Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who dobbed Frimley in? 10:52 - Sep 25 with 23274 viewsartsbossbeard

Sh1tehawk behaviour.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 14:42 - Sep 25 with 5114 viewsKeno

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 14:37 - Sep 25 by Dyland

A BIT of an idiot?

just edited that to how I thought it read

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 14:42 - Sep 25 with 5111 viewsbluewein

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 14:41 - Sep 25 by SpruceMoose

Some folk get far too wrapped up in this forum. I can't understand anyone being genuinely put out by anything they read on here.

We all bicker, but come on, does anyone actually take it that seriously? Well, clearly someone does.

And it may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, but Gav will find you. And when he does, may he curse you with 1000 system freezing Audi pop-ups.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2018 14:42]

And take away all your up arrows...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 14:44 - Sep 25 with 5100 viewsSpruceMoose

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 14:42 - Sep 25 by bluewein

And take away all your up arrows...

I kind of wish there were a purpose to the upvote and downvote system, as those poor suckers are just wasting their time hunting through my posts to give me the downvote. It's not like they can downvote me into oblivion is it?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 14:44 - Sep 25 with 5096 viewsReuser_is_God

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 13:51 - Sep 25 by FrimleyBlue

Afternoon all

This may come as a nice piece of news for the majority of the board, but i'll no longer participate in the forum going forwards.

I get my opinions haven't been well received, however I've stood by them and this won't change. However, the only ever reason I gave out personal info on here was that it was football related to begin with and was a big thing in my life to be part of. My post last night was to get some advice as this place has helped so many people, whether its health, business or politics.

Sadly, this ended up biting me in the ars last night and I've learnt a valuable lesson from it.

I can't take the risk again, so as 99% of the board know my club ( obviously because I've told you all) i'm not taking any chances on upsetting the wrong person with my opinions anymore.

Good luck to all, enjoy the season and those to come, fingers crossed it does change for the better and behind the scenes I can enjoy the successes with you.

Thanks for all well wishes.

Kind regards
Matt

Shame it’s come to this.

Good luck mate.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 14:45 - Sep 25 with 5085 viewsbluewein

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 14:44 - Sep 25 by SpruceMoose

I kind of wish there were a purpose to the upvote and downvote system, as those poor suckers are just wasting their time hunting through my posts to give me the downvote. It's not like they can downvote me into oblivion is it?

"It's not like they can downvote me into oblivion is it?"

Hold my beer...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 14:46 - Sep 25 with 5075 viewshype313

Afternoon all

This may come as a nice piece of news for the majority of the board, but i'll no longer participate in the forum going forwards.

I get my opinions haven't been well received, however I've stood by them and this won't change. However, the only ever reason I gave out personal info on here was that it was football related to begin with and was a big thing in my life to be part of. My post last night was to get some advice as this place has helped so many people, whether its health, business or politics.

Sadly, this ended up biting me in the ars last night and I've learnt a valuable lesson from it.

I can't take the risk again, so as 99% of the board know my club ( obviously because I've told you all) i'm not taking any chances on upsetting the wrong person with my opinions anymore.

Good luck to all, enjoy the season and those to come, fingers crossed it does change for the better and behind the scenes I can enjoy the successes with you.

Kind regards
Matt

I'd find out who it was, and let us all know as there is clearly a rat in the camp, unfortunately for you, someone has got a vendetta against you, sorry it has come to this, regardless of our different opinions.

All the best.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

arf :) (n/t) on 14:49 - Sep 25 with 5052 viewsDyland

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 14:42 - Sep 25 by Keno

just edited that to how I thought it read

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 14:50 - Sep 25 with 5048 viewsSpruceMoose

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 14:45 - Sep 25 by bluewein

"It's not like they can downvote me into oblivion is it?"

Hold my beer...

But...but... muh feelings!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 15:09 - Sep 25 with 5000 viewsJ2BLUE

Afternoon all

Kind regards
Matt

Don't go mate. I clash with you on football pretty much daily but I don't want you to go.

What some morons need to remember is that there is a person behind the username posting daft opinions about football. I remember you wanting to adopt a little girl to give her a better life because her real parents didn't care about her. You're clearly a decent bloke. Don't let this **** win. What is truly shocking is that this isn't the first time we've had an incident like this on here. Some people are just amazing with the levels they will stoop to.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 15:24 - Sep 25 with 4962 viewsfactual_blue

Afternoon all

Kind regards
Matt

All the best. You're a good 'un really. I can't understand why anybody older than eight would think what they've done to you was clever.

As others have said, come back soon, a new user name and less stuff to make your identity obvious.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2018 15:25]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 15:58 - Sep 25 with 4876 viewsjeera

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 15:24 - Sep 25 by factual_blue

All the best. You're a good 'un really. I can't understand why anybody older than eight would think what they've done to you was clever.

