Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... 09:08 - Apr 9 with 23734 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.....Israeli state's total lack of respect for borders (whether Palestine, Syria or wherever the f^ck they like)....perhaps they are worried about being called antisemitic but more likely just don't give a toss !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 18:21 - Apr 9 with 3935 viewsFactOrFiction

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 18:18 - Apr 9 by jaykay

what are your views on mick and all whats going on at portman road

I think his time is up. I'm not a huge critic but I do get annoyed by what I consider a defensive mindset. One main factor is that maybe we can all put up with it but what about attracting the next generation to Portman Road.

As for our next manager, I'm not really sure but from the little I have read on the candidates I would quite like Paul Hurst.
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 18:54 - Apr 9 with 3920 viewsBluesquid

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 17:56 - Apr 9 by FactOrFiction

Guess it's a battle of the sources then as Al Jazeera say the deal was reached on Sunday:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/deal-reached-surrender-rebel-held-town-ea

They were likely talking before but fighting was ongoing and it was only after the chemical attack the rebels agreed to the deal and fighting stopped. Given this it would seem the attack was most advantageous to Assad. I agree that's not proof but it's certainly advantageous.

As for organisation, once people stop fighting, getting 100 buses together can't take much effort for a national government and the Russian military. It's only chaos if both sides are attacking each other.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2018 17:56]

There is no way we can put our trust in people who do this to other people. No way.

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 18:57 - Apr 9 with 3913 viewsFactOrFiction

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 18:54 - Apr 9 by Bluesquid

There is no way we can put our trust in people who do this to other people. No way.

I'm not sure what that has to do with the post or what it's showing, can you explain please.
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 19:04 - Apr 9 with 3897 viewsHarry_Palmer

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 18:08 - Apr 9 by imsureazzure

Bullseye, anti-Semitism is rife amongst this thread due to the anti-Semites not knowing the difference between a country and a religion.

Complete and utter nonsense. Please give an example of anti-semitism in this thread.
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 19:07 - Apr 9 with 3892 viewsBluesquid

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 18:57 - Apr 9 by FactOrFiction

I'm not sure what that has to do with the post or what it's showing, can you explain please.

The images and film of the incident are from the al-quada/isis linked jihadi extremists in Eastern Ghouta.
These extremists have been shelling civilians on a near daily basis, killing and maiming hundreds of civilians over a five to six year period.
No goverment in the world would put up with that.
You seem to think that Assad was responsible.
The picture is of a group of women the jihadis put in cages and used as human shields - these are the jihadis you and the West put their trust in and take their word as the gospel truth.
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 19:07 - Apr 9 with 3892 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 18:18 - Apr 9 by jaykay

what are your views on mick and all whats going on at portman road

I think you're on to something......it's MOSSAD plus one comment on Bury St Edmunds!

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 20:41 - Apr 9 with 3845 viewsphillymark

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 09:18 - Apr 9 by factual_blue

It's interesting how the Jewish faith and the state of Israel have appropriated the term, ie made it all about them.

Please please please google the history of the word. It will take you about 1 minute.

From wikipedia "The root word Semite gives the false impression that antisemitism is directed against all Semitic people, e.g., including Arabs and Assyrians. The compound word antisemite was popularized in Germany in 1879[6] as a scientific-sounding term for Judenhass ("Jew-hatred"),[7][8][9][10][11] and that has been its common use since then.[12][13]"

The origin of "antisemitic" terminologies is found in the responses of Moritz Steinschneider to the views of Ernest Renan. As Alex Bein writes: "The compound anti-Semitism appears to have been used first by Steinschneider, who challenged Renan on account of his 'anti-Semitic prejudices' [i.e., his derogation of the "Semites" as a race]."[14] Avner Falk similarly writes: 'The German word antisemitisch was first used in 1860 by the Austrian Jewish scholar Moritz Steinschneider (1816—1907) in the phrase antisemitische Vorurteile (antisemitic prejudices). Steinschneider used this phrase to characterise the French philosopher Ernest Renan's false ideas about how "Semitic races" were inferior to "Aryan races"'.[15]

"The term was first used by a German in 1879, William Marr, who founded the "League for Anti-Semitism." Marr advanced the view that Jews constituted a distinct racial group which was both physically and morally inferior.

