Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Allerdyche 17:50 - Nov 11 with 12639 viewsLakeDistrictBlue

Lambert hasn’t improved us at all. Hasn’t done a good job at any club since that lot. Already lost all faith in him he is clearly out of his depth

Sam Allerdyce is available and always keep teams up. With his promotion record too he could guide us to the top 6 if not this season then definitely next season

What are everyone’s thoughts
Sam Allerdyche on 23:11 - Nov 11 with 2925 viewsLakeDistrictBlue

Sam Allerdyche on 22:56 - Nov 11 by J2BLUE

I think it will. I think Lambert is super confident of keeping us up. If we get 2-3 players in who make a real difference I think we will quickly climb the table.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we beat West Brom I think people have forgotten just how much can be squeezed out of average players by the right man management and being well drilled.

Absolutely deluded happy clapper it’s fans like you that have got us into this state
Sam Allerdyche on 23:15 - Nov 11 with 2921 viewsLakeDistrictBlue

Sam Allerdyche on 23:09 - Nov 11 by Guthrum

If Lambert can't guide us to safety, Allardyce would not have been able to either.

Alardhyce has never been relegated, lamburt has been several times....
on 23:29 - Nov 11 with 2903 views_

Sam Allerdyche on 23:15 - Nov 11 by LakeDistrictBlue

Sam Allerdyche on 23:34 - Nov 11 with 2895 viewsHerbivore

Give it up, mate. It's over, you're done.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sam Allerdyche on 23:36 - Nov 11 with 2897 viewsLakeDistrictBlue

Sam Allerdyche on 23:34 - Nov 11 by Herbivore

Give it up, mate. It's over, you're done.

I shall gladly feed you some humble pie at the end of the season. I shall be proven right on this Lambert will get us relegated Mark my words
Sam Allerdyche on 23:41 - Nov 11 with 2890 viewsGuthrum

Only if 'several times' means "once". Allardyce wouldn't have saved Stoke, either.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sam Allerdyche on 00:17 - Nov 12 with 2855 viewsChurchman75

Sam Allerdyche on 18:50 - Nov 11 by Bigalhunter

The OP actually makes a couple of interesting & valid points here..

Said no-one ever.

Pr1ck

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Sam Allerdyche on 06:31 - Nov 12 with 2784 viewsCoastalblue

The initial troll was terrible, much too far fetched when a lighter touch would have got bites, the subsequent desperate fishing just horrible to watch.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

Sam Allerdyche on 06:41 - Nov 12 with 2782 viewsLakeDistrictBlue

Sam Allerdyche on 00:17 - Nov 12 by Churchman75

Pr1ck

thanks
Sam Allerdyche on 07:05 - Nov 12 with 2775 viewsBenters2

You are nuts?
Sam Allerdyche on 07:13 - Nov 12 with 2777 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

This is awful, surely Phil can ban this person.

Fear this man hasn't been to any of Lambert's game. We have made a remarkable improvement under Lambert and think if we continue at the same rate we won't finish in the relegation zone.

This post is embarrassing.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Sam Allerdyche on 07:43 - Nov 12 with 2761 viewsBenters2

Sam Allerdyche on 00:17 - Nov 12 by Churchman75

Pr1ck

Harsh.
Sam Allerdyche on 08:07 - Nov 12 with 2750 viewsLakeDistrictBlue

Sam Allerdyche on 07:13 - Nov 12 by TheTrueBlue1878

Fear this man hasn't been to any of Lambert's game. We have made a remarkable improvement under Lambert and think if we continue at the same rate we won't finish in the relegation zone.

Lambert still hasn’t won a game we couldn’t beat a poor hull side or ten men with an outfield player in goal. it was the wrong appointment in the first place and we will be relegated by Christmas with this scum clown in charge mark my words !
Sam Allerdyche on 08:09 - Nov 12 with 2748 viewsLakeDistrictBlue

Sam Allerdyche on 07:13 - Nov 12 by TheTrueBlue1878

you can’t bebanned for having an opinion that is a bit different or contrivershial ! we will be rel gated by Christmas mark my words !
Sam Allerdyche on 08:33 - Nov 12 with 2736 viewsBiGDonnie

Sam Allerdyche on 17:52 - Nov 11 by brogansnose

Hi Blueas.

