Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... 09:08 - Apr 9 with 23739 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.....Israeli state's total lack of respect for borders (whether Palestine, Syria or wherever the f^ck they like)....perhaps they are worried about being called antisemitic but more likely just don't give a toss !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:34 - Apr 10 with 1914 viewsimsureazzure

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:23 - Apr 10 by SpruceMoose

Getting nostalgic now. Summer holidays from high school, long warm days, Ashes series on the BBC at a mate's house while his parents were out, TV turned up so we could hear it on the patio, the sounds of a young, ripped Benters, no doubt looking all kinds of like the guy from the Diet Coke advert mowing somewhere in the distance , Richie Benaud's mellow tones going down well while sipping on an ice cold can of Skol.

Now, those really were the days. I'm not one for patriotism, but there is something truly lovely and special about those rare British summer days.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 15:27]

I was bowling a tennis ball against the wall in Downing close, aiming at the wickets that I painted, they are still there.
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:44 - Apr 10 with 1895 viewsSpruceMoose

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:34 - Apr 10 by imsureazzure

I was bowling a tennis ball against the wall in Downing close, aiming at the wickets that I painted, they are still there.

Well, I have no idea if we are in the same age bracket or not, but I wasn't too far away in IP2 either.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 16:58 - Apr 10 with 1859 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 10:16 - Apr 10 by GlasgowBlue

OK Banksy. I have had you on ignore for about six weeks because of your continual obsession with me, which has once again manifested itself with this thread. However I received more than one PM from posters who said you have been calling me out over recent events in Israel. Not only that but you are telling outright lies about my views on Pinochet. SoI have taken off the div list to counter this as you appear to believe that being on my div list entitles you to make up complete and utter bollox about me which goes unchallenged.

I note you have also strayed yourself into using anti semtic language with regards to Phillymark, a Jewish poster, by referring to the Israeli state as “your lot”. He isn’t an Israeli. Non Israeli Jews are not “collectively responsible for actions of the state of Israel”.

The fact that you have also singled me out, as somebody who is a vocal opponent of anti semtism, for not commenting on recent events in Israel also shows that you cannot separate the worldwide Jewish community from the actions of Israel. Again. This strays into anti semitic rhetoric.

I’m not aware of any other posters who started threads on the recent shooting on the Israel/ Gaza border over Easter. Why aren’t you calling out all of the other hundreds of posters who haven’t started a thread or commented on this subject? Why just call out an opponent of anti semtism? Well we know why. You have made it perfectly clear that you can’t separate the state of Israel from “Jews”. And we all know what that means. We have seen it all too often before.

Firstly, I have, like Ryorry, condemned Israel’s actions with regards to disproportionate force used on the Palestinians on numerous occasions on this board. I have said that Israel should return to the it's pre 1967 borders and have condemned the illegal settlements. I have said on numerous occasions that Netanyahu is a roadblock to peace and a two state solution and that it would be better for the region if he were no longer Prime Minister. Hopefully the recent allegations of corruption may hasten his departure.

The fact that you continue to confuse legitimate criticism of Israel with vile anti Semitism shows a rather sinister side to your way of thinking. No one wants to silence criticism of Israel which, as with the events of last week, is more than warranted. Unfortunately, it is the opposite. Far too often people that want to criticise Israel then peddle the same Jewish conspiracy theories, anti semitic abuse, the Hitler worship and holocaust denials.

What does confuse me about people like yourself though is your continued obsession about Israel whilst ignoring the atrocities carried out by the governments of other countries in the region. Countries who are far less tolerant and democratic than Israel. It’s as if you don’t actually care about the atrocities themselves but merely use them to further your anti UK/West agenda.

I have never seen you start a single thread about the many chemical attacks by Assad on his own civilian population. Despite the United Nations having confirmed that he is responsible for previous attacks. Or the murder of journalists and homosexuals in Iran. Or the homosexuals who are thrown from the rooftops in both Gaza and the West Bank.

Why so quiet Banksy?

Sure, you may make the odd comment about the equally abhorrent Saudi regime, but your silence on Iran and Syria leads me to conclude that the only reason Saudi atrocities interest you is because our government allies it ‘self with Saudi. You are typical of the type of anti west/ UK/ USA vermin who are infecting the left wing of British politics. You cry crocodile tears over murdered Palestinians whilst whilst closing your eyes to those children gassed by Assad.