According to Marr, there was indisputable scientific evidence that the Jews were predisposed to be a "slave race" while the "Aryans" which included the Teutonic and Nordic peoples, were the "Master Race." (temple.edu)

From dictionary.com
discrimination against or prejudice or hostility toward Jews.

So you are COMPLETELY wrong. Completely and utterly.
I look forward to your correction
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 20:42 - Apr 9 with 3843 viewsphillymark

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 09:38 - Apr 9 by Guthrum

I agree, the ongoing siege of Gaza is appalling. Netanyahu is a complete ~~~~, his chauvinism is inimical to any good outcome.

But, as usual, it's not an etirely clear-cut situation. Many of Israel's immediate and near neighbours (Iran, Syria, Turkey to an extent) have no regard for her borders, either. At least in terms of rhetoric, sometimes to the extent of supporting incursions.

And there are elements within the Palestinian Territories who insist on mounting attacks against Israel - mostly to prove how radical they are for recruiting and internal political reasons, rather than having any real impact or usefulness.

Israel's violent reaction to the recent largely peaceful border camp protests wil do far more damage to the former than occasional, poorly aimed rockets or rock-throwing mobs.

Unfortunately for the Palestinians, there is a large bloc of pro-Israel supporters in the USA (often millennialist Christian), plus a strong feeling of hostility towards Islam, not just in the West, but also in China, Russia, India and parts of South-East Asia. These provide a strong brake on producing any kind of solution favourable (or at least equitable) to the Palestinian cause.

Even the Palestinian Authority is condemning Hamas for these protests
http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Palestinian-leadership-publicly-backs
Login to get fewer ads

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 20:46 - Apr 9 with 3838 viewsBloomBlue

Can you be sure it was Israel? It could be Russian jets/missiles designed to make it look like Israeli jet's to move the spotlight from Russia
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 20:55 - Apr 9 with 3830 viewsphillymark

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 12:30 - Apr 9 by Harry_Palmer

You must be trolling seriously. They are protesting because they want their ancestral land back, land that was taken by force. They are protesting because they are kept in an open air prison which is controlled by Military force illegally by another nation. They are protesting because Israel denies them basic human rights like clean water and power supplies.

I could go on but assuming you are not trolling I would really suggest that you do some research on this subject and preferably from sources other than pro-Israeli propaganda which it would appear has shaped your views quite considerably on this.

They can't have the land outside Gaza - it's Israel. It has been recognized as such.
Gaza is Judenfrei. Not a single Jew lives there. Not one. Why not? Why can't a Jew live there since there are records of Jews in Gaza since at least the first temple until 1929 when they were violently expelled. Do the the Jewish descendants of those people get to get their homeland back? Or does that just apply to Hamas?

Regarding water - https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/palestinians/eu-raises-half-billion-dol
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 20:57 - Apr 9 with 3828 viewsphillymark

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 18:08 - Apr 9 by imsureazzure

Bullseye, anti-Semitism is rife amongst this thread due to the anti-Semites not knowing the difference between a country and a religion.

And not knowing the definition of the word in the first place
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 21:06 - Apr 9 with 3820 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 20:42 - Apr 9 by phillymark

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Palestinian-leadership-publicly-backs

What "privately" in the Jerusalem Post via a third party journalist......is that the best you've got!

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 21:10 - Apr 9 with 3814 viewsphillymark

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 21:06 - Apr 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

What "privately" in the Jerusalem Post via a third party journalist......is that the best you've got!

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 21:10 - Apr 9 with 3815 viewsGuthrum

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 20:42 - Apr 9 by phillymark

Unsurprising. The Palestinian Authority is run by Fatah, a different (and rival) faction.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 21:10 - Apr 9 with 3813 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

......and still nothing to say about shooting unarmed Muslims in the back of the head !