Yep!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Sam Allerdyche on 08:33 - Nov 12 with 2737 viewsHerbivore

Sam Allerdyche on 08:09 - Nov 12 by LakeDistrictBlue

you can’t bebanned for having an opinion that is a bit different or contrivershial ! we will be rel gated by Christmas mark my words !

Seriously pal, give it up. You really only get one shot at a troll like this and you fvcked it quite frankly, totally dropped the ball. Your desperate attempts to claw it back and get a few bites are embarrassing.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sam Allerdyche on 09:32 - Nov 12 with 2702 viewsSeablu

It's just going from bad to worse.
Stick around though sweetie.
Have you tried the news section yet?
Sam Allerdyche on 10:34 - Nov 12 with 2676 viewsFrimleyBlue

Look Lake, if you're going to show a negative view on lambert, you have to do it over time. Can't just be one post. Christ, It took me 3 months of hard graft and a thick skin to share my thoughts.

However in this case, I agree with everyone who ever replied to me under Hurst..

Have a great day

This post has been edited by an administrator

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Sam Allerdyche on 10:55 - Nov 12 with 2657 viewsDanTheMan

How has this got so many bites!?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Sam Allerdyche on 10:58 - Nov 12 with 2649 viewsfooters

Sam Allerdyche on 10:55 - Nov 12 by DanTheMan

How has this got so many bites!?

Seems many TWTDers MUCH prefer the Peak District.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Sam Allerdyche on 10:59 - Nov 12 with 2643 viewsLakeDistrictBlue

Sam Allerdyche on 10:34 - Nov 12 by FrimleyBlue

Look Lake, if you're going to show a negative view on lambert, you have to do it over time. Can't just be one post. Christ, It took me 3 months of hard graft and a thick skin to share my thoughts.

However in this case, I agree with everyone who ever replied to me under Hurst..

Have a great day

This post has been edited by an administrator

oh dear

several of you have abused me because I share a different view it is against the terms and conditions of this site to swear or deliver nasty personal abuse therefore you are breaking the t and cs.

we have not improved under Lambert thus is a fact and I shall be hear at the end of the season where you can all apologise after we have been relegated. He will take us down to League One mark my words !!
Sam Allerdyche on 11:03 - Nov 12 with 2632 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Sam Allerdyche on 08:07 - Nov 12 by LakeDistrictBlue

Lambert still hasn’t won a game we couldn’t beat a poor hull side or ten men with an outfield player in goal. it was the wrong appointment in the first place and we will be relegated by Christmas with this scum clown in charge mark my words !

Genuine question, have you been to either game?

Presume you me Reading and Preston, but both games we have shown a massive progression to where we were literally 3 weeks ago, how you can say he hasn't improved us after the massive progression over 2 weeks is ludicrous.

I was neither for or against Lambert as have never seen his teams play properly, but after watching both games i'm certainly for Paul Lambert, has made us a much better team and if we play the way we have consistently we will be just fine.

Sam Allerdyche on 11:04 - Nov 12 with 2628 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

You can be banned for being on a obvious wind up.

Also, are you drunk?

Sam Allerdyche on 11:06 - Nov 12 with 2623 viewsLakeDistrictBlue

Sam Allerdyche on 11:03 - Nov 12 by TheTrueBlue1878

Genuine question, have you been to either game?

Presume you me Reading and Preston, but both games we have shown a massive progression to where we were literally 3 weeks ago, how you can say he hasn't improved us after the massive progression over 2 weeks is ludicrous.

I was neither for or against Lambert as have never seen his teams play properly, but after watching both games i'm certainly for Paul Lambert, has made us a much better team and if we play the way we have consistently we will be just fine.

I went to the reading game as I have family that live locally. It was an ok performance but defensively we were shocking and Lambert hasn’t improved us. If we can’t beat the team around us we are brown bread
Sam Allerdyche on 11:09 - Nov 12 with 2614 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Sam Allerdyche on 11:06 - Nov 12 by LakeDistrictBlue

I went to the reading game as I have family that live locally. It was an ok performance but defensively we were shocking and Lambert hasn’t improved us. If we can’t beat the team around us we are brown bread

You thought we were 'ok' against Reading, that was undoubtedly the best half of football I have seen in about 3/4 years from an Ipswich team. Currently we haven't won a game, but we are giving ourselves a much better chance than we were under PH. I'm sorry, but you are way off on this one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024