Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Allerdyche 17:50 - Nov 11 with 12637 viewsLakeDistrictBlue

Lambert hasn’t improved us at all. Hasn’t done a good job at any club since that lot. Already lost all faith in him he is clearly out of his depth

Sam Allerdyce is available and always keep teams up. With his promotion record too he could guide us to the top 6 if not this season then definitely next season

What are everyone’s thoughts
Sam Allerdyche on 11:11 - Nov 12 with 1400 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Sam Allerdyche on 10:59 - Nov 12 by LakeDistrictBlue

oh dear

several of you have abused me because I share a different view it is against the terms and conditions of this site to swear or deliver nasty personal abuse therefore you are breaking the t and cs.

we have not improved under Lambert thus is a fact and I shall be hear at the end of the season where you can all apologise after we have been relegated. He will take us down to League One mark my words !!

We may well be relegated, but the damage was done in the summer by transfer activity and PH/CD. How you think we haven't improved is staggering. Fear your football knowledge maybe a little bit off.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Sam Allerdyche on 11:32 - Nov 12 with 1385 viewsCoastalblue

Sam Allerdyche on 11:11 - Nov 12 by TheTrueBlue1878

We may well be relegated, but the damage was done in the summer by transfer activity and PH/CD. How you think we haven't improved is staggering. Fear your football knowledge maybe a little bit off.

You're beginning to look like you've fallen for it.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Sam Allerdyche on 13:20 - Nov 12 with 1349 viewsLakeDistrictBlue

ok i will give lambut a few more games before i call for the axe to be swung
Sam Allerdyche on 13:29 - Nov 12 with 1343 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Sam Allerdyche on 11:32 - Nov 12 by Coastalblue

You're beginning to look like you've fallen for it.

I can't believe it, staggering what i read. Surely he's a Norwich fan on a wind up.

Sam Allerdyche on 13:29 - Nov 12 with 1341 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Sam Allerdyche on 13:20 - Nov 12 by LakeDistrictBlue

ok i will give lambut a few more games before i call for the axe to be swung

You're a Norwich fan. I know it.

Sam Allerdyche on 15:42 - Nov 12 with 1316 viewssundaze

Sam Allerdyche on 13:29 - Nov 12 by TheTrueBlue1878

You're a Norwich fan. I know it.

Check out the Pink un message board, you will find a "Lake district" something or other.

Just ignore him, he is still trying to come to terms with Lambert embracing Town legends and being a fan of Town teams of the past. His "Messiah" is breaking his heart.
Sam Allerdyche on 16:20 - Nov 12 with 1282 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Sam Allerdyche on 15:42 - Nov 12 by sundaze

Check out the Pink un message board, you will find a "Lake district" something or other.

Just ignore him, he is still trying to come to terms with Lambert embracing Town legends and being a fan of Town teams of the past. His "Messiah" is breaking his heart.

Lake District canary. Look at his profile picture, I need say no more

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024