Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting censorship (n/t) 09:47 - Dec 30 with 24821 viewsBluefish

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 15:02 - Dec 30 with 4714 viewsPhilTWTD

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 14:12 - Dec 30 by itfcjoe

Try reading what has actually been said.

He has said if you amend the piece he will put it live, until then he won't as he believes it is a factual inaccuracy.

It's not difficult to understand surely?!

To clarify, I would have done had it been amended in January when it was written. It's not unusual for me to suggest amendments/clarifications to those posting blogs where something is unclear, inaccurate or potentially misinterpreted.
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 16:09 - Dec 30 with 4642 viewsIllinoisblue

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 12:42 - Dec 30 by Coastalblue

No matter the rights and wrongs here, it's worth remembering we are all in Phil and Gav's house, free of charge for the majority. If we want to enjoy their hospitality we play by their rules, we all have a choice.

A very good point. And if you imagine TWTD as a pub, most everyone in it would be having a few drinks and generally crying into their beer and behaving like adults. Apart from one or two characters who’d be loudly annoying others with wild tales of tax evasion and other nonsense. In mild cases they’d get barred. In more extreme cases they’d justifiably get thrown through a window.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 16:45 - Dec 30 with 4597 viewsWD19

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 16:09 - Dec 30 by Illinoisblue

A very good point. And if you imagine TWTD as a pub, most everyone in it would be having a few drinks and generally crying into their beer and behaving like adults. Apart from one or two characters who’d be loudly annoying others with wild tales of tax evasion and other nonsense. In mild cases they’d get barred. In more extreme cases they’d justifiably get thrown through a window.

It’s a bit like growing up in a rural village. Even if the landlord is a bit of a twonk and the landlady smells you just have to suck it up if you want a drink because it is the only boozer within walking distance.

And the smug know-it-all and affable local racist propping up the bar are tolerated because they are reliable regulars and good for custom.
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 20:40 - Dec 30 with 4505 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 12:46 - Dec 30 by footers

Free? So where have my £15.99 monthly subs been going?

Chocolate hobnobs!
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 22:35 - Dec 30 with 4447 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 12:33 - Dec 30 by homer_123

Yes, the lazy profile...

More applicable to the people throwing those labels out, I’d say...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 23:00 - Dec 30 with 4415 viewsitfcjoe

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 14:31 - Dec 30 by jjblue84

What is a factual inaccuracy?

He has literally told you what he thinks is a factual inaccuracy

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 05:00 - Dec 31 with 4308 viewsSpruceMoose

The cycle is nearly drawing to a conclusion. I called this a month or two ago. I recognise the signs. We are entering the end stages now where Fishers constant trolling only impacts himself and he either leaves the board or talking himself into a banning via a spectacular meltdown. We've been here before.

Either way, he'll reappear again in a month or two and the whole sorry business starts again.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 05:59 - Dec 31 with 4277 viewsBenters2

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 05:00 - Dec 31 by SpruceMoose

The cycle is nearly drawing to a conclusion. I called this a month or two ago. I recognise the signs. We are entering the end stages now where Fishers constant trolling only impacts himself and he either leaves the board or talking himself into a banning via a spectacular meltdown. We've been here before.

Either way, he'll reappear again in a month or two and the whole sorry business starts again.

Here he is!
Login to get fewer ads

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 07:50 - Dec 31 with 4264 viewsBluefish

This final warning was issued because of comments that I made in around 2009 so not sure you can claim to have predicted it

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 07:59 - Dec 31 with 4240 viewsBenters2

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 07:50 - Dec 31 by Bluefish

This final warning was issued because of comments that I made in around 2009 so not sure you can claim to have predicted it

Mystic Meg innit.
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 09:23 - Dec 31 with 4177 viewsBrixtonBlue

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 07:50 - Dec 31 by Bluefish

Haha, yeah ok, Phil was a bit shy, that's why he waited nearly 10 years to tick you off.

You really don't help yourself do you? Quite amusing to watch though.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 09:31 - Dec 31 with 4165 viewsPhilTWTD

Indeed. However, the last bit won't be the case, we have rather had enough of it.
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 09:36 - Dec 31 with 4135 viewsjjblue84

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 23:00 - Dec 30 by itfcjoe

He has literally told you what he thinks is a factual inaccuracy

He has, and I enjoyed his irrelevant interpretation...meanwhile my *relevant* questions remain unanswered...
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:08 - Dec 31 with 4089 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Can someone direct me to the 'Over Excited Children at Christmas Throwing Toys out of The Pram' thread?

