Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson arrested 09:58 - May 26 with 24334 viewsNazemariner

What do we make of that then?
[Post edited 26 May 2018 9:58]
Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:09 - May 26 with 4010 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:08 - May 26 by BlueBadger

I'm not really sure what your point is here, is this some kind of cowardly attempt to defend the shortarsed nazi or just a really, really feeble excuse for a go?

Shortist.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:11 - May 26 with 4009 viewsgtsb

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:06 - May 26 by BlueBadger

This is a REALLY weird thing to have a go at someone about.
'God BB, you're such a silly-billy for holding shortarsed racist criminals responsible for the radicalisation of terrorists in contempt like you do'.

Who's having a go? I'm merely pointing out that for some reason he really gets your back up more than most on here. By the way, I think he's an idiot too.
Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:11 - May 26 with 4005 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:00 - May 26 by FrowsyArmLarry

Tommy Robinson has bit of a point in that first one. If Grenfell has been a tower block in Essex full of white trash nobody would give a toss. Certainly not the author of the video.

Bullsh1t, frankly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:14 - May 26 with 3993 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:11 - May 26 by gtsb

Who's having a go? I'm merely pointing out that for some reason he really gets your back up more than most on here. By the way, I think he's an idiot too.

I'm quite keen on challenging bullsh1t. And there's a lot of bullsh1t written by idiots about Stephen Yaxley-Lennon by thickos desperate to defend him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:17 - May 26 with 3970 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:11 - May 26 by BlueBadger

Bullsh1t, frankly.

You live in a dreamworld if you don’t realise identity politics plays a part in the coverage it’s getting
Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:18 - May 26 with 3975 viewsJ2BLUE

Tommy Robinson has bit of a point in that first one. If Grenfell has been a tower block in Essex full of white trash nobody would give a toss. Certainly not the author of the video.

Nobody would give a toss? You can't possibly be stupid enough to believe that?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:20 - May 26 with 3954 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:18 - May 26 by J2BLUE

Obviously those affected would, but you wouldn’t think about it for long because it wouldn’t get the news coverage
Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:21 - May 26 with 3959 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:17 - May 26 by FrowsyArmLarry

You live in a dreamworld if you don’t realise identity politics plays a part in the coverage it’s getting

WTF? I would say the reason it has had so much news coverage is because it was a preventable tragedy that killed poor folk and the nation is rightly outraged.
[Post edited 26 May 2018 16:23]

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:22 - May 26 with 3951 viewsJ2BLUE

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:20 - May 26 by FrowsyArmLarry

Obviously those affected would, but you wouldn’t think about it for long because it wouldn’t get the news coverage

So you think it got MORE coverage because of the people involved and not less? Interesting.

Truly impaired.

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:24 - May 26 with 3938 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:21 - May 26 by noggin

WTF? I would say the reason it has had so much news coverage is because it was a preventable tragedy that killed poor folk and the nation is rightly outraged.
[Post edited 26 May 2018 16:23]

There you go, you mentioned ‘poor’ folk. Identity politics innit
Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:26 - May 26 with 3930 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:22 - May 26 by J2BLUE

So you think it got MORE coverage because of the people involved and not less? Interesting.

Of course. But the only news sources I really use are C4 news and the Guardian so I know I get biased coverage
Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:26 - May 26 with 3940 viewsgtsb

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:18 - May 26 by J2BLUE

I'd wager that the true awful death toll from Grenfell will never be known. I do think many people believe that some people in that tragedy were here illegally. I certainly do. The point is that we have a problem and we don't seem to be curing it.
[Post edited 26 May 2018 16:28]
Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:29 - May 26 with 3915 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:26 - May 26 by gtsb

I'd wager that the true awful death toll from Grenfell will never be known. I do think many people believe that some people in that tragedy were here illegally. I certainly do. The point is that we have a problem and we don't seem to be curing it.

I find it hard to believe that the police and fire service would lie about the number of skulls found when this is receiving so much attention. Whether it was hot enough or the building collapsed enough to make a full count impossible I don’t know. Tommy Robinson’s nonsense about 42 people in one flat is purely that though, nonsense.
Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:30 - May 26 with 3918 viewsJ2BLUE

That's my point really. Many believe some of them were here illegally but the above poster said people cared more than if it was 'white trash from Essex'.

Seems like the opposite to me.

Truly impaired.

