Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer? 17:15 - Apr 4 with 2258 viewsblueblood_soldier

Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer?

Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer? on 17:16 - Apr 4 with 2240 viewsDubtractor

Nabil Abidallah.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer? on 17:38 - Apr 4 with 2166 viewshoppy

Where's the Jay Tabb option? He's great is Tabby.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer? on 17:44 - Apr 4 with 2148 viewsfloridablue

Really think you should add Klug to the list...oh and Frank Yallop as he's available.
Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer? on 17:45 - Apr 4 with 2145 viewsSwansea_Blue

Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer? on 17:38 - Apr 4 by hoppy

Where's the Jay Tabb option? He's great is Tabby.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer? on 20:01 - Apr 4 with 1978 viewsfactual_blue

Mark Fish.

Or Adam Proudlock.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer? on 20:22 - Apr 4 with 1948 viewschiddley

Ulrich le pen

Poll: The best joke petition of the last few days

Moritz Volz. With the chest hair. (n/t) on 21:25 - Apr 4 with 1854 viewsScottCandage

Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer? on 02:17 - Apr 5 with 1755 views12th_Man

None

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Login to get fewer ads

Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer? on 07:16 - Apr 5 with 1685 viewswkj

Manuel Thetis

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024