Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... 09:08 - Apr 9 with 23736 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.....Israeli state's total lack of respect for borders (whether Palestine, Syria or wherever the f^ck they like)....perhaps they are worried about being called antisemitic but more likely just don't give a toss !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 09:56 - Apr 10 with 3054 viewsRyorry

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 09:36 - Apr 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

You have commented plenty just said nothing about Israeli disregard for borders and murdering people......on this thread or the previous one I started about Israeli actions in Gaza.

Yet another bait-in and another complete lie, as anyone who reads the whole thread can see.

Your malicious distortions & deviousness place you beyond the pale as far as I'm concerned.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 10:16 - Apr 10 with 3037 viewsGlasgowBlue

OK Banksy. I have had you on ignore for about six weeks because of your continual obsession with me, which has once again manifested itself with this thread. However I received more than one PM from posters who said you have been calling me out over recent events in Israel. Not only that but you are telling outright lies about my views on Pinochet. SoI have taken off the div list to counter this as you appear to believe that being on my div list entitles you to make up complete and utter bollox about me which goes unchallenged.

I note you have also strayed yourself into using anti semtic language with regards to Phillymark, a Jewish poster, by referring to the Israeli state as “your lot”. He isn’t an Israeli. Non Israeli Jews are not “collectively responsible for actions of the state of Israel”.

The fact that you have also singled me out, as somebody who is a vocal opponent of anti semtism, for not commenting on recent events in Israel also shows that you cannot separate the worldwide Jewish community from the actions of Israel. Again. This strays into anti semitic rhetoric.

I’m not aware of any other posters who started threads on the recent shooting on the Israel/ Gaza border over Easter. Why aren’t you calling out all of the other hundreds of posters who haven’t started a thread or commented on this subject? Why just call out an opponent of anti semtism? Well we know why. You have made it perfectly clear that you can’t separate the state of Israel from “Jews”. And we all know what that means. We have seen it all too often before.

Firstly, I have, like Ryorry, condemned Israel’s actions with regards to disproportionate force used on the Palestinians on numerous occasions on this board. I have said that Israel should return to the it's pre 1967 borders and have condemned the illegal settlements. I have said on numerous occasions that Netanyahu is a roadblock to peace and a two state solution and that it would be better for the region if he were no longer Prime Minister. Hopefully the recent allegations of corruption may hasten his departure.

The fact that you continue to confuse legitimate criticism of Israel with vile anti Semitism shows a rather sinister side to your way of thinking. No one wants to silence criticism of Israel which, as with the events of last week, is more than warranted. Unfortunately, it is the opposite. Far too often people that want to criticise Israel then peddle the same Jewish conspiracy theories, anti semitic abuse, the Hitler worship and holocaust denials.

What does confuse me about people like yourself though is your continued obsession about Israel whilst ignoring the atrocities carried out by the governments of other countries in the region. Countries who are far less tolerant and democratic than Israel. It’s as if you don’t actually care about the atrocities themselves but merely use them to further your anti UK/West agenda.

I have never seen you start a single thread about the many chemical attacks by Assad on his own civilian population. Despite the United Nations having confirmed that he is responsible for previous attacks. Or the murder of journalists and homosexuals in Iran. Or the homosexuals who are thrown from the rooftops in both Gaza and the West Bank.

Why so quiet Banksy?

Sure, you may make the odd comment about the equally abhorrent Saudi regime, but your silence on Iran and Syria leads me to conclude that the only reason Saudi atrocities interest you is because our government allies it ‘self with Saudi. You are typical of the type of anti west/ UK/ USA vermin who are infecting the left wing of British politics. You cry crocodile tears over murdered Palestinians whilst whilst closing your eyes to those children gassed by Assad.

With regards to the accusation that I am an apologist for Pinochet? I have never been an apologist for the evil scrote. I had, in a thread some months ago, been challenged over my objection to Corbyn being PM because he has consorted and cosied up to some of the worst of the United Kingdom’s enemies over the years. Somebody used the time honoured tradition of whataboutterry in relation to Thatcher and Pinochet. What I said was that "Yes it is absolutely shameful for Thatcher to have cosied up to an evil scrote like Pinochet, however it was not incompatible with being British Prime Minister as a British Prime Minister’s first duty is to put her own citizens first and Pinochet was not a danger to British citizens. Whereas Corbyn cosying up to a group such as the Provisional IRA, who [b ]were a danger to British citizens and didmurder British citizens, does make it incompatible with leading this country".

I have neither supported or apologised for the acts committed by Pinochet. But you knew that all along.

