Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Always nice isn't it 09:14 - Apr 5 with 4463 viewsbrazil1982

...when you pass a stranger in the street and he's wearing an Ipswich top (Manchester this morning).
Always nice isn't it on 09:14 - Apr 5 with 4449 viewsKeno

you may have met Mulley!!!

was he stunning attractive, with a body like an adonis?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Always nice isn't it on 09:25 - Apr 5 with 4398 viewsWD19

Would be especially nice if it was Paul Cook.
Always nice isn't it on 09:27 - Apr 5 with 4394 viewsm14_blue

I love seeing people in town gear in unexpected places.

Not sure why really but it's really good.
Always nice isn't it on 09:30 - Apr 5 with 4381 viewsbrazil1982

Always nice isn't it on 09:14 - Apr 5 by Keno

you may have met Mulley!!!

was he stunning attractive, with a body like an adonis?

Well, he was carrying a clipboard if that helps.
Always nice isn't it on 09:33 - Apr 5 with 4359 viewsKeno

Always nice isn't it on 09:30 - Apr 5 by brazil1982

could have been Cotty then

Always nice isn't it on 09:33 - Apr 5 with 4359 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Always nice isn't it on 09:30 - Apr 5 by brazil1982

Canvasing for season ticket sales.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Always nice isn't it on 09:36 - Apr 5 with 4354 viewsbluewein

It's always better when they have some trousers on as well.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Always nice isn't it on 09:38 - Apr 5 with 4336 viewsfactual_blue

Always nice isn't it on 09:33 - Apr 5 by Keno

could have been Cotty then

Only if he were wearing lederhosen.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Always nice isn't it on 11:25 - Apr 5 with 4198 viewsCurrie10

Always nice isn't it on 09:27 - Apr 5 by m14_blue

I love seeing people in town gear in unexpected places.

Not sure why really but it's really good.

Like Portman Road these days?
Always nice isn't it on 12:20 - Apr 5 with 4100 viewsuefacup81

A mate of mine once developed a form of scoring system for spotting football shirts (a bit like I-Spy, I guess) based on the distance from the club in question, the size of the club, and many other factors. Made for a little extra fun on days out in London and the like!

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Always nice isn't it on 12:34 - Apr 5 with 4063 viewsKeno

Always nice isn't it on 12:20 - Apr 5 by uefacup81

A mate of mine once developed a form of scoring system for spotting football shirts (a bit like I-Spy, I guess) based on the distance from the club in question, the size of the club, and many other factors. Made for a little extra fun on days out in London and the like!

did something similar Euro Disney a years back based on points for the league the team was in (eg the lower the league the more point it was worth)

I won the bet with my mate that Town would win by wearing a Town shirt every day

Always nice isn't it on 15:55 - Apr 5 with 3888 viewstextbackup

I was sat down the Darling Harbour in sydney some years back, sipping a beer in the sun, some bloke was jogging and was getting closer, couldn’t help but notice what I thought was a town badge on his shorts... dismissed it at first, as he past it was confirmed, they were town shorts. By the time I went to jump up and call out to him he’d gone.
So if u post on here, sorry I missed u

(And yes I do often stare at blokes in shorts when jogging - hoppy, I knew it was coming)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Always nice isn't it on 15:56 - Apr 5 with 3884 viewsSpruceMoose

Always nice isn't it on 12:34 - Apr 5 by Keno

did something similar Euro Disney a years back based on points for the league the team was in (eg the lower the league the more point it was worth)

I won the bet with my mate that Town would win by wearing a Town shirt every day

Euro Disney seems an unusual choice for a lads weekend away.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Always nice isn't it on 16:50 - Apr 5 with 3822 viewsbluelou

There are three ITFC supporters in our Hackney Marshes Sunday league team, which is nice.
We get about.

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Always nice isn't it on 16:50 - Apr 5 with 3821 viewsNewcyBlue

Always nice isn't it on 15:55 - Apr 5 by textbackup

I was sat down the Darling Harbour in sydney some years back, sipping a beer in the sun, some bloke was jogging and was getting closer, couldn’t help but notice what I thought was a town badge on his shorts... dismissed it at first, as he past it was confirmed, they were town shorts. By the time I went to jump up and call out to him he’d gone.
So if u post on here, sorry I missed u

(And yes I do often stare at blokes in shorts when jogging - hoppy, I knew it was coming)

I was in Raffles drinking Singapore Slings about 6 years ago, wearing a Town training top.

