Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists 10:48 - Sep 4 with 21599 viewsBackToRussia

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2019/09/03/corbyn-better-no-deal-brexit-say

Can't read the whole article but just as a headline, that's quite delicious.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 10:49]

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 14:49 - Sep 4 with 1494 viewsBackToRussia

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 14:48 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

I haven't swerved anything. I haven't given a comment either way.

As we can always vote out Corbyn if elected but will go over a cliff in the event of no deal I think I agree with the investment banks.

Lovely stuff.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 14:52 - Sep 4 with 1485 viewskinnockers

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 14:47 - Sep 4 by BigManBlue

This thread feels like Boxing Day with the family...

Any gammon any pickle left? Sorry I'm late, was playing with my Scaletrix and reading the 1D annual :)

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

(No subject) on 14:52 - Sep 4 with 1485 viewsBrixtonBlue

(No subject) on 14:42 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

Very sexist. As was my post that the most interesting thing I'd seen at Ipswich last season* was the barmaid's tits. Sprucey's sidekick obviously couldn't find that one in his list of bookmarked posts.

*Season 2017 I think. Could have been 2016.

I'm honest enough to admit that I have used sexist and outdated language. I hope to do better in the future. I think that I do.

Meanwhile you have wriggled and squirmed when challenged about your own sexist language.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 14:43]

You must've missed the bit above where I answered it. I would've answered quicker but I was out getting lunch.

So let's get this straight - you're a Tory-voter of many years calling out other people's moral compasses and also someone who admits to using sexist language who is calling out someone for using sexist language?

Unbelievable, Jeff.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 14:56 - Sep 4 with 1473 viewsBrixtonBlue

As we can always vote out Corbyn if elected but will go over a cliff in the event of no deal I think I agree with the investment banks.

It was pretty clear what the thread was about when you joined it - from the subject title.

Glad you've finally got round to admitting you agree with it... but obviously you've managed to get all your Corbyn=racism smears in first, even though this thread was nothing to do with anti-semitism. So job well done.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 14:57 - Sep 4 with 1469 viewsSpruceMoose

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 14:56 - Sep 4 by BrixtonBlue

It was pretty clear what the thread was about when you joined it - from the subject title.

Glad you've finally got round to admitting you agree with it... but obviously you've managed to get all your Corbyn=racism smears in first, even though this thread was nothing to do with anti-semitism. So job well done.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 14:58 - Sep 4 with 1465 viewsBrixtonBlue

Are you admitting voting Brexit was a mistake as well?

Blimey, you've made a lot of mistakes, politically at least, recently.

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:00 - Sep 4 with 1461 viewsBrixtonBlue

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 14:57 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

Haha. You have to feel a bit sorry for Glassers don't you? It's getting a bit cruel now.

(No subject) on 15:10 - Sep 4 with 1433 viewsGlasgowBlue

(No subject) on 14:52 - Sep 4 by BrixtonBlue

You must've missed the bit above where I answered it. I would've answered quicker but I was out getting lunch.

So let's get this straight - you're a Tory-voter of many years calling out other people's moral compasses and also someone who admits to using sexist language who is calling out someone for using sexist language?

Unbelievable, Jeff.

And yet you will still vote tom put an antisemite into Downing Street. I won't.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:12 - Sep 4 with 1429 viewsGlasgowBlue

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:00 - Sep 4 by BrixtonBlue

Haha. You have to feel a bit sorry for Glassers don't you? It's getting a bit cruel now.

Don't fell sorry for me mate. I won't be the one going home to a crummy flat to knock one out later over my Jeremy Corbyn poster..

Iron Lion Zion

(No subject) on 15:13 - Sep 4 with 1426 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 15:10 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

Point of order - Unless he lives in JC's constituency he will be voting for his local MP, who may be wonderful.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

(No subject) on 15:16 - Sep 4 with 1418 viewsSpruceMoose

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:12 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

Don't fell sorry for me mate. I won't be the one going home to a crummy flat to knock one out later over my Jeremy Corbyn poster..

Quite. You'll be going home to admire the 250 quid a month doorbell that only an massively hubristic melon would consider good value.

I know I know, got to protect that Rolex bathmat and make sure your kids don't have parties!

