Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Updated: McCarthy's Pre-Barnsley Press Conference - Live 14:30 - Apr 9 with 9933 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33506/updated-mccarthys-pre-barnsley-pre

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:07 - Apr 9 with 1597 viewsfloridaboy

Sorry to but in but if ME employs the Cowleys surely it will be no different to what we saw under MM
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:07 - Apr 9 with 1597 viewsFrimleyBlue

Biggest problem with direct football. Works and results are good, no problems. Doesn't work and results aren't great, style comes up.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:08 - Apr 9 with 1595 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

agree entirley florida boy, think i even said this yesterday, and mick has great expirience in this divison so i dont see the progress with the Cowleys

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:08 - Apr 9 with 1595 viewsGavTWTD

Lincoln are doing ok, on the edges of the playoffs, but he's not my favourite

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:08 - Apr 9 with 1595 viewsTrac70

He fits the bill as a "young up and coming manager" BUT Lincoln are more direct and physical than we were/are!!! Please no. Can't see many renewing season tickets if this is the case. We want "football" not more "hoofball". ME =clueless!!!!!
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:08 - Apr 9 with 1595 viewsCitynil

Bit surprised Nigel Clough not being mentioned at all, especially as looking like Burton will be relegated
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:08 - Apr 9 with 1591 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Yeah FirmleyBlue, people like Mick, Warnock, Alladyce and Pulis have suffered from it all their careers

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:09 - Apr 9 with 1593 viewsGavTWTD

perhaps that's the reason citynil

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:09 - Apr 9 with 1591 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I like it would be ludacris to employ a manager who is about to get relegated, even if he has the right type of approach

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:09 - Apr 9 with 1588 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Would much rather employ a manager on the rise from the league below

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:10 - Apr 9 with 1583 viewsFrimleyBlue

warburton for me

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:10 - Apr 9 with 1582 viewsCitynil

not if its hoofball all over again though
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:10 - Apr 9 with 1582 viewsfloridaboy

Like the idea of going Dutch.
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:10 - Apr 9 with 1581 viewsGavTWTD

warburton or mogga

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:11 - Apr 9 with 1579 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I must say, i have seen Shrewsbury play a fair bit this season, and yesterday is not a true reflection of them, there league positio reflects them more, a very efficent team, very pacy.

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:11 - Apr 9 with 1579 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Hurst, Warburton or Mogga for me

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:11 - Apr 9 with 1581 viewsdirtyboy

Jack Ross is the one I like.
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:11 - Apr 9 with 1579 viewsPhilTWTD

On way.
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:11 - Apr 9 with 1579 viewsbluearmy78

I like the look of the boy in Holland, got his team promoted to the top division & has kept them there. Plays football the right way apparently, ticks the boxes for me!
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:12 - Apr 9 with 1577 viewsCitynil

yes Jack Ross or the Dutch guy
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:12 - Apr 9 with 1575 viewsTrac70

Me to floridaboy BUT Evans won't dare be bold. Shame. I don't think the Cowleys would move us forward!!!
Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:12 - Apr 9 with 1571 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I like the look of Steijn aswell, worry that if we miss out on him now, he is so highly rated in Holland it wont be long before we see him at Ajax, PSV, FC Twente etc

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:12 - Apr 9 with 1572 viewsGavTWTD

We're live

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:12 - Apr 9 with 1571 viewsDanTheMan

@bluearmy, apparently he plays the same football as MM

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Ipswich Town v Barnsley: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:13 - Apr 9 with 1567 viewsSteve_M

If Steijn is so highly rated that the top Dutch clubs might go for him then he won't be coming here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024