closely, Hurst wasn't quite as bad as Keane'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

(No subject) on 12:19 - Sep 4 with 1398 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 12:18 - Sep 4 by caught-in-limbo

Simply amazing.

#enjoytheshow

#edgy

(No subject) on 12:20 - Sep 4 with 1395 viewsBackToRussia

(No subject) on 12:18 - Sep 4 by caught-in-limbo

Simply amazing.

#enjoytheshow

Oooo you're so smart and we're soooo stupid.

God how insufferable.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

(No subject) on 12:20 - Sep 4 with 1386 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 12:20 - Sep 4 by BackToRussia

God how insufferable.

I guess if I were a teenage boy I might have been impressed by it.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 12:21]

(No subject) on 12:21 - Sep 4 with 1383 viewsDyland

(No subject) on 12:20 - Sep 4 by BackToRussia

God how insufferable.

Ibbers is a professional troll innit.

And I'm in love with her/him/it!

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:22 - Sep 4 with 1379 viewslowhouseblue

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 12:17 - Sep 4 by footers

so your answer is no there isn't an ehrc investigation of the tories. so that's clear.

i want to see anti-semitism rooted out of labour - and you?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024