Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... 17:30 - Mar 27 with 10992 viewsJ2BLUE

According to Sky News

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 21:47 - Mar 27 with 2286 viewsHerbivore

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 19:40 - Mar 27 by sparks

She seems to be putting country above party and personal interest. She'd ratehr go than lose what she considers the best solution.

Don't be a div. This is about keeping the Tory party together at all costs.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 21:49 - Mar 27 with 2270 viewspickles110564

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 21:47 - Mar 27 by Herbivore

Don't be a div. This is about keeping the Tory party together at all costs.

Herbie, so all the options put forward have been rejected, what now?
May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 21:52 - Mar 27 with 2240 viewsHerbivore

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 21:49 - Mar 27 by pickles110564

Herbie, so all the options put forward have been rejected, what now?

Who knows? Votes today were pointless as they weren't genuinely free votes and May lobbed a grenade into the mix before the voting took place. It's all a farce. But if Parliament can't agree on anything it has to go back to the people in some form.

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:12 - Mar 27 with 2198 viewspickles110564

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 21:52 - Mar 27 by Herbivore

Who knows? Votes today were pointless as they weren't genuinely free votes and May lobbed a grenade into the mix before the voting took place. It's all a farce. But if Parliament can't agree on anything it has to go back to the people in some form.

i believe they will now agree on may's deal, we will have to wait and see.
May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:14 - Mar 27 with 2192 viewsJ2BLUE

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:12 - Mar 27 by pickles110564

A deal which has been voted down twice, criticised in the worst terms by all your heroes and now you're ready to back it. What happened to your dream of a hard Brexit?

Truly impaired.

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:17 - Mar 27 with 2191 viewspickles110564

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:14 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

A deal which has been voted down twice, criticised in the worst terms by all your heroes and now you're ready to back it. What happened to your dream of a hard Brexit?

A hard Brexit was preferred but Brexit needs to happen and it now looks like you people vote is sunk forever, sanity at last.
May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:20 - Mar 27 with 2185 viewsJ2BLUE

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:17 - Mar 27 by pickles110564

A hard Brexit was preferred but Brexit needs to happen and it now looks like you people vote is sunk forever, sanity at last.

You have a weird interpretation of what has happened tonight.

You are loyal to a meaningless word. You will accept anything described as 'Brexit'.

Truly impaired.

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:22 - Mar 27 with 2173 viewsSpruceMoose

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:17 - Mar 27 by pickles110564

Why do you think it's sunk? That wasn't my interpretation

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:25 - Mar 27 with 2168 viewsfooters

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:22 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

Why do you think it's sunk? That wasn't my interpretation

Back out, moose. The adults are talking.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:27 - Mar 27 with 2163 viewsSpruceMoose

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:25 - Mar 27 by footers

Back out, moose. The adults are talking.

Well, that's rather unnecessary.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:32 - Mar 27 with 2150 viewsfooters

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:27 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

Well, that's rather unnecessary.

I voted for strength and stability, isn't that enough?

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:32 - Mar 27 with 2148 viewsSpruceMoose

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:32 - Mar 27 by footers

I voted for strength and stability, isn't that enough?

I voted with strength and stability.

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:33 - Mar 27 with 2145 viewsHerbivore

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:12 - Mar 27 by pickles110564

I can't see it. The DUP won't back it and nor will some Tories. It's been heavily defeated twice. Two options tonight were WAY more popular with parliament than May's deal: a second referendum and a customs union.

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:34 - Mar 27 with 2135 viewsSpruceMoose

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 22:33 - Mar 27 by Herbivore

I can't see it. The DUP won't back it and nor will some Tories. It's been heavily defeated twice. Two options tonight were WAY more popular with parliament than May's deal: a second referendum and a customs union.

All in all not a great day for the strident Leave voters out there. Not a good day for anyone really.

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 23:23 - Mar 27 with 2086 viewsDubtractor

Just seen this on twitter. Really does sum up just how utterly brazen they are - will say and do whatever is needed to further their own cause, what is best for the public can jog on.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 23:31 - Mar 27 with 2069 viewsSeablu

Once again, could you type it in something resembling basic English.
People like you shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near a writing implement and a ballot paper.
May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 23:51 - Mar 27 with 2045 viewsXYZ

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 23:23 - Mar 27 by Dubtractor

Just seen this on twitter. Really does sum up just how utterly brazen they are - will say and do whatever is needed to further their own cause, what is best for the public can jog on.

Johnson and Rees Mogg aren't great adverts for putting intellectually limited kids through an expensive education really.

If they hadn't been to Eton they'd both be nobodies.

Being able to quote some rote-learned latin doesn't equate to intelligence.

"Come on" Arlene Foster will be remembered for smoking them out. She should claim it was deliberate as it would help make her look vaguely human.

As ever, her "smoking out" is massively subsidised by the UK taxpayer, but I'll cough up my share willingly this time.
May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 09:45 - Jul 9 with 1674 viewswkj

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 18:00 - Mar 27 by factual_blue

Nice oxymoron there.

Where is the salad? Jesus wept

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024