Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson arrested 09:58 - May 26 with 24224 viewsNazemariner

What do we make of that then?
[Post edited 26 May 2018 9:58]
Tommy Robinson arrested on 11:00 - May 26 with 4131 viewsJ2BLUE

Tommy Robinson is the definition of a complete coward. He is one of those who is extremely aggressive when he has the upper hand. For example at their rallies where he has plenty of protection he mouths off but whenever he is directly challenged when he's on his own or someone challenges him to a one on one debate he acts like the victim. He's a bully who swaggers around with his mates picking on easy targets and cries injustice whenever anyone tries to level the playing field.

Anyone taken in by him is an idiot.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tommy Robinson arrested on 11:05 - May 26 with 4122 viewsMullet

He probably shouldn't use the rape of young girls to further his brand and personal exposure. If he cared like he claims, he'd not be risking these fellas walking free to promote himself.

I'll never forgive him for racing straight up here after the bombing, spreading lies and using it for gain only to come back again and his followers to assault police and the general public.

He's a ****

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Tommy Robinson arrested on 11:16 - May 26 with 4101 viewsDarth_Koont

Finally, the Christian community has got round to sorting out its hate-preachers.

'Bout time.

Pronouns: He/Him

Tommy Robinson arrested on 11:34 - May 26 with 4069 viewsm14_blue

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:48 - May 26 by FrowsyArmLarry

hmmm..... sounds a bit police state to me

Doesn't sound anything like one at all to me.
Tommy Robinson arrested on 11:41 - May 26 with 4053 viewstractordownsouth

Tommy Robinson arrested on 11:16 - May 26 by Darth_Koont

Finally, the Christian community has got round to sorting out its hate-preachers.

'Bout time.

Exactly that. The people who cry " The Muslim community should be doing more to stop radicalisation" fail to realise that by arresting far right hate preachers, the non- Muslims are doing their bit too.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tommy Robinson arrested on 11:42 - May 26 with 4052 viewsNazemariner

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:44 - May 26 by BlueBadger

Nothing as classy as that, I'm sure. Probably either making sh1t up about what he's heard or plain and simply trying to stir up tensions locally.

I you’ve doe your research on this one 😂
Tommy Robinson arrested on 13:23 - May 26 with 3988 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:29 - May 26 by Nazemariner

I don’t share his views, but I support his right to speak freely.

What is most concerning is the media silence. Are we even allowed to be talking about it on here?

Phil?

If he's using his right to speak freely outside a court and that speech prejudices a trial, then he's committing a criminal act.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tommy Robinson arrested on 14:00 - May 26 with 3974 viewscobbler

Tommy Robinson arrested on 13:23 - May 26 by BlueBadger

If he's using his right to speak freely outside a court and that speech prejudices a trial, then he's committing a criminal act.

That’s a stupid thing to say many rape cases and abuse cases have had people outside courts up and down the country shouting out hang them and all sorts of verbal abuse,
Did they all get arrested?
Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson arrested on 14:12 - May 26 with 3959 viewslowhouseblue

based on the newspaper reports he probably won't be charged - it's just the police seeing if they can get him to understand what contempt of court means.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Tommy Robinson arrested on 14:14 - May 26 with 3954 viewshampstead_blue

the bloke is a prat but arresting him is embarrassng for plod.
They also kicked out a bunch of old men who happened to be sihk, who were part of a group against gang-rape. They were silently watching. No noise of chanting.

WTF!

I'm against all religion and this pretty much makes my point for me.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Tommy Robinson arrested on 14:14 - May 26 with 3953 viewslowhouseblue

Tommy Robinson arrested on 13:23 - May 26 by BlueBadger

plus filming and streaming those entering the court. could well be held to be an attempt to intimidate those taking part.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Tommy Robinson arrested on 14:15 - May 26 with 3947 viewstractordownsouth

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:17 - May 26 by tractordownsouth

Personally, I find it hilarious. I see that he's started working with Martin Sellner, leader of 'Generation Identity', a group who are worried about too many non- whites in Europe and want to increase white birth rates and lower non-White ones. Despite effectively advocating a eugenics programme apparently they're not racists, they're ' identitarians'. Thinking someone's skin colour threatens your ' identity' sounds awfully snowflake to me.

