Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes 22:49 - Apr 10 with 5688 viewsHugoagogo

for his future ventures?

Given that the anti-Mick and Numbskull brigades (they are separate entities) have had their say, and then some?

I'd like to put on record my thanks to Mick for stabilising the team, and for (amongst other highs) Charlton away Noel Hunt , Watford away (Richard Chaplow), last minute goals, the playoff season, giving his best despite the financial constraints, and always telling it like it is.

Numbskulls, numb off...

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:46 - Apr 10 with 1961 viewstextbackup

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 22:53 - Apr 10 by Hugoagogo

Of course not!

I've already sent a personal message to him anyway, which I know has been received.

I just think it would be nice to have a place for positive reminiscence rather than the constant negative diatribe on here.

Some of us have a sense of humanity...

Fair play, but he did get paid actual millions of pounds to do the job

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:52 - Apr 10 with 1941 viewsHugoagogo

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:46 - Apr 10 by textbackup

Fair play, but he did get paid actual millions of pounds to do the job

Indeed, but all the money in the world doesn't make up for being treated with respect, dignity and kindness.

Something is missing about the new generation ITFC hardcore fans that seem to think if you're paid a lot, you have no human feelings.

Sad indictment of mankind, in the broad sense.
Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:55 - Apr 10 with 1928 viewsNSL

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:52 - Apr 10 by Hugoagogo

Indeed, but all the money in the world doesn't make up for being treated with respect, dignity and kindness.

Something is missing about the new generation ITFC hardcore fans that seem to think if you're paid a lot, you have no human feelings.

right........ traits which mick showed time and time again.

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:56 - Apr 10 with 1919 viewsFrimleyBlue

Oh ffs grow a pair

Hes paid to do a job

End of

Hes gone

Onto next paid manager

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:57 - Apr 10 with 1914 viewsCoco

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:52 - Apr 10 by Hugoagogo

Jesus I’m sure will forgive those for their sins.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:58 - Apr 10 with 1914 viewsHugoagogo

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:56 - Apr 10 by FrimleyBlue

Oh ffs grow a pair

Hes paid to do a job

End of

Hes gone

Onto next paid manager

Enjoy your life - it sounds inspiring and kind...

I wish I was like you.
Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 00:02 - Apr 11 with 1898 viewsNSL

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:58 - Apr 10 by Hugoagogo

Enjoy your life - it sounds inspiring and kind...

I wish I was like you.

Let's move on i think

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 00:28 - Apr 11 with 1868 viewswarkthisway

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:44 - Apr 10 by Hugoagogo

As is your sense of perspective...

He was brought in at great expense to get us promoted- we are as far away as ever- so really what have we got for all those millions paid in to his account

bentnkuqi

Login to get fewer ads

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 00:33 - Apr 11 with 1859 viewswarkthisway

Christ you are easily pleased mate- love to have you as a paying customer

bentnkuqi

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 00:38 - Apr 11 with 1844 viewsSpruceMoose

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 00:33 - Apr 11 by warkthisway

How is the gigalo business?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 00:41 - Apr 11 with 1834 viewsHugoagogo

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 00:33 - Apr 11 by warkthisway

And this is exactly what is wrong about the modern supporter...
Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 00:57 - Apr 11 with 1821 viewsbritbiker

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 23:03 - Apr 10 by NSL

Or you could all go in a dark room and toss each other off. No?

Said like a true tosser
Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 04:42 - Apr 11 with 1764 viewsNewcyBlue

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 22:49 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

Superb idea.

Agreed it is a brilliant idea.

I am disappointed and relieved. My relief is that the club can move forward now, the cloud is gone. More than that, I wasn’t looking forward to the Villa match and a toxic atmosphere for Seb’s first home game.

I’m disappointed as I genuinely liked Mick. It’s a real shame it ended like it did (this is starting to sound like my marriage, but Mick didn’t cheat...)

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 06:45 - Apr 11 with 1738 viewsbrogansnose

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 04:42 - Apr 11 by NewcyBlue

Agreed it is a brilliant idea.

I am disappointed and relieved. My relief is that the club can move forward now, the cloud is gone. More than that, I wasn’t looking forward to the Villa match and a toxic atmosphere for Seb’s first home game.

I’m disappointed as I genuinely liked Mick. It’s a real shame it ended like it did (this is starting to sound like my marriage, but Mick didn’t cheat...)

TBH, for Seb's first initiation to PR you really wouldn't want to have to expose him to some of the stuff that's been going on, mind you, he's young so it would probably wash off.
Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 07:06 - Apr 11 with 1729 viewsNewcyBlue

Phil, any chance of a thread for fans who wish to give Mick POSITIVE well wishes on 06:45 - Apr 11 by brogansnose

TBH, for Seb's first initiation to PR you really wouldn't want to have to expose him to some of the stuff that's been going on, mind you, he's young so it would probably wash off.

Yeah he wouldn’t know any difference. Still, I hope the Villa match will be a wall of noise. The players deserve it after the shower some of the fans have given them lately.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024