Now kindly fook off and obsess over somebody else.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 10:31 - Apr 10 with 3017 viewstcblue

It's another TWTD triumph!
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 10:40 - Apr 10 with 2997 viewsArcher4721

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 10:16 - Apr 10 by GlasgowBlue

OK Banksy. I have had you on ignore for about six weeks because of your continual obsession with me, which has once again manifested itself with this thread. However I received more than one PM from posters who said you have been calling me out over recent events in Israel. Not only that but you are telling outright lies about my views on Pinochet. SoI have taken off the div list to counter this as you appear to believe that being on my div list entitles you to make up complete and utter bollox about me which goes unchallenged.

I note you have also strayed yourself into using anti semtic language with regards to Phillymark, a Jewish poster, by referring to the Israeli state as “your lot”. He isn’t an Israeli. Non Israeli Jews are not “collectively responsible for actions of the state of Israel”.

The fact that you have also singled me out, as somebody who is a vocal opponent of anti semtism, for not commenting on recent events in Israel also shows that you cannot separate the worldwide Jewish community from the actions of Israel. Again. This strays into anti semitic rhetoric.

I’m not aware of any other posters who started threads on the recent shooting on the Israel/ Gaza border over Easter. Why aren’t you calling out all of the other hundreds of posters who haven’t started a thread or commented on this subject? Why just call out an opponent of anti semtism? Well we know why. You have made it perfectly clear that you can’t separate the state of Israel from “Jews”. And we all know what that means. We have seen it all too often before.

Firstly, I have, like Ryorry, condemned Israel’s actions with regards to disproportionate force used on the Palestinians on numerous occasions on this board. I have said that Israel should return to the it's pre 1967 borders and have condemned the illegal settlements. I have said on numerous occasions that Netanyahu is a roadblock to peace and a two state solution and that it would be better for the region if he were no longer Prime Minister. Hopefully the recent allegations of corruption may hasten his departure.

The fact that you continue to confuse legitimate criticism of Israel with vile anti Semitism shows a rather sinister side to your way of thinking. No one wants to silence criticism of Israel which, as with the events of last week, is more than warranted. Unfortunately, it is the opposite. Far too often people that want to criticise Israel then peddle the same Jewish conspiracy theories, anti semitic abuse, the Hitler worship and holocaust denials.

What does confuse me about people like yourself though is your continued obsession about Israel whilst ignoring the atrocities carried out by the governments of other countries in the region. Countries who are far less tolerant and democratic than Israel. It’s as if you don’t actually care about the atrocities themselves but merely use them to further your anti UK/West agenda.

I have never seen you start a single thread about the many chemical attacks by Assad on his own civilian population. Despite the United Nations having confirmed that he is responsible for previous attacks. Or the murder of journalists and homosexuals in Iran. Or the homosexuals who are thrown from the rooftops in both Gaza and the West Bank.

Why so quiet Banksy?

Sure, you may make the odd comment about the equally abhorrent Saudi regime, but your silence on Iran and Syria leads me to conclude that the only reason Saudi atrocities interest you is because our government allies it ‘self with Saudi. You are typical of the type of anti west/ UK/ USA vermin who are infecting the left wing of British politics. You cry crocodile tears over murdered Palestinians whilst whilst closing your eyes to those children gassed by Assad.

With regards to the accusation that I am an apologist for Pinochet? I have never been an apologist for the evil scrote. I had, in a thread some months ago, been challenged over my objection to Corbyn being PM because he has consorted and cosied up to some of the worst of the United Kingdom’s enemies over the years. Somebody used the time honoured tradition of whataboutterry in relation to Thatcher and Pinochet. What I said was that "Yes it is absolutely shameful for Thatcher to have cosied up to an evil scrote like Pinochet, however it was not incompatible with being British Prime Minister as a British Prime Minister’s first duty is to put her own citizens first and Pinochet was not a danger to British citizens. Whereas Corbyn cosying up to a group such as the Provisional IRA, who [b ]were a danger to British citizens and didmurder British citizens, does make it incompatible with leading this country".

I have neither supported or apologised for the acts committed by Pinochet. But you knew that all along.

Now kindly fook off and obsess over somebody else.

Arf....... What an absolute plum you are.

Carry on.
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 10:42 - Apr 10 with 2999 viewsphillymark

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 07:59 - Apr 10 by Harry_Palmer

I'll be honest, if you need to ask why no Jews live in Gaza then you really don't understand what is going on in that region at all.

Gaza is a fecking sh!thole a living hell, thanks to Israel. You find me one single Jew that wants to live in Gaza and then we will continue the conversation.

