Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business 14:30 - Sep 3 with 7026 viewsGeoffSentence

apparently.

Wifey tried calling them a little while ago and was told that they had gone into liquidation or administration on Friday.

Sign that the housing market is slowing down maybe?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:32 - Sep 3 with 6994 viewsfactual_blue

More likely to be because the boss has started playing for Ipswich again.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:33 - Sep 3 with 6986 viewsSarge

I can’t see how a company in an industry based on charging fees and doing absolutely f*ck all to earn them could possibly fail to make it work. Hell even I could do that!
Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:33 - Sep 3 with 6981 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:32 - Sep 3 by factual_blue

More likely to be because the boss has started playing for Ipswich again.

Expect Pennington's to step in and clear away any danger.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:37 - Sep 3 with 6945 viewshype313

I heard a year ago they had a huge tax bill which was circling them.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:39 - Sep 3 with 6923 viewsJ2BLUE

He's a complete **** so I feel sorry for the people losing jobs if this is true but i'd happily laugh in his face.

Worked for them. He really is a jumped up pr1ck.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:40 - Sep 3 with 6922 viewsGeoffSentence

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:37 - Sep 3 by hype313

I heard a year ago they had a huge tax bill which was circling them.

Maybe that's what's done for them then. However, big tax bills are usually the result of high income are they not, so maybe there was some mismanagement going on.

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:40 - Sep 3 with 6914 viewspennyfathersleg

Probably because they are a bit rubbish!

We tried selling our house with them and got nowhere. Had to fight and struggle to take it off with them to put it up with someone else. We wrote a letter to the owner in the end who apologised and said he would talk to the team and said we could be taken off immediately!
Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:41 - Sep 3 with 6905 viewsGeoffSentence

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:39 - Sep 3 by J2BLUE

He's a complete **** so I feel sorry for the people losing jobs if this is true but i'd happily laugh in his face.

I believe another company has stepped in to take them over, Pauline something or other so far as WifeSentence could make out, so hopefully jobs are safe.

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:42 - Sep 3 with 6892 viewshype313

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:40 - Sep 3 by GeoffSentence

Maybe that's what's done for them then. However, big tax bills are usually the result of high income are they not, so maybe there was some mismanagement going on.

Think the husband sold it to his wife, or ex wife a year or so ago, so maybe as a divorce present he forgot to mention a few things...

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:43 - Sep 3 with 6887 viewsfooters

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:40 - Sep 3 by GeoffSentence

Greedy, incompetent letting agents? Whatever next.

OK, that'll be £150 please, Mr Sentence.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:45 - Sep 3 with 6875 viewshype313

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:41 - Sep 3 by GeoffSentence

I believe another company has stepped in to take them over, Pauline something or other so far as WifeSentence could make out, so hopefully jobs are safe.

Hmm I had the misfortune of dealing with that company a couple of years ago, the guy who runs that shower is the epitome of an estate agent.

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:47 - Sep 3 with 6850 viewsGeoffSentence

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:42 - Sep 3 by hype313

Think the husband sold it to his wife, or ex wife a year or so ago, so maybe as a divorce present he forgot to mention a few things...

Just looked it up on companies house, looks like Jonathan Waters himself has not been involved with the company since 2014.

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 15:00 - Sep 3 with 6766 viewsBryanPlug

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:39 - Sep 3 by J2BLUE

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 15:49 - Sep 3 with 6622 viewsDeano69

Mention of a Voluntary Agreement, but suspect the staff have jumped ship. Their main number is going to a full mailbox... No accounts since May 2016 and they had £23 in the bank then, net worth -£280,000 - ouch.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 16:03 - Sep 3 with 6563 viewsfloridablue

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 14:33 - Sep 3 by Sarge

I can’t see how a company in an industry based on charging fees and doing absolutely f*ck all to earn them could possibly fail to make it work. Hell even I could do that!

Well if you could "do that" I would suggest a transfer this side of the "pond" where fees for selling are around 6 per cent or more, puts me off wanting to sell my home!
Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 16:08 - Sep 3 with 6537 viewswrightsrightglove

They've been providing an awful service for years now, lost some key people I think and never recovered. I've heard Ascot may well be buying them out so hopefully the staff can remain employed in one way or the other.
Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 16:13 - Sep 3 with 6515 viewshype313

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 16:08 - Sep 3 by wrightsrightglove

They've been providing an awful service for years now, lost some key people I think and never recovered. I've heard Ascot may well be buying them out so hopefully the staff can remain employed in one way or the other.

If they buy them, then it will be the final nail, If I was a member of staff with that takeover on the horizon I would be polishing my CV sharpish...

Ipswich Estate Agent and letting agency Jonathan Waters has gone out of business on 16:15 - Sep 3 with 6498 viewsReuser_is_God

They've been woeful everytime I've dealt with them.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024