A guy comes up to me and starts telling me he is a Town Fan. Got chatting, then his mate walked in came over and said “not another one”. He was a budgie. I had he a fair bit to drink so may have given him a bit of abuse.

Anyone on here recognise that? Would have been around March 2012.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Always nice isn't it on 16:59 - Apr 5 with 3804 viewsLord_Lucan

When I was a street pedlar I used to hit the coast for the summer holiday 6 weeks and always - without fail every day - kept a running score on Ipswich and Norwich tops. My main ports of call were long distances so there wasn't 100's but I don't recall many a day when Norwich came out on top, an average day was around a 7 - 3 scoreline. Bournemouth was an ITFC hotspot for some reason, from memory we got to 13 once.

One thing that did surprise me was on the few occasions I did Gt Yarmouth there were always more Leicester shirts there than anyone - even Nodge.

I did Norwich on the odd occasion and took RKD along when he was a nipper, Norwich were at home and I got recognised and received a tirade of abuse, I wonder if he remembers it. RKD?
[Post edited 5 Apr 2018 17:37]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Always nice isn't it on 17:50 - Apr 5 with 3740 viewsholmesyboy

Just been to Agra, India, yesterday to vist Taj Mahal. At breakfast a guy opposite walks in wearing a town top,and shorts! Small world but love seeing fellow supporters around the globe.
Always nice isn't it on 17:53 - Apr 5 with 3727 viewsLord_Lucan

Always nice isn't it on 17:50 - Apr 5 by holmesyboy

Just been to Agra, India, yesterday to vist Taj Mahal. At breakfast a guy opposite walks in wearing a town top,and shorts! Small world but love seeing fellow supporters around the globe.

It wasn’t Chopra was it?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Always nice isn't it on 17:56 - Apr 5 with 3721 viewsNewcyBlue

Always nice isn't it on 17:53 - Apr 5 by Lord_Lucan

It wasn’t Chopra was it?

What are the odds?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Always nice isn't it on 18:10 - Apr 5 with 3693 viewsbrogansnose

Always nice isn't it on 16:59 - Apr 5 by Lord_Lucan

When I was a street pedlar I used to hit the coast for the summer holiday 6 weeks and always - without fail every day - kept a running score on Ipswich and Norwich tops. My main ports of call were long distances so there wasn't 100's but I don't recall many a day when Norwich came out on top, an average day was around a 7 - 3 scoreline. Bournemouth was an ITFC hotspot for some reason, from memory we got to 13 once.

One thing that did surprise me was on the few occasions I did Gt Yarmouth there were always more Leicester shirts there than anyone - even Nodge.

I did Norwich on the odd occasion and took RKD along when he was a nipper, Norwich were at home and I got recognised and received a tirade of abuse, I wonder if he remembers it. RKD?
[Post edited 5 Apr 2018 17:37]

Its weird. Whenever I go up to Norfolk and the coast, I always see quite a few Town shirts and no Nodge tops. Very few car stickers too. Mind you, on the North Norfolk coast they're probably London media luvvies who support The Arsenal.
Always nice isn't it on 19:34 - Apr 5 with 3638 viewsBloomBlue

Probably my old shirt I gave to Oxfam last week
Always nice isn't it on 04:55 - Apr 6 with 3505 viewstrncbluearmy

Always nice isn't it on 16:50 - Apr 5 by NewcyBlue

I was in Raffles drinking Singapore Slings about 6 years ago, wearing a Town training top.

A guy comes up to me and starts telling me he is a Town Fan. Got chatting, then his mate walked in came over and said “not another one”. He was a budgie. I had he a fair bit to drink so may have given him a bit of abuse.

Anyone on here recognise that? Would have been around March 2012.

Me and a mate spelt ITFC RULE OK on the floor with the used peanut shells at Raffles,was it still there?
Always nice isn't it on 05:05 - Apr 6 with 3500 viewsRyorry

Always nice isn't it on 09:36 - Apr 5 by bluewein

It's always better when they have some trousers on as well.

No it isn't, assuming the OP is still referring only to "he"s

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024