Just shows that you know nothing. There are no Jews in Gaza because Israel agreed to remove all settlements years ago. There are plenty of jews who would want to live there (not this one though) as there are deep historical and religious connections to the area.
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 10:51 - Apr 10 with 2990 viewsphillymark

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 22:14 - Apr 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

If if was part of a peace agreement.....but what sort of fool would want that.....keep going you are betraying yourself!

Ditto. Palestinians from Gaza can live in Israel as part of a peace agreement. There is no agreement right now so...

1) Two states
2) Gaza and nearly all West Bank to Palestinians
3) Israel to keep some places in West Bank necessary for security
4) Transfer of some land in the Galilee to Palestinians as compensation for 3
5) Once palestinian state is fully established, the “right to return” ends
6) democracy
7) Jerusalem as capital of both states. Maybe some sort of UN peacekeeping force there

Decent start?
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 11:42 - Apr 10 with 2948 viewsslump

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 10:42 - Apr 10 by phillymark

Just shows that you know nothing. There are no Jews in Gaza because Israel agreed to remove all settlements years ago. There are plenty of jews who would want to live there (not this one though) as there are deep historical and religious connections to the area.

Personally I do not get the need for people to reoccupy areas based on long gone religious historical places. That probably makes me ignorant in some eyes, but how a God can promise this or that land to people who's genetics are the same is beyond my comprehension.

So a line has to be drawn somewhere in a relative time to try to allow people of aggressive nature to attempt to live together in some sort of harmony. However...

People who have historically sought peace in the region have not survived and it seems that on both sides every move towards peace is seen as weak, exploited and have little to no political power. They simply do not survive well. Whereas the "successful" use of violence or taking of power is seen as correcting a past injustice. This mindset and attitude will continue whilst the leaders and their cohorts wield the power and influence in the region. The nature of the settlers and the government that propagate this aggression and the protection that they are afforded only reinforces the belief that force wins. The settlements in WB and EJ must be stopped and furthermore retracted for any hope of moderation in Israel and Palestine, but there is little hope of that now.

I also hope that more forward thinking and moderate Arab leaders will continue to have more influence in the ME and North Africa and that they distance themselves and in effect Islam from the violence that is now dangerously associated with the belief by most who are influenced my a western centric media. Morocco has made great strides towards a progressive view. UAE in part attempts to do so and there is an opportunity for Jordan and probably less do Egypt to engender religious toleration.

I am no scholar of the ME but I have had the good fortune to have lived with Muslims and to a degree Jewish Israelis for long periods and there is hatred yes, but in many people hope and tolerance too. I truly believe that humans are not inherently violent but if people are degraded or dehumanized and of course threatened then they retaliate out if desperation with violence.

Call me naïve, a hippy, but surely if people want peace, they need to be tolerant and peaceful themselves?
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 11:49]

UTT

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 11:51 - Apr 10 with 2933 viewsRyorry

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 11:42 - Apr 10 by slump

Personally I do not get the need for people to reoccupy areas based on long gone religious historical places. That probably makes me ignorant in some eyes, but how a God can promise this or that land to people who's genetics are the same is beyond my comprehension.

So a line has to be drawn somewhere in a relative time to try to allow people of aggressive nature to attempt to live together in some sort of harmony. However...

People who have historically sought peace in the region have not survived and it seems that on both sides every move towards peace is seen as weak, exploited and have little to no political power. They simply do not survive well. Whereas the "successful" use of violence or taking of power is seen as correcting a past injustice. This mindset and attitude will continue whilst the leaders and their cohorts wield the power and influence in the region. The nature of the settlers and the government that propagate this aggression and the protection that they are afforded only reinforces the belief that force wins. The settlements in WB and EJ must be stopped and furthermore retracted for any hope of moderation in Israel and Palestine, but there is little hope of that now.

I also hope that more forward thinking and moderate Arab leaders will continue to have more influence in the ME and North Africa and that they distance themselves and in effect Islam from the violence that is now dangerously associated with the belief by most who are influenced my a western centric media. Morocco has made great strides towards a progressive view. UAE in part attempts to do so and there is an opportunity for Jordan and probably less do Egypt to engender religious toleration.

I am no scholar of the ME but I have had the good fortune to have lived with Muslims and to a degree Jewish Israelis for long periods and there is hatred yes, but in many people hope and tolerance too. I truly believe that humans are not inherently violent but if people are degraded or dehumanized and of course threatened then they retaliate out if desperation with violence.

Call me naïve, a hippy, but surely if people want peace, they need to be tolerant and peaceful themselves?
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 11:49]

Thank you for a balanced & philosophical long-term perspective Slump, and of course I agree with your last para.

