Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Updated: McCarthy's Pre-Barnsley Press Conference - Live 14:30 - Apr 9 with 9932 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33506/updated-mccarthys-pre-barnsley-pre

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:13 - Apr 9 with 1925 viewsSteve_M

He's clearly quite keen on the job, or at least the UK judging by his publicity

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:14 - Apr 9 with 1924 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

He's very keen on the town job

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:16 - Apr 9 with 1920 viewsbluearmy78

@DanTheMan not what I’ve read about him, however still got his promoted on a shoestring budget. I think he’s made his team harder to beat this season but he is in the top division there. He’s said to be the hottest manager in Holland & Dutch team are already getting in there.
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:16 - Apr 9 with 1920 viewsSteve_M

MM sounds very relaxed today

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:16 - Apr 9 with 1918 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

TABBY

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:17 - Apr 9 with 1917 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

He still loves TABBY

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:17 - Apr 9 with 1916 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Waiting for the Dougie

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:17 - Apr 9 with 1915 viewsgeminimustang

why is my screen showing "unavailable This video can't be embedded" ? Never had a problem before.
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:18 - Apr 9 with 1915 viewsDanTheMan

try refreshing

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:19 - Apr 9 with 1906 viewsGavTWTD

different device gemini?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:20 - Apr 9 with 1904 viewsgeminimustang

using my laptop,as always.
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:21 - Apr 9 with 1898 viewsGavTWTD

should be fine then

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:23 - Apr 9 with 1894 viewsLowerNorth

Gav ... I never seem to be able to watch these live... do i need to download something... using galaxy s8
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:23 - Apr 9 with 1892 viewsgeminimustang

not working on my iPhone either? I'll watch the recording later.
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:24 - Apr 9 with 1886 viewsVeryStableGenius

You haven’t missed anything.
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:24 - Apr 9 with 1885 viewsfloridaboy

What is the point of these now. Just waffle. Nothing of any interest which is a shame
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:25 - Apr 9 with 1881 viewsGavTWTD

It doesn't always work on mobiles. Facebook wants you to use their apps in preference

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:25 - Apr 9 with 1880 viewsGavTWTD

If you're on facebook, follow the video on there if you wish

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:25 - Apr 9 with 1879 viewsGavTWTD

and we're done

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:25 - Apr 9 with 1879 viewsGavTWTD

thanks all

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 16:01 - Apr 9 with 1762 viewsNewcyBlue

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:00 - Apr 9 by GavTWTD

Me? Why? I'm a web designer and have no interesting contacts!

You’re more than just a web designer Gav!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024