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 21:13 - Apr 9 with 3806 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 20:55 - Apr 9 by phillymark

They can't have the land outside Gaza - it's Israel. It has been recognized as such.
Gaza is Judenfrei. Not a single Jew lives there. Not one. Why not? Why can't a Jew live there since there are records of Jews in Gaza since at least the first temple until 1929 when they were violently expelled. Do the the Jewish descendants of those people get to get their homeland back? Or does that just apply to Hamas?

Regarding water - https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/palestinians/eu-raises-half-billion-dol

Tell you what why don't you ask your lot to let them settle outside the prison and maybe they will reciprocate.

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 21:19 - Apr 9 with 3802 viewsphillymark

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 21:13 - Apr 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

Tell you what why don't you ask your lot to let them settle outside the prison and maybe they will reciprocate.

Yes, I'm sure you would support Jewish settlements in Gaza
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 21:38 - Apr 9 with 3787 viewsRyorry

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 21:13 - Apr 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

"Your lot".

"No anti-semitism on this thread"
?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 22:11 - Apr 9 with 3758 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 21:10 - Apr 9 by phillymark

The People's Front of Judea?

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 22:14 - Apr 9 with 3749 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 21:19 - Apr 9 by phillymark

Yes, I'm sure you would support Jewish settlements in Gaza

If if was part of a peace agreement.....but what sort of fool would want that.....keep going you are betraying yourself!

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 22:16 - Apr 9 with 3748 viewsslump

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 16:54 - Apr 9 by brazil1982

Hugely complicated issue. Israel have the absolute right to defend their borders. The main agitators, Hamas/Iran, want the total annihilation of the state of Israel - not a nice thing to have on your doorstep.
Israel allow more movement of goods and people than the border Gaza has with Egypt. People in Gaza and West Bank have access to Israeli hospitals. Before a significant military raid by the IDF, residents of Gaza or West Bank are sent text messages by the IDF asking them to move out of certain areas - leaflets are dropped telling them. Hamas forces these people to stay where they are.
You could ask how the PA and Hamas treat their own, too.

You didn't answer the question I'm afraid.

Believe me. 67 ID holders are ruled by apartheid at best. Gaza and West Bank Palestinians are caged, uprooted, imprisoned, basically have no rights.

Israel* is a racist nation who take pride in their hate.

*I have met a few Israelis, many who are lost in their land, who despair at the situation that had manifested but they are very much in the minority.

UTT

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 22:18 - Apr 9 with 3746 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 21:38 - Apr 9 by Ryorry

"Your lot".

"No anti-semitism on this thread"
?

Why would you interpret a reference to the Israeli state (as that is who would negotiate this hypothetical agreement) as anti semitic......point proved on the muddling I would say!

Edit....So that would be you and Lowhouse(Mr down vote) jumping from "you lot" subconsciously to Jews.....so who here has anti semitic leanings(either conscious or implied)?

Edit2....for you to even have half a chance of getting your accusation to stick would require me to know something of Philymark's heritage.....do you presume something I had not ?
[Post edited 9 Apr 2018 22:29]

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 22:21 - Apr 9 with 3742 viewsslump

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 20:55 - Apr 9 by phillymark

This is a blindly one sided point of view. What is your opinion on settlers in WB & EJ? Condemn or condone?

UTT

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 22:27 - Apr 9 with 3731 viewstcblue

What's the end goal here folks? Changing anyone's opinion? Reading others' with an open mind to changing your own? Or just another row disguised as debate?
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 22:36 - Apr 9 with 3719 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 22:27 - Apr 9 by tcblue

What's the end goal here folks? Changing anyone's opinion? Reading others' with an open mind to changing your own? Or just another row disguised as debate?

Even-handedness maybe.....something like "yes shooting people in the back of the head is pretty appalling (whoever does it)isn't it!"
[Post edited 9 Apr 2018 22:37]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024