Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible 18:31 - Jul 9 with 11508 viewsBrixtonBlue

I've been critical of JC over Europe but a new vote, knowing what we know now, is the right decision. Took him a while but I'm happy he's got here.

I'm obviously in favour of Remain, which Labour now are, but a new vote just seems right.

"Jeremy Corbyn has challenged the next Tory leader to hold another referendum before taking Britain out of the EU, saying Labour will campaign for Remain."

Don't believe the fake news:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48919695

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:09 - Jul 10 with 1382 viewsBrixtonBlue

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:03 - Jul 10 by SpruceMoose

And throw it through the window of your nearest Polish cornershop. That'll show 'em!

I'm back in England now and suffering from jet lag. Drinking whiskey is the solution, right?

America was awesome BTW. I was amazed at how friendly everyone was.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:10 - Jul 10 with 1376 viewschicoazul

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:06 - Jul 10 by BrixtonBlue

A pisstake from you is like a compliment. You're the dumbest poster on TWTD, and I include Benters in that.

I can only hope that you're quite old.

Well given you agree with me about Corbyn being anti-EU, what does that make you?

EDIT; your hopes are realised though, as I am quite old.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2019 15:11]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:11 - Jul 10 with 1372 viewsSpruceMoose

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:09 - Jul 10 by BrixtonBlue

I'm back in England now and suffering from jet lag. Drinking whiskey is the solution, right?

America was awesome BTW. I was amazed at how friendly everyone was.

Going to bed at your normal time and drinking lots of water is the genuine solution, but sure, whiskey will do at a push.

Glad to hear everyone was friendly. Sounds likes you didn't get in anyone's way or commit one of those hidden societal sins.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:14 - Jul 10 with 1364 viewsBrixtonBlue

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:08 - Jul 10 by SpruceMoose

"You're the dumbest poster on TWTD"

Now, I like a ruck with Chico as much as the next man, but that is a silly claim.

Not at all. If you can raise me someone dumber I'll hear it. I appreciate someone like Pickles would come close, but he's only dumb on one subject. Chickers gets everything wrong.

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:16 - Jul 10 with 1355 viewsSpruceMoose

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:14 - Jul 10 by BrixtonBlue

Not at all. If you can raise me someone dumber I'll hear it. I appreciate someone like Pickles would come close, but he's only dumb on one subject. Chickers gets everything wrong.

I've been in enough hot water this week without firing off a post listing all of the posters on here who I think are stone cold morons!

But I'll give you a clue, many of those posters are barely literate. In fact, I'd probably manage to spell more words correctly by bashing at the keyboard aimlessly with my bellend.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:20 - Jul 10 with 1346 viewsFunge

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:14 - Jul 10 by BrixtonBlue

Dollars, this is now over 10 full years of you on this website telling everyone they're wrong, and you're right. About everything. Always.

This is all of the following:-

a) demented
b) remarkable
c) quite impressive.

I disagree with Chico about a fair few things, but his posts are always worth reading, and usually make me think. (Man knows sh1t about the Pixies, mind). 'Dumb' he certainly isn't.

(As it goes - 'Dumb' - are you the main character in a Judy Blume book?)
[Post edited 10 Jul 2019 15:22]
Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:35 - Jul 10 with 1304 viewsBrixtonBlue

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:20 - Jul 10 by Funge

Dollars, this is now over 10 full years of you on this website telling everyone they're wrong, and you're right. About everything. Always.

This is all of the following:-

a) demented
b) remarkable
c) quite impressive.

I disagree with Chico about a fair few things, but his posts are always worth reading, and usually make me think. (Man knows sh1t about the Pixies, mind). 'Dumb' he certainly isn't.

(As it goes - 'Dumb' - are you the main character in a Judy Blume book?)
[Post edited 10 Jul 2019 15:22]

I don't tell EVERYONE they're wrong. I quite like your posts. Glassers, Herbi, Spruce, Guthers (I could name more but I got bored) are also interesting. ITFCJoe has gone up his own arris since being on YouTube, but generally everyone on here is pretty good.

That Phil Ham chap grinds my gears.

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:36 - Jul 10 with 1298 viewsBrixtonBlue

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:16 - Jul 10 by SpruceMoose

I've been in enough hot water this week without firing off a post listing all of the posters on here who I think are stone cold morons!

But I'll give you a clue, many of those posters are barely literate. In fact, I'd probably manage to spell more words correctly by bashing at the keyboard aimlessly with my bellend.

Hot water? What have you done? I thought you'd turned over a new (nice) leaf.