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:17 - Sep 4 with 1417 viewsBrixtonBlue

I live in a semi-detached house with a pond! And I don't have a poster of JC.

You really are getting desperate. You've been destroyed in this thread.

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:19 - Sep 4 with 1409 viewsBlueinBrum

Weird comment
(No subject) on 15:19 - Sep 4 with 1407 viewsBrixtonBlue

(No subject) on 15:10 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

Who's tom? Is he my new Labour candidate to replace chuka?

(No subject) on 15:19 - Sep 4 with 1406 viewswkj

(No subject) on 15:16 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

Quite. You'll be going home to admire the 250 quid a month doorbell that only an massively hubristic melon would consider good value.

I know I know, got to protect that Rolex bathmat and make sure your kids don't have parties!

TBF Spruce, that was about as subtle as the black hairs on a peroxide blonde

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

(No subject) on 15:19 - Sep 4 with 1407 viewsfooters

(No subject) on 15:13 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

Point of order - Unless he lives in JC's constituency he will be voting for his local MP, who may be wonderful.

I'll be voting for JC :) I'll also be visiting the Corbyn cafe this weekend with my (Jewish) friend! What a world.

The Corbyn special is quite nice. And the decor fantastically weird. I'll have a falafel for you, buh!

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

(No subject) on 15:21 - Sep 4 with 1400 viewsGlasgowBlue

What is your triumvirate‘s obsession with my video doorbell? Somebody asked if anyone had one and were they any good. I answered.

And who the hell has bathmats these days? A wet room is the way to go.

Iron Lion Zion

(No subject) on 15:22 - Sep 4 with 1395 viewswkj

(No subject) on 15:21 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

What is your triumvirate‘s obsession with my video doorbell? Somebody asked if anyone had one and were they any good. I answered.

And who the hell has bathmats these days? A wet room is the way to go.

Nothing beats marble flooring for the bathroom, for those of us that can afford it at least.

(No subject) on 15:23 - Sep 4 with 1395 viewskinnockers

As a responsible parent, I always let my kids have parties in the house, where I can supervise from a respectful and responsible distance, while allowing them their rites of passage.

Could you imagine your children getting knocked up down the park or paralytic in a club instead? Doesn't bear thinking about.

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

(No subject) on 15:23 - Sep 4 with 1389 viewsGlasgowBlue

(No subject) on 15:22 - Sep 4 by wkj

Nothing beats marble flooring for the bathroom, for those of us that can afford it at least.

,Ding dong

Iron Lion Zion

(No subject) on 15:24 - Sep 4 with 1389 viewswkj

(No subject) on 15:23 - Sep 4 by kinnockers

As a responsible parent, I always let my kids have parties in the house, where I can supervise from a respectful and responsible distance, while allowing them their rites of passage.

Could you imagine your children getting knocked up down the park or paralytic in a club instead? Doesn't bear thinking about.

To be fair that last line sums up what you said in assembly when asked "Where do you see yourself in 20 years"

(No subject) on 15:26 - Sep 4 with 1382 viewswkj

(No subject) on 15:23 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

,Ding dong

,I don't have a doorbell, I have an intercom on the gate

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:29 - Sep 4 with 1365 viewsGlasgowBlue

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:17 - Sep 4 by BrixtonBlue

I live in a semi-detached house with a pond! And I don't have a poster of JC.

You really are getting desperate. You've been destroyed in this thread.

Destroyed in this thread? Yeah I suppose if the highlight of your day is to try and win points on an Internet forum. Jeez. No wonder your still single at nearly 50.

Are you playing Minecraft later?

Iron Lion Zion

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:33 - Sep 4 with 1347 viewsSpruceMoose

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:29 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

Destroyed in this thread? Yeah I suppose if the highlight of your day is to try and win points on an Internet forum. Jeez. No wonder your still single at nearly 50.

Are you playing Minecraft later?

Don't think he's single pal. He was knocking about my neck of the woods with a missus a while ago.

Bit of an embarrassing post that one.

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:34 - Sep 4 with 1338 viewsfooters

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:33 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

Don't think he's single pal. He was knocking about my neck of the woods with a missus a while ago.

Bit of an embarrassing post that one.

It's bullying. Plain and simple.

Disgraceful if you think about it.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024