Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes 22:49 - Apr 10 with 5684 viewsHugoagogo

for his future ventures?

Given that the anti-Mick and Numbskull brigades (they are separate entities) have had their say, and then some?

I'd like to put on record my thanks to Mick for stabilising the team, and for (amongst other highs) Charlton away Noel Hunt , Watford away (Richard Chaplow), last minute goals, the playoff season, giving his best despite the financial constraints, and always telling it like it is.

Numbskulls, numb off...

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 22:49 - Apr 10 with 3708 viewsJ2BLUE

Superb idea.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 22:50 - Apr 10 with 3673 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I wish I went tonight for his last game now by The_Romford_Blue 10 Apr 2018 22:38
The football may have become awful towards the end. And he was negative at times. Very stubborn. But there were good times. The playoff season. Brentford Away that year. Charlton Away. Watford Away. Keeping us up that first year. As much as the Mick-haters will have you believe, he did a good job on the whole. We overachieved more often than not. He always tried his best. And, more importantly of all, he brought some pride back to the club with a group of players that were united with the fans. As sad as it is, that playoff season is as good as it has been in my ITFC supporting lifetime.

Cheers for the memories Mick.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 22:50 - Apr 10 with 3687 viewsLord_Lucan

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 22:49 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

Superb idea.

What, you think he's going to login tomorrow morning to read TWTD?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 22:51 - Apr 10 with 3678 viewsSwailsey

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 22:49 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

Superb idea.

Thank you for being so kind to my dad and I when we met you both to give you your hamper. Thank you for an enjoyable experience at Old Trafford, regardless of the team. My dad was very seriously ill at the time, and it meant a lot of him to be there.

Thanks for the last minute wins, for bringing in players who care and for your rad beard.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 22:51 - Apr 10 with 3676 viewsWadeyBlue

Why? He's not ill in hospital.

He's gone. Get over it. Tomorrow Ipswich and ALL the fans will be history to him. He wont give any well wishing 2 minutes of his time.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 22:52 - Apr 10 with 3657 viewsJ2BLUE

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 22:50 - Apr 10 by Lord_Lucan

Similar things have been done in the past which have been forwarded on.

Truly impaired.

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 22:53 - Apr 10 with 3635 viewsHugoagogo

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 22:50 - Apr 10 by Lord_Lucan

Of course not!

I've already sent a personal message to him anyway, which I know has been received.

I just think it would be nice to have a place for positive reminiscence rather than the constant negative diatribe on here.

Some of us have a sense of humanity...
Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 22:56 - Apr 10 with 3589 viewsJ2BLUE

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 22:51 - Apr 10 by Swailsey

Thank you for being so kind to my dad and I when we met you both to give you your hamper. Thank you for an enjoyable experience at Old Trafford, regardless of the team. My dad was very seriously ill at the time, and it meant a lot of him to be there.

Thanks for the last minute wins, for bringing in players who care and for your rad beard.

The thing that always sticks in my mind from reading the hamper story (apart from your good looks) is his passion for EACH. He's clearly a decent man and that's what pisses most of us off when people cross the line.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:03 - Apr 10 with 3545 viewsNSL

Or you could all go in a dark room and toss each other off. No?

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:04 - Apr 10 with 3531 viewssuffolkpoker

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 22:51 - Apr 10 by Swailsey

Did this have to be posted in the ‘football thread’ as clearly MM doesn’t understand the beautiful game. #hoof

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:04 - Apr 10 with 3526 viewsJ2BLUE

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:03 - Apr 10 by NSL

Why can't we do both?

Truly impaired.

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:07 - Apr 10 with 3509 viewsHugoagogo

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:03 - Apr 10 by NSL

Perhaps we could allow some positive discussion to have the same freeness of speech as the negative?

I know it's a scary concept, but that's what freedom of speech is all about.

You never know, some of us may find it cathartic to be positive for once...
Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:12 - Apr 10 with 3486 viewsNSL

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:07 - Apr 10 by Hugoagogo

Perhaps we could allow some positive discussion to have the same freeness of speech as the negative?

I know it's a scary concept, but that's what freedom of speech is all about.

You never know, some of us may find it cathartic to be positive for once...

christ

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:14 - Apr 10 with 3462 viewsHugoagogo

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:12 - Apr 10 by NSL

christ

??? Jesus? Care to elaborate?
Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:21 - Apr 10 with 3427 viewsBlue_Moses

No highlights from the past two seasons..?
Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:23 - Apr 10 with 3410 viewsHugoagogo

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:21 - Apr 10 by Blue_Moses

No highlights from the past two seasons..?

Yes, actually. His responses to the numbskulls...
Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:24 - Apr 10 with 3392 viewsCoco

I’ve sent him a jar of hugs.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:27 - Apr 10 with 3381 viewsNSL

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:14 - Apr 10 by Hugoagogo

??? Jesus? Care to elaborate?

Just read back your post to yourself. 5 years and you could only think of 2 moments from Richard Chaplow and Noel Hunt. Gold that. Look just give this day to the long suffering numb-skulls.

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:35 - Apr 10 with 3343 viewsHugoagogo

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:27 - Apr 10 by NSL

Just read back your post to yourself. 5 years and you could only think of 2 moments from Richard Chaplow and Noel Hunt. Gold that. Look just give this day to the long suffering numb-skulls.

Why? You've had the last two years...
Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:38 - Apr 10 with 3322 viewsHugoagogo

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:27 - Apr 10 by NSL

Have you ever tried being a positive person?

It's actually good for you.
Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:39 - Apr 10 with 3328 viewsTrequartista

How do you know he's not already posting incognito with an avatar of a cross through his face just to throw everyone completely off the trail?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:40 - Apr 10 with 3316 viewsNSL

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:35 - Apr 10 by Hugoagogo

Why? You've had the last two years...

Because this will blow over in a matter of days and we can all be happy clappy together about the new manager until he starts playing Knudsen behind the front two. Stop trying to be a wind up merchant with your special threads

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:42 - Apr 10 with 3304 viewsHugoagogo

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:40 - Apr 10 by NSL

Because this will blow over in a matter of days and we can all be happy clappy together about the new manager until he starts playing Knudsen behind the front two. Stop trying to be a wind up merchant with your special threads

Really?

You vastly over read my intentions. Just going for some balance. Yin to yang, Batman to Robin.
Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:43 - Apr 10 with 3301 viewswarkthisway

You are 5 years too late

bentnkuqi

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:44 - Apr 10 with 3290 viewsHugoagogo

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:43 - Apr 10 by warkthisway

You are 5 years too late

As is your sense of perspective...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024