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:31 - May 26 with 3913 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:24 - May 26 by FrowsyArmLarry

There you go, you mentioned ‘poor’ folk. Identity politics innit

So the "white trash" in the Essex tower block that you hypothetically mentioned, were middle class? I think we all know what you meant.

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:36 - May 26 with 3893 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:31 - May 26 by noggin

So the "white trash" in the Essex tower block that you hypothetically mentioned, were middle class? I think we all know what you meant.

I’m not sure you do. For me Tommy represents for the white trash... and there’s a good reason why it’s better to have foreign people occupying your council housing.
Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:37 - May 26 with 3896 viewsMullet

Tommy Robinson arrested on 15:40 - May 26 by gtsb

I agree but he gets to Badger more than most.

Weird competition you're holding but I'd say I and about 3 or 4 others on here are the same.

Mainly because he is Abu Hamza with a Green Street mask on.

And he's a ****

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:39 - May 26 with 3884 viewstractordownsouth

No, he doesn't have a point. He's completely ignoring the issues surrounding the tragedy and turning it into a smear on immigration.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:40 - May 26 with 3886 viewsMullet

Tommy Robinson arrested on 14:00 - May 26 by cobbler

That’s a stupid thing to say many rape cases and abuse cases have had people outside courts up and down the country shouting out hang them and all sorts of verbal abuse,
Did they all get arrested?

They also get prosecuted when they commit crimes like prejudicing trials, intimidating witnesses etc. one assumes? I'm assuming there's plenty of precedents and examples of this?

Did you defend those who leaked the identity of the woman Ched Evans raped too?

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:47 - May 26 with 3861 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:39 - May 26 by tractordownsouth

No, he doesn't have a point. He's completely ignoring the issues surrounding the tragedy and turning it into a smear on immigration.

Overall I agree with you about his motives. Not disputing that
Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:49 - May 26 with 3863 viewslowhouseblue

someone's migration status doesn't affect their physical remains or the ability of the fire service, medical services, forensic services to detect them. i have complete confidence in the reported death toll on the basis of the extremely detailed forensic investigation that took place.
[Post edited 26 May 2018 17:05]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Tommy Robinson arrested on 18:43 - May 26 with 3796 viewstcblue

Whoa now guys, Frowsy has been to many a black do
Tommy Robinson arrested on 19:29 - May 26 with 3767 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson arrested on 13:23 - May 26 by BlueBadger

If he's using his right to speak freely outside a court and that speech prejudices a trial, then he's committing a criminal act.

Watch clearly........hes committed no crimal act.
Regardless of your views of the man.....has he actually committed an offence?
It won't be long before people with a more liberal view will say something out of line and come unstuck.
You have been warned!
Tommy Robinson arrested on 21:45 - May 26 with 3713 viewsconnorscontract

Tommy Robinson arrested on 16:40 - May 26 by Mullet

They also get prosecuted when they commit crimes like prejudicing trials, intimidating witnesses etc. one assumes? I'm assuming there's plenty of precedents and examples of this?

Did you defend those who leaked the identity of the woman Ched Evans raped too?

Careful, Mullet, Chef Evans didn't rape her anymore.

He had sex with her while she was unconscious and unable to give consent, but that's not rape because some of his friends offered money for anyone who could say enough bad things about the woman to put enough doubt on her testimony regarding the thing she always said she couldn't remember because she was unconscious.

So he was found "Not Guilty" of rape, and therefore didn't rape the unconscious woman who didn't give consent who he had sex with, who he was invited to have sex with by his friend, and who he had sex with while his friends videod it through the window, without the permission of the unconscious woman.
Tommy Robinson arrested on 21:48 - May 26 with 3706 viewsMullet

Tommy Robinson arrested on 21:45 - May 26 by connorscontract

Careful, Mullet, Chef Evans didn't rape her anymore.

He had sex with her while she was unconscious and unable to give consent, but that's not rape because some of his friends offered money for anyone who could say enough bad things about the woman to put enough doubt on her testimony regarding the thing she always said she couldn't remember because she was unconscious.

So he was found "Not Guilty" of rape, and therefore didn't rape the unconscious woman who didn't give consent who he had sex with, who he was invited to have sex with by his friend, and who he had sex with while his friends videod it through the window, without the permission of the unconscious woman.

Very true, I shouldn't have phrased it that way, as at that point it was still an accusation too and only allegedly.

My mistake. But my general point stands.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024