Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone else record off the red button? 13:50 - Sep 3 with 844 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just gone to watch it back and there was about 30 minutes of rubbish/ads/other minor sport before it suddenly cut to game 14 min in.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Did anyone else record off the red button? on 13:57 - Sep 3 with 819 viewsSitfcB

Yeah I kept thinking oh it’ll be on in a minute... skipped ahead and got to 15th min so went to rewind to start and found out that’s where it started. Good job nothing happened haha

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Did anyone else record off the red button? on 14:49 - Sep 3 with 729 viewsGeoffSentence

Did anyone else record off the red button? on 13:57 - Sep 3 by SitfcB

Yeah I kept thinking oh it’ll be on in a minute... skipped ahead and got to 15th min so went to rewind to start and found out that’s where it started. Good job nothing happened haha

We had a promising free kick in the first couple of minutes which was put over the bar, you would have missed that little bit of excitement.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Did anyone else record off the red button? on 16:14 - Sep 3 with 646 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Did anyone else record off the red button? on 14:49 - Sep 3 by GeoffSentence

We had a promising free kick in the first couple of minutes which was put over the bar, you would have missed that little bit of excitement.

Thanks, rather like the one Edwards did later on, I guess.

I also didn't catch the last 3 minutes on the recording - I did see it live but missed the start.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024