I spent 7 months back in the early 70's working on 3 kibbutzim - one in the N, one in the middle (Ha' Ogen on the Med. where the melons are grown!) and one in the S (Negev), and at that time found the Israeli people that I got to know quite well, off-puttingly chauvinistic. However, it seemed to me that that was totally born out of fright & fear that they were going to be destroyed - Hamas has never rescinded its vow to destroy the state of Israel as far as I'm aware. Perhaps you have to live there to understand the Israelis' fear & being driven by their instinct to survive.

Login to get fewer ads

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 12:10 - Apr 10 with 2904 viewsslump

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 11:51 - Apr 10 by Ryorry

Thank you for a balanced & philosophical long-term perspective Slump, and of course I agree with your last para.

I spent 7 months back in the early 70's working on 3 kibbutzim - one in the N, one in the middle (Ha' Ogen on the Med. where the melons are grown!) and one in the S (Negev), and at that time found the Israeli people that I got to know quite well, off-puttingly chauvinistic. However, it seemed to me that that was totally born out of fright & fear that they were going to be destroyed - Hamas has never rescinded its vow to destroy the state of Israel as far as I'm aware. Perhaps you have to live there to understand the Israelis' fear & being driven by their instinct to survive.

Thanks Ry

I also managed a few weekends retreat at this place http://wasns.org/ which I needed for my sanity at the time as I was between EJ and Hebron. I noticed that you downvoted one of my earlier posts so appreciate your response this one and I can see now why you did so. They are chauvinistic and in my experience in the majority proud of being aggressive. For many tolerance is deemed as weakness. This may have stemmed from fear once, but that for me is no excuse, not now!

One would hope that a people who had to develop an instinct to survive would have learnt from their persecution and not inflict suffering on others in the way that they do and do so seemingly unchallenged.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 12:13]

UTT

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 13:24 - Apr 10 with 2857 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 10:51 - Apr 10 by phillymark

Ditto. Palestinians from Gaza can live in Israel as part of a peace agreement. There is no agreement right now so...

1) Two states
2) Gaza and nearly all West Bank to Palestinians
3) Israel to keep some places in West Bank necessary for security
4) Transfer of some land in the Galilee to Palestinians as compensation for 3
5) Once palestinian state is fully established, the “right to return” ends
6) democracy
7) Jerusalem as capital of both states. Maybe some sort of UN peacekeeping force there

Decent start?

Certainly it would be a starting point.....unfortunately history has led to extreme positions being reached on both sides and some only accept extremes on one of them. Moderate voices have had an unfortunate history of being silenced.
I may find the time to deal with GB's book later but hopefully it will be clear to you that as, until a recent reply, you had not brought up your faith, it is self evident who "your lot" referred to.(Edit..in the context of our exchange at the time) I would normally do this via s PM but as I have been called out as an anti semite in public this seems the appropriate way to address it.
I can assure you I have no problem with calling out violent acts wherever they originate from Despite Mr Glasgow's bluster, I do not always swallow the spin that surrounds them though.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 13:32]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 14:28 - Apr 10 with 2825 viewsSpruceMoose

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 10:31 - Apr 10 by tcblue

It's another TWTD triumph!

This board has certainly taken a turn for the worse lately. It's just become a platform for grandstanding, bickering, point scoring, soapbox rants and ITFC related whinging.

Roll on the new managerial appointment and next season.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 14:52 - Apr 10 with 2798 viewsRyorry

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 14:28 - Apr 10 by SpruceMoose

This board has certainly taken a turn for the worse lately. It's just become a platform for grandstanding, bickering, point scoring, soapbox rants and ITFC related whinging.

Roll on the new managerial appointment and next season.

This might sound a bit weird! but I think that was actually a good healthy debate - far better that stuff like that is out in the open, than concealed. And although it was heated and unpleasant in places, I can't think of any other site where it wouldn't have immediately descended into extreme abuse, and nothing but extreme abuse. So I'd say that's a bit of a tribute to Phil n Gav for facilitating the environment :)

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 14:57 - Apr 10 with 2792 viewsSpruceMoose

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 14:52 - Apr 10 by Ryorry

This might sound a bit weird! but I think that was actually a good healthy debate - far better that stuff like that is out in the open, than concealed. And although it was heated and unpleasant in places, I can't think of any other site where it wouldn't have immediately descended into extreme abuse, and nothing but extreme abuse. So I'd say that's a bit of a tribute to Phil n Gav for facilitating the environment :)

Phil and Gav do an excellent job, and to be fair, some of the debates on here are pretty interesting. I at least feel like I'm learning something amid the petty squabbling!

I'm just a bit weary of the same folks wading in and bickering.