Having downvoted this, perhaps we can conclude that TinkerBlue believes that worrying about the skin colour of others is a legimate concern
[Post edited 26 May 2018 14:15]

Tommy Robinson arrested on 14:36 - May 26 with 3913 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson arrested on 14:12 - May 26 by lowhouseblue

based on the newspaper reports he probably won't be charged - it's just the police seeing if they can get him to understand what contempt of court means.

If he is charged, it’ll be 13 months in prison as he’s already on a suspended sentence. Lock the prjck up.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tommy Robinson arrested on 14:47 - May 26 with 3898 viewsgrimboy

Tommy Robinson arrested on 14:36 - May 26 by noggin

If he is charged, it’ll be 13 months in prison as he’s already on a suspended sentence. Lock the prjck up.

Ohhh go to bed if your tired.
Tommy Robinson arrested on 14:52 - May 26 with 3884 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson arrested on 14:47 - May 26 by grimboy

«You’re»

Tommy Robinson arrested on 15:19 - May 26 with 3844 viewsGollum

Tommy Robinson arrested on 14:00 - May 26 by cobbler

That’s a stupid thing to say many rape cases and abuse cases have had people outside courts up and down the country shouting out hang them and all sorts of verbal abuse,
Did they all get arrested?

Only in those cases involving Muslims. Funny that eh! %
Tommy Robinson arrested on 15:20 - May 26 with 3838 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy Robinson arrested on 14:47 - May 26 by grimboy

Interesting to see you coming out support of peadeophile defending, terror supporting friend of nazis Stephen Yaxley-Lennon here Grimmers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Tommy Robinson arrested on 15:26 - May 26 with 3825 viewsgtsb

Tommy Robinson arrested on 15:20 - May 26 by BlueBadger

Interesting to see you coming out support of peadeophile defending, terror supporting friend of nazis Stephen Yaxley-Lennon here Grimmers.

Whenever there is a comment about Tommy Robinson you are all over it like a rash. He gets to you doesn't he.
Tommy Robinson arrested on 15:39 - May 26 with 3805 viewsSarge

Tommy Robinson arrested on 15:26 - May 26 by gtsb

Whenever there is a comment about Tommy Robinson you are all over it like a rash. He gets to you doesn't he.

He's an embarrassment this country and a massive cnt, he probably gets to a few people.
Tommy Robinson arrested on 15:40 - May 26 with 3800 viewsgtsb

Tommy Robinson arrested on 15:39 - May 26 by Sarge

He's an embarrassment this country and a massive cnt, he probably gets to a few people.

I agree but he gets to Badger more than most.
Tommy Robinson arrested on 15:45 - May 26 with 3783 viewstractordownsouth

Tommy Robinson arrested on 15:39 - May 26 by Sarge

I'm not sure whether or not he should have been arrested as I don't have details on the incident. But I urge everyone to watch these 2 videos ( and countless others) to see how much of a disgrace he is

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:00 - May 26 with 3765 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Tommy Robinson arrested on 15:45 - May 26 by tractordownsouth

I'm not sure whether or not he should have been arrested as I don't have details on the incident. But I urge everyone to watch these 2 videos ( and countless others) to see how much of a disgrace he is

Tommy Robinson has bit of a point in that first one. If Grenfell has been a tower block in Essex full of white trash nobody would give a toss. Certainly not the author of the video.
Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:03 - May 26 with 3754 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:00 - May 26 by FrowsyArmLarry

Tommy Robinson has bit of a point in that first one. If Grenfell has been a tower block in Essex full of white trash nobody would give a toss. Certainly not the author of the video.

Utter nonsense.

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:06 - May 26 with 3749 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy Robinson arrested on 15:26 - May 26 by gtsb

This is a REALLY weird thing to have a go at someone about.
'God BB, you're such a silly-billy for holding shortarsed racist criminals responsible for the radicalisation of terrorists in contempt like you do'.

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:08 - May 26 with 3742 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy Robinson arrested on 15:40 - May 26 by gtsb

I agree but he gets to Badger more than most.

I'm not really sure what your point is here, is this some kind of cowardly attempt to defend the shortarsed nazi or just a really, really feeble excuse for a go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024