Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? 11:29 - Jan 1 with 7754 viewsGrief

i dont mean squad or fringe players, but have we actually sold a front line player in Jan

noone comes to mind,
Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 11:34 - Jan 1 with 6351 viewshoppy

He’s never played for us.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 11:38 - Jan 1 with 6327 viewsParisBlue

Jamie Clapham to Birmingham

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 11:44 - Jan 1 with 6311 viewspatrickswell

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 11:38 - Jan 1 by ParisBlue

Jamie Clapham to Birmingham

Hermann and Ambrose left in that same window.
oh well that was just a fire sale that year on 11:52 - Jan 1 with 6286 viewsGrief

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 11:44 - Jan 1 by patrickswell

we needed to clear players out.

so there has been noone since then?
oh well that was just a fire sale that year on 11:56 - Jan 1 with 6273 viewshoppy

oh well that was just a fire sale that year on 11:52 - Jan 1 by Grief

we needed to clear players out.

so there has been noone since then?

No, he never played for us.

oh well that was just a fire sale that year on 12:03 - Jan 1 with 6255 viewsBluebell

oh well that was just a fire sale that year on 11:56 - Jan 1 by hoppy

No, he never played for us.

I think he plays for Bolton doesn't he?
oh well that was just a fire sale that year on 12:05 - Jan 1 with 6253 viewshoppy

oh well that was just a fire sale that year on 12:03 - Jan 1 by Bluebell

He does now, but that was when he left Cardiff. He has never left us in any window.

oh well that was just a fire sale that year on 12:09 - Jan 1 with 6234 viewsWickets

oh well that was just a fire sale that year on 12:03 - Jan 1 by Bluebell

Unless he signed for us in this transfer window!
Login to get fewer ads

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 13:33 - Jan 1 with 6125 viewsmonty_radio

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 11:34 - Jan 1 by hoppy

He’s never played for us.

He played under the stage name of Hermann

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 13:52 - Jan 1 with 6087 viewspatrickswell

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 13:33 - Jan 1 by monty_radio

He played under the stage name of Hermann

Well played, sir.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 14:20]
Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 13:54 - Jan 1 with 6082 viewsJ2BLUE

Neil Alexander.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 14:10 - Jan 1 with 6043 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Can’t think of anyone notable in the Evans era at least, which makes it laughable how every year we get some posters insisting such and such a player will definitely be sold

(We’ll go and sell Bart for £1m now and replace him with a free transfer has-been)

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 14:14 - Jan 1 with 6031 viewsNthsuffolkblue

In hindsight we should have accepted £8.5 Million for McGoldrick a couple of years ago. At the time we were united in thinking it showed ambition to keep him.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 15:40 - Jan 1 with 5946 viewsPhilTWTD

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 11:44 - Jan 1 by patrickswell

They were sold outside the window once the club was in administration.
Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 15:43 - Jan 1 with 5944 viewsPhilTWTD

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 14:14 - Jan 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

In hindsight we should have accepted £8.5 Million for McGoldrick a couple of years ago. At the time we were united in thinking it showed ambition to keep him.

That was in the August and it was £7 million. A bid of £2.5 million for Tyrone Mings was turned down from Palace in January 2015.

Other than the sale of Clapham mentioned elsewhere when the club was desperate for money to try and avoid administration and Alexander when he wanted to go back to Scotland after his wife was unable to settle here, I can't recall any regulars being sold in January.
Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 15:58 - Jan 1 with 5901 viewsBluePG

Taricco?

(HNY!)

Poll: Best Dane?

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 16:11 - Jan 1 with 5884 viewsjas0999

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 15:43 - Jan 1 by PhilTWTD

That was in the August and it was £7 million. A bid of £2.5 million for Tyrone Mings was turned down from Palace in January 2015.

Other than the sale of Clapham mentioned elsewhere when the club was desperate for money to try and avoid administration and Alexander when he wanted to go back to Scotland after his wife was unable to settle here, I can't recall any regulars being sold in January.

What are the chances of Bart being sold and joining the list do you think?
Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 16:16 - Jan 1 with 5880 viewsPhilTWTD

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 16:11 - Jan 1 by jas0999

What are the chances of Bart being sold and joining the list do you think?

Unless someone offers a very significant fee it would surprise me, to be honest. ME has shown a willingness to hold onto players when there's been something in the season. Gerks's current absence also probably makes it less likely, I would say.
Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 19:38 - Jan 1 with 5685 viewsitfcjoe

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 15:43 - Jan 1 by PhilTWTD

The Mings offer was in August as well, same time as McGoldrick offer

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 19:40 - Jan 1 with 5680 viewsPhilTWTD

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 19:38 - Jan 1 by itfcjoe

The Mings offer was in August as well, same time as McGoldrick offer

So it was, I stand corrected.
Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 21:50 - Jan 1 with 5573 viewshoppy

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 19:40 - Jan 1 by PhilTWTD

So it was, I stand corrected.

Said the wearer of an orthopaedic shoe.

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 22:34 - Jan 1 with 5553 viewsGeoffSentence

Jonathan Parr - pretty sure he was the last one.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 22:46 - Jan 1 with 5538 viewsGeoffSentence

Liam Trotter

I think Priskin and Sctoland both went in the January window too, but they were both on frees.

And even earlier than that wasn't David JOhnson the second sold for a substantial fee in the Jnuary window?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 22:50]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 22:50 - Jan 1 with 5521 viewsHerbivore

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 15:58 - Jan 1 by BluePG

Taricco?

(HNY!)

Taricco left the best part of a decade before the transfer window existed.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 09:27 - Jan 2 with 5425 viewsDeano69

Have we ever sold anyone in the January Transfer window? on 21:50 - Jan 1 by hoppy

Said the wearer of an orthopaedic shoe.

Start the Year as you mean to go on Hoppmeister! Happy New Year buddy!

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024