Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Updated: McCarthy's Pre-Barnsley Press Conference - Live 14:30 - Apr 9 with 9889 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33506/updated-mccarthys-pre-barnsley-pre

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:32 - Apr 9 with 6357 viewsGavTWTD

Afternoon everyone. The later time is due to the U23s playing earlier today

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:43 - Apr 9 with 6337 viewsgeminimustang

afternoon Gav,so MM attended the U23's?
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:52 - Apr 9 with 6306 viewsGavTWTD

I'd imagine so. It's all at the academy

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:55 - Apr 9 with 6297 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

any whispers on the new manager

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:56 - Apr 9 with 6300 viewsGavTWTD

I've not heard anything. Although, if it takes longer than a week or two perhaps that indicates that the new manager is already at a club

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:58 - Apr 9 with 6284 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Was reading about a guy who claims to have four sources confirm Danny Cowley has signed a contract at Town...?

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:59 - Apr 9 with 6284 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

You would have heard though right....?

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:00 - Apr 9 with 6281 viewsDanTheMan

Would have thought Phil would have heard something if there's a bunch of sources saying it

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:00 - Apr 9 with 6281 viewsGavTWTD

Me? Why? I'm a web designer and have no interesting contacts!

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:00 - Apr 9 with 6280 viewsGavTWTD

Phil doesn't tell me anything...

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:00 - Apr 9 with 6277 viewsDanTheMan

Withhold website privileges until he does

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:00 - Apr 9 with 6275 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Yeah and pigs can fly...

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:00 - Apr 9 with 6276 viewsKieran_Knows

There's a reason for that, Gav!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:01 - Apr 9 with 6272 viewsblueblood_soldier

Afternoon all..

Poll: Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer?

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:01 - Apr 9 with 6266 viewsblueblood_soldier

True blue, do u want Cowley?

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:01 - Apr 9 with 6266 viewsFrimleyBlue

gavla, you get my message about username?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:02 - Apr 9 with 6260 viewsGavTWTD

Nope. Where you send it?

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:02 - Apr 9 with 6259 viewsFrimleyBlue

DM, i'll send another

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:03 - Apr 9 with 6258 viewspimballwizard

so mick knows u substituted HOW to NOT ?
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:03 - Apr 9 with 6255 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Can't argue with his win percentage, done a fine fine job at Lincoln, not ideal about his philosophy, but will back any manager and give them time.

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:04 - Apr 9 with 6251 viewsblueblood_soldier

Same here.. remember saying I’d have those 2 down here when they kicked us out of cup, but keep hearing he likes hoofball

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:05 - Apr 9 with 6245 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Yeah, did read up about him, i think he does have that approach to be honest, theres no two ways about it, and i saw the game yesterday and it was very much cut from MM cloth but you just cant argue with them getting the results

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:06 - Apr 9 with 6239 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Worried if he didnt get off to a good start, how long would the fans give him because of his style of play.

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:06 - Apr 9 with 6238 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Worries me

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:07 - Apr 9 with 6235 viewsdirtyboy

Is it live yet? Not seeing anything
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024