They need a good clip round the ear!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:05 - Apr 10 with 2775 viewsimsureazzure

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 14:57 - Apr 10 by SpruceMoose

Phil and Gav do an excellent job, and to be fair, some of the debates on here are pretty interesting. I at least feel like I'm learning something amid the petty squabbling!

It is a great forum.
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:06 - Apr 10 with 2775 viewsRyorry

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 14:57 - Apr 10 by SpruceMoose

Absolutely agree re the "educational" side - you get so many perspectives from different angles on here, often from people who have genuine expertise and/or experience of the issues. You just wouldn't get that normally, unless you went to a great deal of time & trouble to look for it.

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:08 - Apr 10 with 2771 viewsimsureazzure

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:06 - Apr 10 by Ryorry

Absolutely agree re the "educational" side - you get so many perspectives from different angles on here, often from people who have genuine expertise and/or experience of the issues. You just wouldn't get that normally, unless you went to a great deal of time & trouble to look for it.

100% I have a very wide circle of friends but some of the conversations and subjects on here would not come up with those friends, I have learnt a great deal.
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:11 - Apr 10 with 2761 viewsSpruceMoose

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:08 - Apr 10 by imsureazzure

100% I have a very wide circle of friends but some of the conversations and subjects on here would not come up with those friends, I have learnt a great deal.

For example, did you know it's three years to the day since Richie Benaud sadly departed this life?

You can't buy facts like the kind you get on here FOR FREE!

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:11 - Apr 10 with 2760 viewsClapham_Junction

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 07:59 - Apr 10 by Harry_Palmer

I'll be honest, if you need to ask why no Jews live in Gaza then you really don't understand what is going on in that region at all.

Gaza is a fecking sh!thole a living hell, thanks to Israel. You find me one single Jew that wants to live in Gaza and then we will continue the conversation.

I appreciate this has already been answered, but I would second Philymark's comments that this post suggests you do not have the understanding of the area that you seem to think you do. There are many Israeli settlers who would go and live in the middle of Gaza if they knew they wouldn't be killed or removed by the Israeli government. For them it's not about living conditions, it's about occupying land they deem themselves to have a god-given right to.
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:13 - Apr 10 with 2746 viewsimsureazzure

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:11 - Apr 10 by SpruceMoose

For example, did you know it's three years to the day since Richie Benaud sadly departed this life?

'Marvellous scenes'

“Don’t bother looking for that, let alone chasing it. That’s gone straight into the confectionary stall and out again”
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:23 - Apr 10 with 2721 viewsslump

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:11 - Apr 10 by Clapham_Junction

I appreciate this has already been answered, but I would second Philymark's comments that this post suggests you do not have the understanding of the area that you seem to think you do. There are many Israeli settlers who would go and live in the middle of Gaza if they knew they wouldn't be killed or removed by the Israeli government. For them it's not about living conditions, it's about occupying land they deem themselves to have a god-given right to.

If he had added 'in their right mind' it would have been a correct statement, however Zionist settlers are dangerously insane!

UTT

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:23 - Apr 10 with 2718 viewsSpruceMoose

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:13 - Apr 10 by imsureazzure

'Marvellous scenes'

“Don’t bother looking for that, let alone chasing it. That’s gone straight into the confectionary stall and out again”

Getting nostalgic now. Summer holidays from high school, long warm days, Ashes series on the BBC at a mate's house while his parents were out, TV turned up so we could hear it on the patio, the sounds of a young, ripped Benters, no doubt looking all kinds of like the guy from the Diet Coke advert mowing somewhere in the distance , Richie Benaud's mellow tones going down well while sipping on an ice cold can of Skol.

Now, those really were the days. I'm not one for patriotism, but there is something truly lovely and special about those rare British summer days.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 15:27]

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:27 - Apr 10 with 2708 viewsRyorry

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:11 - Apr 10 by SpruceMoose

Wot, no $15.99?

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:28 - Apr 10 with 2700 viewsSpruceMoose

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:27 - Apr 10 by Ryorry

Wot, no $15.99?

You guys are like family. I just hope you pass on my amazing deals and crazy prices to your own loved ones to take advance of.

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:29 - Apr 10 with 2696 viewsSpruceMoose

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:27 - Apr 10 by Ryorry

Wot, no $15.99?

I see you upvoted my last post. It was the bit about a young, well muscled Benters which clinched it, wasn't it?

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:33 - Apr 10 with 2681 viewsRyorry

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:29 - Apr 10 by SpruceMoose

I see you upvoted my last post. It was the bit about a young, well muscled Benters which clinched it, wasn't it?

Well there's only one reply to that isn't there -

I need to take the dogs for a walk!!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024