As others have said, come back soon, a new user name and less stuff to make your identity obvious.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2018 15:25]

It's just such a totally strange thing to do.

Who the feck is going to read that post and think, "I know, I'll copy that and send it to the *name of business*".

Call the bloke a dick or something but don't do that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 16:10 - Sep 25 with 4837 viewsSpruceMoose

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 15:58 - Sep 25 by jeera

It's just such a totally strange thing to do.

Who the feck is going to read that post and think, "I know, I'll copy that and send it to the *name of business*".

Call the bloke a dick or something but don't do that.

Does anyone at his club know he posts on here? Just saying, it might not be one of us...

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 16:11 - Sep 25 with 4842 viewsSitfcB

Afternoon all

Kind regards
Matt

As most know I have experienced this kind of thing, a shame to see that it’s happened again.

I learnt from that and since then really toned down what I’ve posted personal info wise, obviously some info there’s no going back on and once it’s known it’s known.

This forum is great for advice and all that as we all know but the internet can be a dangerous place with dangerous people on, some people take this place to seriously. What goes on on here should stay on here.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 16:12 - Sep 25 with 4832 viewsSpruceMoose

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 16:11 - Sep 25 by SitfcB

As most know I have experienced this kind of thing, a shame to see that it’s happened again.

I learnt from that and since then really toned down what I’ve posted personal info wise, obviously some info there’s no going back on and once it’s known it’s known.

This forum is great for advice and all that as we all know but the internet can be a dangerous place with dangerous people on, some people take this place to seriously. What goes on on here should stay on here.

I make you right

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 16:51 - Sep 25 with 4755 viewsjeera

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 16:10 - Sep 25 by SpruceMoose

Does anyone at his club know he posts on here? Just saying, it might not be one of us...

Actually that's not an unreasonable point and probably more likely.

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 17:09 - Sep 25 with 4719 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 17:10 - Sep 25 with 4712 viewsartsbossbeard

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 16:51 - Sep 25 by jeera

Actually that's not an unreasonable point and probably more likely.

It was copied from here and forwarded.

Frimley confirmed it so.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 17:12 - Sep 25 with 4697 viewsDanTheMan

I know we're unlikely to find out which bell sent the email but anyone caught doxxing should be permanently banned.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 17:13 - Sep 25 with 4696 viewsjeera

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 17:10 - Sep 25 by artsbossbeard

It was copied from here and forwarded.

Frimley confirmed it so.

Well yes, but not necessarily from a poster is what Spruce is saying.

Don't know the guy nor his circle so who knows, but it's not impossible someone who knows him away from here has seen it and done just that.

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 17:34 - Sep 25 with 4650 viewsstrikalite

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 17:13 - Sep 25 by jeera

Well yes, but not necessarily from a poster is what Spruce is saying.

Don't know the guy nor his circle so who knows, but it's not impossible someone who knows him away from here has seen it and done just that.

Agree, Frimley is sadly leaving but it could well have been a visitor on here and nobody who posts...loads more visitors on here than members..

This is why you shouldn't go Frimley....just learn from it..
Who dobbed Frimley in? on 17:43 - Sep 25 with 4634 viewsHerbivore

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 17:34 - Sep 25 by strikalite

Agree, Frimley is sadly leaving but it could well have been a visitor on here and nobody who posts...loads more visitors on here than members..

This is why you shouldn't go Frimley....just learn from it..

Sounds like you're trying to divert suspicion here, mate.

Seriously though, what happened? Some mug has used stuff on here to try and get Frimley in the sh!t? That is next level dickheadedness.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 17:56 - Sep 25 with 4598 viewsstrikalite

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 17:43 - Sep 25 by Herbivore

Sounds like you're trying to divert suspicion here, mate.

Seriously though, what happened? Some mug has used stuff on here to try and get Frimley in the sh!t? That is next level dickheadedness.

Somebody copied his thread on here and emailed it to his Club, basically put...

There's some cruel people out there..
[Post edited 25 Sep 2018 17:57]
Who dobbed Frimley in? on 17:58 - Sep 25 with 4590 viewsBlue_Order

Who’s the grass?
on 18:58 - Sep 25 with 4510 views_

Who dobbed Frimley in? on 19:02 - Sep 25 with 4500 viewsMullet

Has he got recourse to seek their identity, as in he might want to explore a civil suit. Y'know in case they did more than just copy and paste and added their own version or spin?

I wonder if it's more than likely the same person each case. You'd have to be pretty regular to be that upset with someone, as well as an oxygenthief of the highest order with lots wrong in your own life.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024