Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? 17:27 - Jul 27 with 8266 viewsIllinoisblue

Stay classy Suffolk

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

now that is feckin stupid!! on 06:57 - Jul 29 with 1157 viewsBenters

now that is feckin stupid!! on 07:47 - Jul 28 by Herbivore

You already aren't at the game though.

I will be at least at twice the ammount of games i went to last season.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

now that is feckin stupid!! on 07:04 - Jul 29 with 1149 viewsBenters

now that is feckin stupid!! on 09:14 - Jul 28 by LankHenners

Doesn't really excuse people screaming 'you're a c^nt!' in his face though, and Chambers even said the reaction of the fans contributed to the loss as the players struggled when one of their teammates was being booed by people that are supposed to be on his side.

How people didn't then, and since, see that booing your own player was going to have a detrimental effect, regardless of who the anger was vented at, beggars belief (well it doesn't, cause it's thick Town fans, but still).

Oh yes blame da fanz !!

Gentlybentley

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 08:20 - Jul 29 with 1120 viewsBenters

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 09:25 - Jul 28 by uncle

We heard one person boo, and a few lads laugh, so I got impression that it was a joke among mates. We were sat in H block, and most people seemed to be quite happy with life, so cant imagine it was a genuine irate fan.

A boo is a boo !

Gentlybentley

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 11:07 - Jul 29 with 1082 viewsbraveblue

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 18:46 - Jul 27 by PJH

I wasn't there but it reads like MM was talking about today to me.

Did he have to mention it?
now that is feckin stupid!! on 12:21 - Jul 29 with 1066 viewsTrequartista

now that is feckin stupid!! on 19:14 - Jul 27 by unstableblue

Mick and players should get clean slate for the season and the chance to prove the weight of opinion wrong, surely?

Obviously ther isn't much stored up love for mick or his system, so the 'grace period' ain't going to be long!!

But booing on basically what is a family fun day is ridiculous! Was it really that bad?

Trouble is, what counts as proving people wrong. If he finishes tenth he, and many on here, will say it's a triumph (see below)
[Post edited 29 Jul 2017 13:10]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

now that is feckin stupid!! on 12:29 - Jul 29 with 1060 viewsHerbivore

now that is feckin stupid!! on 12:21 - Jul 29 by Trequartista

Trouble is, what counts as proving people wrong. If he finishes tenth he, and many on here, will say it's a triumph (see below)
[Post edited 29 Jul 2017 13:10]

10th place with our resources would be an okay season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024