Login to get fewer ads

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:38 - Jul 10 with 1292 viewsitfcjoe

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:35 - Jul 10 by BrixtonBlue

I don't tell EVERYONE they're wrong. I quite like your posts. Glassers, Herbi, Spruce, Guthers (I could name more but I got bored) are also interesting. ITFCJoe has gone up his own arris since being on YouTube, but generally everyone on here is pretty good.

I'll take that as a compliment from someone as perceptive as you are.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:40 - Jul 10 with 1285 viewsfooters

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:35 - Jul 10 by BrixtonBlue

Sigh. Once again, it's dear old footers who doesn't get the recognition they deserve.

Sod this, I'm off to Netmums where they know quality posting when they see it.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:41 - Jul 10 with 1283 viewsDanTheMan

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:40 - Jul 10 by footers

Sigh. Once again, it's dear old footers who doesn't get the recognition they deserve.

Sod this, I'm off to Netmums where they know quality posting when they see it.

So there's this mug by my bed...

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:42 - Jul 10 with 1270 viewswkj

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:36 - Jul 10 by BrixtonBlue

Hot water? What have you done? I thought you'd turned over a new (nice) leaf.

I have seen some utterly horrific things on youtube, Russians dangling from buildings, eggs in a nest, and Justin beiber, but none of those things have cured insomnia as of yet, you make it sound like there is hope... do you think there is much hope?
[Post edited 10 Jul 2019 15:44]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 16:05 - Jul 10 with 1222 viewsSpruceMoose

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 15:42 - Jul 10 by wkj

I have seen some utterly horrific things on youtube, Russians dangling from buildings, eggs in a nest, and Justin beiber, but none of those things have cured insomnia as of yet, you make it sound like there is hope... do you think there is much hope?
[Post edited 10 Jul 2019 15:44]

Um... eggs in a nest?

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 16:14 - Jul 10 with 1206 viewsHerbivore

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 16:05 - Jul 10 by SpruceMoose

Um... eggs in a nest?

I believe nest is what J2 calls his frying pan.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 16:17 - Jul 10 with 1199 viewsSpruceMoose

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 16:14 - Jul 10 by Herbivore

I believe nest is what J2 calls his frying pan.

I thought wkj had been watching those baldness fetish videos again.

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 16:20 - Jul 10 with 1195 viewsMillsey

Borllocks
Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 18:57 - Jul 10 with 1133 viewsconnorscontract

I'm glad he's done it, but it's too late to get me back to voting Labour until he has quit as leader. He is fcking hopeless. He isn't capable of the speed of thought and attention to detail across multiple briefs required to cope with PMQs as Prime Minister, let alone the task of actually governing the country.

And it has taken him far too long on this. And he has been awful on the Anti-Semitism crisis in Labour. And he keeps losing elections. And he can't even out-perform the worst PM in living memory.

And this ignores all the smears about people he spoke to 25 years ago, which mean very little to me but which makes quite a sizable proportion of people view him very suspiciously.

Shadow of a Leader of the Opposition.
Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 18:57 - Jul 10 with 1133 viewssparks

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 01:19 - Jul 10 by BrixtonBlue

Yes I have. Poor from you. You're normally better than cheap digs. Me having a different opinion doesn't mean I haven't read the thing.

All I can hope is you're having an off day.

For the record- you referenced the headline in support of your position.

Your position is undermined directly by the content of the article which makes it clear that they have not said they will push remain if elected.

Nothing to do with opinions.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 19:02 - Jul 10 with 1126 viewsconnorscontract

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 18:43 - Jul 9 by StokieBlue

It's really not. He's faffed about for two years when a decision should have been made. He's also not committed to what happens if he gets into power and brexit hasn't happened.

It's an attempt to keep supporters annoyed at the fence sitting but I fear it's too late and they are already gone.

SB
[Post edited 9 Jul 2019 18:44]

Yes. I have. Not to return until Corbyn has gone.

Twitter is a real eye-opener: Corbynistas put more effort into attacking someone like Jess Phillips, who I see as refreshingly honest and a pretty mainstream Labour MP (she wasn't an MP in the Blair or Brown eras so is untainted by association with them) than they do in articulating any coherent policy or, you know, trying to win over voters.
Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 19:06 - Jul 10 with 1116 viewsitfcjoe

Brilliant by Labour. This is what we need and utterly sensible on 18:57 - Jul 10 by sparks

For the record- you referenced the headline in support of your position.

Your position is undermined directly by the content of the article which makes it clear that they have not said they will push remain if elected.

Nothing to do with opinions.

If your opinion is you’d follow Corbyn to the end of the earth then the facts don’t matter

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024