With regards to the accusation that I am an apologist for Pinochet? I have never been an apologist for the evil scrote. I had, in a thread some months ago, been challenged over my objection to Corbyn being PM because he has consorted and cosied up to some of the worst of the United Kingdom’s enemies over the years. Somebody used the time honoured tradition of whataboutterry in relation to Thatcher and Pinochet. What I said was that "Yes it is absolutely shameful for Thatcher to have cosied up to an evil scrote like Pinochet, however it was not incompatible with being British Prime Minister as a British Prime Minister’s first duty is to put her own citizens first and Pinochet was not a danger to British citizens. Whereas Corbyn cosying up to a group such as the Provisional IRA, who [b ]were a danger to British citizens and didmurder British citizens, does make it incompatible with leading this country".

I have neither supported or apologised for the acts committed by Pinochet. But you knew that all along.

Now kindly fook off and obsess over somebody else.

I have answered the anti semitic smear directly with the person I was chatting with, if I don't know he's a jew then it is clear who I was referring to as I have repeatedly stated Regardless of where he lives he was arguing the Israeli state line.....if it had been someone backing the extreme opposite of Hamas it would be equally obvious who "there lot" would be too.
I have no doubt your anti racist stance is sincere however I also know that you are more than happy to exagerate and spin as much political capital as possible out of grey areas. Also when you and others have so much to say on certain matters of politics your(pleural) silence on other threads can be deafening.
Pinochet....you forgot to highlight the whole sentence the second half of which rather sounds like....we can turn a blind eye if there is some money to be made and ignores the risks to uk human rights observers. In my eyes this still makes you an apologist, it is my opinion!
Just because you seem to want to place yourself within a, naughty step affected, political echo chamber on this forum doesn't mean I have to stop shouting.....in fact sometimes I may just shout louder!
Lastly "obsessed"....you wish, you're just a sh1t Margaret Thatcher! And I don't believe for one second it required PM's for you to know what has been discussed.

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 17:02 - Apr 10 with 1851 viewsimsureazzure

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 15:44 - Apr 10 by SpruceMoose

Well, I have no idea if we are in the same age bracket or not, but I wasn't too far away in IP2 either.

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 17:19 - Apr 10 with 1836 viewsGlasgowBlue

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 16:58 - Apr 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

I have answered the anti semitic smear directly with the person I was chatting with, if I don't know he's a jew then it is clear who I was referring to as I have repeatedly stated Regardless of where he lives he was arguing the Israeli state line.....if it had been someone backing the extreme opposite of Hamas it would be equally obvious who "there lot" would be too.
I have no doubt your anti racist stance is sincere however I also know that you are more than happy to exagerate and spin as much political capital as possible out of grey areas. Also when you and others have so much to say on certain matters of politics your(pleural) silence on other threads can be deafening.
Pinochet....you forgot to highlight the whole sentence the second half of which rather sounds like....we can turn a blind eye if there is some money to be made and ignores the risks to uk human rights observers. In my eyes this still makes you an apologist, it is my opinion!
Just because you seem to want to place yourself within a, naughty step affected, political echo chamber on this forum doesn't mean I have to stop shouting.....in fact sometimes I may just shout louder!
Lastly "obsessed"....you wish, you're just a sh1t Margaret Thatcher! And I don't believe for one second it required PM's for you to know what has been discussed.

Thank you for your extremely brief reply. I note that you have completely ignored/swerved the point that seemed to be the basis for your OP. That being your perceived view that I don't have anything to say about the "Israeli state's total lack of respect for borders" .

You have also failed to address your inability to distinguish between legitimate criticism of Israel and anti Semitic rhetoric or why you felt the need to address a thread directly to me, as somebody who is a vocal opponent of anti antisemitism, on the atrocities, and they are atrocities, carried out by the Israeli state.

Would you call out somebody who is a vocal opponent of Islamophobia as to why they fail to criticise attacks by IS or Al Qaeda ? If you did then I can imagine the reception you would receive from some on here.

It is obvious from your failure to even discuss the subject of your op that the Palestinian people are just tools for you to use as an excuse for having a pop at me. You weren't expecting me to have this brought to my attention and probably thought you would get a few up arrows from the usual suspects.