Thanks in advance.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:18 - Dec 31 with 4070 viewsBluefish

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 09:31 - Dec 31 by PhilTWTD

Indeed. However, the last bit won't be the case, we have rather had enough of it.

I am clearly going to be banned so would you mind please telling what it actually is that I have done wrong? So far I have got down that I swore about roy keane 8 years ago and swore at frimley and told you to go back to the comments page a couple of months ago. In a world where we have seen horrendous daily abuse on here for our ex ex manager and where we now see daily abuse towards the owner and the right back what have I done to warrant being singled out? To my knowledge 90% of my recent posts have been about supporting the club.

I get that it is your forum and you simply don't like me but I can't do better if I don't know what is wrong

I cannot believe this is all because I called out the referring to black players as lazy as not being ideal. It is hardly something that i have invented. I haven't communicated with dolly despite provocation for months so it can't be that. I have even been extremely soft on not holding those accountable that gave out awful abuse to those saying BCWYWF.

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:19 - Dec 31 with 4060 viewsjjblue84

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:18 - Dec 31 by Bluefish

I am clearly going to be banned so would you mind please telling what it actually is that I have done wrong? So far I have got down that I swore about roy keane 8 years ago and swore at frimley and told you to go back to the comments page a couple of months ago. In a world where we have seen horrendous daily abuse on here for our ex ex manager and where we now see daily abuse towards the owner and the right back what have I done to warrant being singled out? To my knowledge 90% of my recent posts have been about supporting the club.

I get that it is your forum and you simply don't like me but I can't do better if I don't know what is wrong

I cannot believe this is all because I called out the referring to black players as lazy as not being ideal. It is hardly something that i have invented. I haven't communicated with dolly despite provocation for months so it can't be that. I have even been extremely soft on not holding those accountable that gave out awful abuse to those saying BCWYWF.

Good luck with that, I’m still waiting
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:27 - Dec 31 with 4042 viewsBrixtonBlue

Despite provocation?!? In what way have I provoked you?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:49 - Dec 31 with 3995 viewsTrequartista

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 05:59 - Dec 31 by Benters2

Here he is!

I don't understand why his username isn't SpruceMooseTWTD, i thought that was the designated nomenclature for admins?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:49 - Dec 31 with 3991 viewsmonytowbray

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:27 - Dec 31 by BrixtonBlue

Despite provocation?!? In what way have I provoked you?

My favourite interaction with Truce was the thread where when given clear undeniable evidence his house purchase in 2003 was not comparable to anyone else in 2018 he started throwing around pointless abuse.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 11:02 - Dec 31 with 3963 viewsFrimleyBlue

It's not very nice to swear at posters

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 11:16 - Dec 31 with 3943 viewsBenters2

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 11:02 - Dec 31 by FrimleyBlue

It's not very nice to swear at posters

What about A4 sized pictures?
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 11:19 - Dec 31 with 3935 viewsBenters2

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:49 - Dec 31 by Trequartista

I don't understand why his username isn't SpruceMooseTWTD, i thought that was the designated nomenclature for admins?

i think he isn’t all the ticket tbh.
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 12:12 - Dec 31 with 3876 viewsm14_blue

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 09:36 - Dec 31 by jjblue84

He has, and I enjoyed his irrelevant interpretation...meanwhile my *relevant* questions remain unanswered...

Maybe you should set up your own Ipswich website mate?

Then you can post nonsense to your heart’s content.

Or otherwise you could stop acting like such an idiot on Phil’s site?
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 12:24 - Dec 31 with 3856 viewsjjblue84

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 12:12 - Dec 31 by m14_blue

Maybe you should set up your own Ipswich website mate?

Then you can post nonsense to your heart’s content.

Or otherwise you could stop acting like such an idiot on Phil’s site?

not another staff member!
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 12:26 - Dec 31 with 3843 viewsm14_blue

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 12:24 - Dec 31 by jjblue84

not another staff member!

You’re just coming across like a spoilt brat throwing his toys out of the pram and ignoring Phil’s perfectly reasoned responses.

Why would you even want to post on a site that you obviously hold in such contempt?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024