Now we have established this I am putting you back under the rock from which you have crawled out from. It's not an echo chamber. There is only you, Archer and Sprucey on the list. People who care little for the subject being discussed and more about the the person discussing it. There are plenty of people on here I can have civil conversations with who hold the complete opposite view to me. None of them feel the need to start posts saying Glassers this or Glassers that. It's weird behaviour from you.

Bye
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 17:26]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 17:26 - Apr 10 with 1823 viewsSpruceMoose

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 17:02 - Apr 10 by imsureazzure

Dad? Is that you? You're back from going out to buy those smokes?!
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 17:27]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 17:28 - Apr 10 with 1819 viewsSpruceMoose

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 17:19 - Apr 10 by GlasgowBlue

Thank you for your extremely brief reply. I note that you have completely ignored/swerved the point that seemed to be the basis for your OP. That being your perceived view that I don't have anything to say about the "Israeli state's total lack of respect for borders" .

You have also failed to address your inability to distinguish between legitimate criticism of Israel and anti Semitic rhetoric or why you felt the need to address a thread directly to me, as somebody who is a vocal opponent of anti antisemitism, on the atrocities, and they are atrocities, carried out by the Israeli state.

Would you call out somebody who is a vocal opponent of Islamophobia as to why they fail to criticise attacks by IS or Al Qaeda ? If you did then I can imagine the reception you would receive from some on here.

It is obvious from your failure to even discuss the subject of your op that the Palestinian people are just tools for you to use as an excuse for having a pop at me. You weren't expecting me to have this brought to my attention and probably thought you would get a few up arrows from the usual suspects.

Now we have established this I am putting you back under the rock from which you have crawled out from. It's not an echo chamber. There is only you, Archer and Sprucey on the list. People who care little for the subject being discussed and more about the the person discussing it. There are plenty of people on here I can have civil conversations with who hold the complete opposite view to me. None of them feel the need to start posts saying Glassers this or Glassers that. It's weird behaviour from you.

Bye

Obsessed with me still. How much is April's rent for living in your head, Glassers old boy?

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 17:31 - Apr 10 with 1808 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 17:19 - Apr 10 by GlasgowBlue

Bye

As you are the one with a forensic twtd encyclopedia can you highlight your last comment critical of Israel before today ..... latterly you seem otherwise occupied.
I have answered youf second paragraph multiple times....there is no confusion.
3rd paragraph is just wierd and a figment of your imagination but yes!
4th ....talk about delusions of grandeur....and I presumed you have been reading it all along, you are losing your powers Meg!
......oh but you can ignore this now can't you and get back to operation Corbyn without having to answer criticism. Sad case.

Login to get fewer ads

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 17:31 - Apr 10 with 1805 viewsSpruceMoose

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 16:58 - Apr 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

You may have to shout. His horse is pretty high.

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 17:37 - Apr 10 with 1798 viewsRyorry

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 17:31 - Apr 10 by SpruceMoose

You may have to shout. His horse is pretty high.

Just when I thought TWTD was be about to be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 17:39 - Apr 10 with 1792 viewsSpruceMoose

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 17:37 - Apr 10 by Ryorry

Just when I thought TWTD was be about to be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize!

I thought you liked horses! I provided you with a nice drawing of one!

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 17:50 - Apr 10 with 1777 viewsimsureazzure

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 17:26 - Apr 10 by SpruceMoose

Dad? Is that you? You're back from going out to buy those smokes?!
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 17:27]

Chortle!
Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 08:12 - Apr 11 with 1699 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Bye

So I have been doing some 'googling' and can find literally no examples of you criticising the Israeli state that haven't had to be wrung out of you.....please feel free to put me right......maybe somebody can PM you!

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 00:32 - Jun 5 with 1484 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ok so I know he's not saying much about anything recently but have the 'and co' got any excusing the latest outrage?

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 01:43 - Jun 5 with 1465 viewsSpruceMoose

Glassers and co, still nothing to say about....... on 00:32 - Jun 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

Ok so I know he's not saying much about anything recently but have the 'and co' got any excusing the latest outrage?

Maybe Desmond the 'hilarious' right wing hippie will have some thoughts...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024